sharanya

I DONT MIX PROFESSIONAL FRIENDS WITH PERSONAL FRIENDS. LIKE I SAID MY FRIENDS KNOW WHAT I AM. BUT IF ANY RUMOUR IS SPREAD ABOUT TOO MUCH, THEY ANY PERSON WILL HAVE SECOND THOUGHTS. I AM JUST AVOIDING THAT.

then they are not ur frns man..try not to hangout much with them manbrahmi%2520RT.gif

nice logic. so shall we ask to change the forum's name to AndhraStupids.com?

given that only self certified stupid people (including me) come here.

as long as you don't bring your personal life here...you are better than stupid ani my feeling...

BLACK MAIL AA...WTF I DONT NEED TO BALCK MAIL ANYONE. I HAVE ENUF OF EVERYTHING IS MY LIFE. JUST TRYING TO PUT AND END TO THIS SHIT. I HAVE A LOT OF RESPECT FOR DB AND MEMBERS HERE. MADE SOME GOOD LIFE LONG FREINDS HERE. DONT WANT THIS TO TURN TO THE SHIT SHE IS STIRRING UP

brahmi%2520RT.gifas russel peter said " be a man"

ikkada rochu teesukoni poi...valla aayana aapice lo...intlo...HYD lo chappanakkarledhu...ila blackmail chayyanakkarledhu...!!

rachha ippude start aiyindhi anta 30u3k80.gif?1290055169

a9wfp2.png chee dennammmaa jeeevitham..........estory conclude ayithadi emo ani.........apice ki ready kuda avvakunda..........sauthunna.......... 

situ..minku ki PM chaesindhi..em ayyi untadi brahmi%2520RT.gifpics n video's or anything else...!!

pics n video's itae #1 ani sumthing else itae #2 ani

<answer> lol bob ani 0000 ki SMS chayyandi...!! 

a9wfp2.png chee dennammmaa jeeevitham..........estory conclude ayithadi emo ani.........apice ki ready kuda avvakunda..........sauthunna.......... 

33as5s0_zpsde99fa5a.gifthread eppudu ettestunnav

situ..minku ki PM chaesindhi..em ayyi untadi brahmi%2520RT.gifpics n video's or anything else...!!

pics n video's itae #1 ani sumthing else itae #2 ani

<answer> lol bob ani 0000 ki SMS chayyandi...!! 

33as5s0_zpsde99fa5a.gifchat logs ivvamani adigi vuntadi