Travel Job..f1 To H1 Visa Ques..client Letter

Rate this topic

SharedMocha

Hello Friends,

Mine is a travel job in  below structure . I am having hard time filling DS-160 as i need to answer my client,my location etc..

Can anyone please help

Bank of America(Implementing Oracle Apps in a project via Oracle consulting ) ,Delaware

Oracle Consulting (Oracle Corporations) (Boston)

Vendor(NJ)

My Employer ,(Texas)

Me (New Jersey,Hometown for now)

Now, I asked my oracle manager for client letter and he told me that CLIENT LETTER will be from ORACLE but not from BOFA. Here my boss is also from ORACLE and i don't deal directly/report to any Bank of america employees.

Now, how to deal with below questions

1.) Who is your client? ORACLE or Bank of America ?

2.) Whats your client location ?  Since mine is travel job should i give NJ(HomeTown) or BOFA (DELAWARE ) address ?

3.)IF anyone comes to BOFA office asking for me or ORACLE .....no one can find it as we are working as product implementation guys from oracle implementing their product in BOFA office..

If my oracle manger gives the letter it will have Boston(ORACLE address) but i work in Delaware (M to Thurs) .In this case should i file for 2 LCA (One NJ and One Delaware)?

Thanks

Hello Friends,

Mine is a travel job in  below structure . I am having hard time filling DS-160 as i need to answer my client,my location etc..

Can anyone please help

Bank of America(Implementing Oracle Apps in a project via Oracle consulting ) ,Delaware

Oracle Consulting (Oracle Corporations) (Boston)

Vendor(NJ)

My Employer ,(Texas)

Me (New Jersey,Hometown for now)

Now, I asked my oracle manager for client letter and he told me that CLIENT LETTER will be from ORACLE but not from BOFA. Here my boss is also from ORACLE and i don't deal directly/report to any Bank of america employees.

Now, how to deal with below questions

1.) Who is your client? ORACLE or Bank of America ? Bank of America

2.) Whats your client location ?  you can mention the currect client (BOFA) location you have been visiting at the time you attend the interview 

Since mine is travel job should i give NJ(HomeTown) or BOFA (DELAWARE ) address ? BOFA (DELAWARE ) address

3.)IF anyone comes to BOFA office asking for me or ORACLE .....no one can find it as we are working as product implementation guys from oracle implementing their product in BOFA office..

If my oracle manger gives the letter it will have Boston(ORACLE address) but i work in Delaware (M to Thurs) .In this case should i file for 2 LCA (One NJ and One Delaware)?

Actually you can say you work for ORACLE and say you work as consultant for various clients so that should be good they dont dirll dow further ... as by the degination itself implies that you are a consultant  so i would suggest to imply more on your job duities like how oracle sends to different places so that should do....

Thanks