sharanya

nenu minky mida bad pracharam cheyledu

tane chesadu andarki 

i just told facts  about him that he is divorced and pellam mida kopam..nalanti valla mida tirchukuntunnadu ani

cheppaga he fooled me long back …naku teliayakunda..

CBI enquiry ki ayna ready nenu..nenu real life lo tappudu manishini kadu …i don't even look at boys..Rest i left to god..

and tana mida kuda veyandi characters evarivi manchivo telustay  

LTT for CBN and KCR . please help Laila

i agree. but defending oneself doesnt mean that they have the right to defame others. if you want defend yourself do it ethically. by doing what she is doing, she is not just defaming me but also herself. i dont understand why she doesnt get that.

she doesn't. even I don't understand that.

however many times I prodded her to drop it.

I just find it indecent that she's been picked on by almost everybody. 

friends ni ina marchipothanu emo kaani..enemies ni marchiponu nenubrahmi%2520RT.gif

Its funny when she lectures pinkie to avoid doing what she exactly used to do.. pick on fights unnecessarily and without context.

Its funny when she lectures pinkie to avoid doing what she exactly used to do.. pick on fights unnecessarily and without context.

mirror image choosukoni bhayapadinattu undhi situ..brahmi%2520RT.gifneetulu chapthundhi...!!

Lovekovvu baa.. ippadi kanna #GodPK trening aa??

tumblr_mqb6wzSo791spvnemo1_250_01.gif?14chat logs anagane pinkie jump aindi...godpk trend avvalante pinkie ee thread loki vachi samadhanam ivvali