sharanya

THANK YOU. PLEASE TRY TO PUT MORE SENSE INTO THIS BIATCH'S HEAD. CLEARLY HE CANT THINK STRAIGHT AND HAD A LOT OF PSYCHOLOGICAL ISSUES.

you too, pls try and go easy on her man. 

Its not like this db is some sort of holy grail, where reputations can be made and destroyed.

aina ammayila tho manaki godava enduku ba.

nuvvu inni rojulu decent ga ne unnav ga..

thokkalo id, marchukoni marchi po, pls.

don't spoil her rep in real life ba. adantha antha manchidi kaadu.

nobody deserves that.

M0DD@. DECENT GA UNNA KABBATI SHE IS TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THIS. SHE HAS NO IDEA OF THE CONSEQUENCES SHE IS GOING TO FACE. BOTH HERE, IN HER COLLEGE, IN HYD, AND THE CONSEQUENCES HER HUSBAND WILLBE FACING.

minky... its better u show her reality in here... nee samskaram aunty baaga cash cheskuntundhi... she doesn't deserve any respect and ethics from others

HEY MINKY personally do we know each other then how can you judge me …and publicize about me..come n meet me n my husband then pracharam chesko

MY HUMBLE REQUEST TO YOU. NENU EMI PRACHARAM CHESANO OKA SAARI CHEPPU. AND EKKADA CHESANU EVARITHO CHESANU.

M0DD@. DECENT GA UNNA KABBATI SHE IS TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THIS. SHE HAS NO IDEA OF THE CONSEQUENCES SHE IS GOING TO FACE. BOTH HERE, IN HER COLLEGE, IN HYD, AND THE CONSEQUENCES HER HUSBAND WILLBE FACING.

brahmi%2520RT.gifinthakanna digajaralevva vuncle ,nuvvu...!!

neutral emi ledu.....pinkie is just immature...she is still not sure what to do with her freedom....and sitaara...i don't know...why she is picking on her...may be i missed few threads...

being immature doesn't make it okay to pick on her. In fact it makes it even worse.

EE MATTER DB LO AGINDI ANI NUVVU ANUKUNTUNNAV. DB LO CHALA MANDI NAAKU PERSONAL FRIENDS UNNARU. AINA SARE NENU INNI ROJULU LIGHT THEESKUNNA, CAUSE THEY KNOW WHAT I AM. KAANI OORPU KI KUDA OKA LIMIT UNTADI. SHE NEEDS TO UNDERSTAND WHY I WAS QUITE ALL THIS TIME ALTOUGH SHE WAS TALKING BAD ABOUT ME.

DB lo godava untae..ikkadae choosukovali kaani..aadangi lekka...mee aayanaki chaptha...common friends ki chaptha..enti vay minky idibrahmi%2520RT.gifaa DP ki nuvvu matladae matalaki aemina sambhandham undha...!!