Moderate Accident.. Doubt Regarding Insurance Coverage & Costs

dappusubhani

Bhayya naa suggestion aithe operation unte ikkada cheyinchesko aa tarvatha exercise avi daily cheyyali for two months min ...India lo manchi hospitals lo cheyyatam autundi antene cheypinchuko... it is important operation

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dappusubhani

• donganaaK

• MeMyself

• spidereddy

Bhayya naa suggestion aithe operation unte ikkada cheyinchesko aa tarvatha exercise avi daily cheyyali for two months min ...India lo manchi hospitals lo cheyyatam autundi antene cheypinchuko... it is important operation

yeah India lo aite main thing nannu chuskotaaniki parents untaru kada bro.. hospital aite vijayawada kaabatti, super speciality lone chupinchukuntanu..

sorry for what happened

i pay 350 everymonth..anthem

small fracture.. metacapular fracture.. xray loo kooda microscope petti chusthe kani kanipinchadu antha chinna fracture..

emrgency lo vellanu..

it costed me 800$ out of pocket.. 3500$ full coast

so assusme

ambulance costs you around 3000 to 5000$ ..and surgery no less than 15000 to 20000$

even the bandages hand bandages cost you around 160 to 500$ each.. insurance wont cover them

Find out from Insurance about the coverage. With the fracture I think you can't travel such a long distance. Don't delay it. Head surgery annav try to get more details about it

small fracture.. metacapular fracture.. xray loo kooda microscope petti chusthe kani kanipinchadu antha chinna fracture..

emrgency lo vellanu..

so assusme

ambulance costs you around 3000 to 5000$ ..and surgery no less than 15000 to 20000$

even the bandages hand bandages cost you around 160 to 500$ each.. insurance wont cover them

avuna.. :3D_Smiles:  :3D_Smiles:

emrgency lo vellanu..

so assusme

ambulance 3000-5000 enti man ... it costs abt 500-800 without insurance

you will have to pay your deductible thats it. yentha undi nee deductible?

+1 and added to that he has to pay for these small things that the insurance doesnt cover ( like bandages nd all )

ambulance 3000-5000 enti man ... it costs abt 500-800 without insurance

which town man ??

i never heard ambulance bill below 2000$ 

even ambulance medical support guy will charge you

every one will send their own bills through union man..

you dont know how many bills will come..

only way to know is to check through different agencies who settled money from your insurance account..

so login to your insurance time to time to see who all are claiming the expenses..

and also make sure your address is correct.. na vishayam lo ..someone screwed my address and they sent bills to collection agents..big headache

Pichha lite bhyaa.......get treatment first......ekkada money save cheddaam anukovadam correct kadu naa opinion lo.......ekkada best doctors untaru......eppudu India traveling and antha kastam kada .....evaru leru ani suffering untundi Kani you will be okay......friends untaru kada bhyaa ask them for help...first health bhyaa.....eno picchi things ki money spend chestam inka mana health ki spend chyakapothe waste.........neke already good insurence undi...i hope it will cover all ....have a speed recovery....

no thats highly over estimated ... nee doc ni adugu oka rough figure isthaadu ..... 

doc will not reveal that..

union for emergency vechcle..ambulance ..who ever is there locally will run the estimate.. doctor cannot decide.. even hospital cannot decide.. who ever they are employing to estimate bill and unions will decide

no thats highly over estimated ... nee doc ni adugu oka rough figure isthaadu ..... 

doc will not reveal that..

union for emergency vechcle..ambulance ..who ever is there locally will run the estimate.. doctor cannot decide.. even hospital cannot decide.. who ever they are employing to estimate bill and unions will decide