sharanya

minky... its better u show her reality in here... nee samskaram aunty baaga cash cheskuntundhi... she doesn't deserve any respect and ethics from others

YA FOR EACH AND EVEVRY POST OF HER, MY RAKATAM IS ODIKING. KAANI MALLI EMO LO ADAPILLA, PSYCH ISSUES UNNAYI ANI PULLING BACK.

being immature doesn't make it okay to pick on her. In fact it makes it even worse.

one has to admit their stupidity or at least realise the fact that the've been/being stupid....

M0DD@. DECENT GA UNNA KABBATI SHE IS TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THIS. SHE HAS NO IDEA OF THE CONSEQUENCES SHE IS GOING TO FACE. BOTH HERE, IN HER COLLEGE, IN HYD, AND THE CONSEQUENCES HER HUSBAND WILLBE FACING.

if you do this, it will say a lot about you, than it will about her.

aa beach aadadhi endhi... comedy kakapothe...  nuv anni threads chusthunatu levu

YA FOR EACH AND EVEVRY POST OF HER, MY RAKATAM IS ODIKING. KAANI MALLI EMO LO ADAPILLA, PSYCH ISSUES UNNAYI ANI PULLING BACK.

brahmi%2520RT.gif NENU MUNDE CHEPPA. NENU OKA LIMIT VARAKU MANCHODINI. TARAVATA NAA ANTHA GALEEZ GADU UNDADU. AND NENU CHAALA LIBERAL MANISHINI. VERY ETHICAL AS FAR AS I KNOW. MEERU JOKELU ESKUNTE ESKONDI I CARE LESS. BUT WHAT SHE IS SAYING IS NOT APPROPRIATE. JUST STAND IN MY SHOES AND THINK ABOUT IT.

brahmi%2520RT.gifinthakanna digajaralevva vuncle ,nuvvu...!!