• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dappusubhani

• donganaaK

• MeMyself

• spidereddy

+1 and added to that he has to pay for these small things that the insurance doesnt cover ( like bandages nd all )

seems like he has good insurance..350 ante manchigaane untadi

which town man ??

i never heard ambulance bill below 2000$ 

even ambulance medical support guy will charge you

every one will send their own bills through union man..

you dont know how many bills will come..

only way to know is to check through different agencies who settled money from your insurance account..

so login to your insurance time to time to see who all are claiming the expenses..

and also make sure your address is correct.. na vishayam lo ..someone screwed my address and they sent bills to collection agents..big headache

one of my friends had to be taken to the hosp in an ambulance while we were in our Masters , his insurance dint cover the ambulance bill ... so , he borrowed the money from me to pay the bill then , so i remember it pretty well ... this was like 4 yrs ago , so it could have changed now 

doc will not reveal that..

union for emergency vechcle..ambulance ..who ever is there locally will run the estimate.. doctor cannot decide.. even hospital cannot decide.. who ever they are employing to estimate bill and unions will decide

cool ... good info man ...atleast he can call those people to get an estimate ...

seems like he has good insurance..350 ante manchigaane untadi

emo bhayya.. enta cover chestundo teliyadu kani, my insurance agency is good ani ma colleagues cheptunnaru..

inko pakka anni cover cheyavu ani kuda anukuntunnaru..  bye1

8 months back 3 miles ki 1000$ ordinary town.. but ambulances pedda hospitals vunnai.. nothing seriuos.. cop ki doubt vachi ambulance pilipincadu... head injury ayindemo ani accident appudu..

3 years back.. student indian ammai.. insurance ledhu.. food leka.. papam she passed out in library.. ambulance bill 8500$ 

leg fractured and surgery needed as 3 bones broken and 2 ligaments torn at ankle & foot..

911 came and took to emergency, it's a 20 min ride in ambulance

later went to orthopedic the next day and heard surgery is needed.

so anybody have any idea on how much it costs for the emergency care and then for the ankle & foot surgery?

is it better to go to India and get the surgery done staying with parents or be here only and have the medical observation all the time?

suggestions & advises are welcome..

thanks

Firstly, insurance doesn't cover any kind of travellin or shifting expenses. So already ninnu carry chesaaru kabatti.. That would be charged some where around 3000 untadhi anukuntaa

Secondly, operation pakka annadu kabati its not at all a good idea to waste time .. Get the surgery done Asap ...
Do u have any cousins or frnds here to come and help u out for a week .. Eay state lo untaaro cheppu?? Na state at least I can drive to help ..

Thirdly, amma valla help kaavali antae ? Do they have visa? Will they be able to come over? If that doesn't happen above should be fine

no worries about insurance at all .. Mundhu concentrate on getting well soon .. Bills ochae sariki elaagu 5-6 months aithundhi ... Appudu deal ela cheyaalo cheptha I can help u how to get over them .. We have seen around 4-5 cases of such kind .. Hope the similar has in ur city...

Koncham discharge ainaaka we can send him to India with wheel chair assistance until he recovers completely..

Lastly, idhi no where moderate accident anukuntunna .. Hope whoever effected will get well soon.

just came to know that Insurance wont cover lot of things and cost of surgery estimate will not be available at all hospitals anta..

na mata vini argue cheyyi hospitals tho.. try to avoid payings.. me employer evadu desi uh.. big company uh ??

Nuvvu employer insurance ayithe. Employer ki insurance company ki madya oka broker company untadi like agents. Vallu mee employer ki every year insurance company n plans istaru. So please check with ur employer.
Nuvve individual ga bayata theesukunte check with insurance company. Ee lavada la usa lo ee policies ento emo bhayya. I hope u feel better soon. Please dont neglect. Ask how long u need bed rest n all after surgery. Ippudu can u able to walk? Mental lesthe chiraku unte india vellu. But o sari employer tho matladu if he is good

Firstly, insurance doesn't cover any kind of travellin or shifting expenses. So already ninnu carry chesaaru kabatti.. That would be charged some where around 3000 untadhi anukuntaa

Secondly, operation pakka annadu kabati its not at all a good idea to waste time .. Get the surgery done Asap ...
Do u have any cousins or frnds here to come and help u out for a week .. Eay state lo untaaro cheppu?? Na state at least I can drive to help ..

Thirdly, amma valla help kaavali antae ? Do they have visa? Will they be able to come over? If that doesn't happen above should be fine

no worries about insurance at all .. Mundhu concentrate on getting well soon .. Bills ochae sariki elaagu 5-6 months aithundhi ... Appudu deal ela cheyaalo cheptha I can help u how to get over them .. We have seen around 4-5 cases of such kind .. Hope the similar has in ur city...

Koncham discharge ainaaka we can send him to India with wheel chair assistance until he recovers completely..

Lastly, idhi no where moderate accident anukuntunna .. Hope whoever effected will get well soon.

GP