sharanya

BLACK MAIL AA...WTF I DONT NEED TO BALCK MAIL ANYONE. I HAVE ENUF OF EVERYTHING IS MY LIFE. JUST TRYING TO PUT AND END TO THIS ######. I HAVE A LOT OF RESPECT FOR DB AND MEMBERS HERE. MADE SOME GOOD LIFE LONG FREINDS HERE. DONT WANT THIS TO TURN TO THE ###### SHE IS STIRRING UP

anni $hit lo anukunnappudu..take this $hit also vesy man..brahmi%2520RT.gif

FYI nenu talked abt emotional blackmailing not that financial blackmailing..n i got u got enuf ani...!!

CHA MARI. AA PILLA VERE VALLA MEEDA PICK CHESTONT EMI ANIPIYATLE....DOUBLE ENDUKU BRO. BE FAIR WITH ONE AND ALL

she's a lone ranger babai. whatever she does, she does single handedly.

not by having network of friends prodding from behind.

she's not bringing up names, hoping to get their support. She's just defending herself, although quite sloppily.

whatever she says about you in this db, it'll be wrong if you take this fight to real life.

a9wfp2.png chee dennammmaa jeeevitham..........estory conclude ayithadi emo ani.........apice ki ready kuda avvakunda..........sauthunna.......... 

daily serial gaa thiddamu anukuntunnaru cry.gif

anni $hit lo anukunnappudu..take this $hit also vesy man..brahmi%2520RT.gif

FYI nenu talked abt emotional blackmailing not that financial blackmailing..n i got u got enuf ani...!!

If u got that he got enuf then get it and get out

veelu ee db lo aa english tholu teesey badulu edaina spoken english institute pettukuntey better emo33as5s0_zpsde99fa5a.gif

english majors ki jobs ekkada .. china ki povali english teacher laaga.. anduke db la meeda padi talent showing 33as5s0_zpsde99fa5a.gif

situ..minku ki PM chaesindhi..em ayyi untadi brahmi%2520RT.gifpics n video's or anything else...!!

pics n video's itae #1 ani sumthing else itae #2 ani

<answer> lol bob ani 0000 ki SMS chayyandi...!! 

Dookudu-SMS-Request.jpg

i agree. but defending oneself doesnt mean that they have the right to defame others. if you want defend yourself do it ethically. by doing what she is doing, she is not just defaming me but also herself. i dont understand why she doesnt get that.

she's a lone ranger babai. whatever she does, she does single handedly.

not by having network of friends prodding from behind.

she's not bringing up names, hoping to get their support. She's just defending herself, although quite sloppily.

whatever she says about you in this db, it'll be wrong if you take this fight to real life.

minky okadu pellam vadilesindi..divorce ayndi ..inka happyga unna pairs chuste kadupu mandipotu untadi

saripoindi aa divorced and e age bar unmarried lady 

minky married, divorced, 33 years calm and respected guy aa 33as5s0_zpsde99fa5a.gif

situ..minku ki PM chaesindhi..em ayyi untadi brahmi%2520RT.gifpics n video's or anything else...!!

pics n video's itae #1 ani sumthing else itae #2 ani

<answer> lol bob ani 0000 ki SMS chayyandi...!! 

Dookudu-SMS-Request.jpg

whats ur answer vuncle..brahmi%2520RT.gif