Any Genuine Doubts In Ramayana - Will Try To Find The Answer

arjun anugula

Munna bro, I have a question..

after coming back to ayodhya, ramudu seetamma enni years kalisunnaru and setamma enni rojulu valmiki ashramam lo undi, do you have any statstics?

Ramayana and Mahabharat are all stories, which never happened similar to Harry Potter stories..... Aa time lo books kuda vundevi kadhu... evaru yemi vinte kadhalu laaga avi vere vallaki ala velli cheppesi baaga spread chesaru ....... ramudu devudu.. eka pathni vrathudu ani.... none of it really happened.... Let me tell you why.....

[media]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuga#/media/File:4_yugas.PNG[/media]

Each yuga is equal to 4, 32, 000 years . And according to the Yuga calculations Treta Yuga (3 * 432000) and Dwapara yuga ( 2*432000) years.....

Right now we are in Kali Yuga ....so ee so ga jarigina stories revolve around Treta Yuga (Ramayana) and Dwapara Yuga (Mahabharat) lo jarigina incidents ga cheptharu....

According to scientists, the so called the MODERN MAN came into existence some 50,000 to 100, 000 years ago ..... Ante from what i know.. Manam currently around 5000 th year lo vunnamu Kali Yuga lo.... Assuming MODERN MAN came into existence and I mean Stone Age which is around 100, 000 years....So the actual man came into existence in Dwapara Yuga......

Appatlo Raalu rappalu .. bada bada Kappalu vundevi thappa .... there are no real kingdoms and human populization.....

Look at some of the oldest known civilizations like Harappa  and Mohenjadaro..... were only 5000 years old... like 2600 BC ..... Civilizations ye 5000 years back form aithe ... we are talking about kingdoms... Sita vadhilesina gold ornaments.....

Inka meeke vadhilesthunna.... if you want to believe Ramayana and Mahabharata Epics...... They are no doubt wonderful epics....written by some Author...

I believe these stories came into existence to bring some order in Humans atleast in India at that time.... actual ga jariginatlu and to bring all the humans under one umbrella.... other wise manshulu ki appatlo scientific experiments chese antha knowledge ledhu.... manam ela puttamu .... ee bhoomi ela puttindhi.... so they created this godly figures and built stories around them to easily explain to common man.....

Common man vatini use cheskoni started buidling a society .. saying these are the values that as a man we should have and abide by those values.....

Thus ..As some GREAT PEOPLE say ... Hinduism is not a religion... but Hinduism is a way of living....Sanathana Dharmam....is a way of life

Kinda definition cheppinatlu... we Bharat desam Sanathana dharmam meedha tho sthapimpa badinadhi...... which is experience based and belief based.....

We started building a society based on experience rather than some beliefs ( like religions) .... Andhuke Bharat desam goppa dhi antaru......

We never really had gods ruling us.... Ramayana and Mahabharatam lanti stories cheppi .. some great people brought order in this country... so every one follow those principles..... Manchi panulu chese vaalu ila vuntaru.. chetta panulu ilantivi .. ivi cheyakudadhu ani cheppi....

By its nature, Sanatana Dharma is:
Experience based rather than belief based.
Without any ideological divisions.
Beyond any historical date of founding.
The process of growth, which comes from the seed.
Inherent in, and inclusive of all.
Applicable to all people of all places and times.
In the world, while above the world.
God-centered rather than prophet-centered.
Devoid of sectarianism or denominationalism.
Both immanent and transcendent.
The whole and the parts.
Loving of all and excluding of none.

Explanation is a bit long.. but I hope you understood from what I tried to say ... 

Our society was built on values and principles and Gods were a medium to promote those.....Gods in the form of idol worship was spread acorss India to teach people morals through the stories.....

Don't ask me if I am an Atheist..... no comment ..... Because... God anevadini create chesindhi manam ani I believe... God vunnada leda ane question raadhu appudu...... There are many unanswered questions to humans to why some things happen.... Manaki yendhuku jarigayo teliyani vishayalu ni support cheyadaniki we created GOD and said GOD created all these....

Spread Humanity and find GOD in every person irrespective of sex, caste, race, religion, country .... (.L@ (.L@

• Upvote 1

Ramayana and Mahabharat are all stories, which never happened similar to Harry Potter stories..... Aa time lo books kuda vundevi kadhu... evaru yemi vinte kadhalu laaga avi vere vallaki ala velli cheppesi baaga spread chesaru ....... ramudu devudu.. eka pathni vrathudu ani.... none of it really happened.... Let me tell you why.....

Each yuga is equal to 4, 32, 000 years . And according to the Yuga calculations Treta Yuga (3 * 432000) and Dwapara yuga ( 2*432000) years.....

Right now we are in Kali Yuga ....so ee so ga jarigina stories revolve around Treta Yuga (Ramayana) and Dwapara Yuga (Mahabharat) lo jarigina incidents ga cheptharu....

According to scientists, the so called the MODERN MAN came into existence some 50,000 to 100, 000 years ago ..... Ante from what i know.. Manam currently around 5000 th year lo vunnamu Kali Yuga lo.... Assuming MODERN MAN came into existence and I mean Stone Age which is around 100, 000 years....So the actual man came into existence in Dwapara Yuga......

Appatlo Raalu rappalu .. bada bada Kappalu vundevi thappa .... there are no real kingdoms and human populization.....

Look at some of the oldest known civilizations like Harappa and Mohenjadaro..... were only 5000 years old... like 2600 BC ..... Civilizations ye 5000 years back form aithe ... we are talking about kingdoms... Sita vadhilesina gold ornaments.....

Inka meeke vadhilesthunna.... if you want to believe Ramayana and Mahabharata Epics...... They are no doubt wonderful epics....written by some Author...

I believe these stories came into existence to bring some order in Humans atleast in India at that time.... actual ga jariginatlu and to bring all the humans under one umbrella.... other wise manshulu ki appatlo scientific experiments chese antha knowledge ledhu.... manam ela puttamu .... ee bhoomi ela puttindhi.... so they created this godly figures and built stories around them to easily explain to common man.....

Common man vatini use cheskoni started buidling a society .. saying these are the values that as a man we should have and abide by those values.....

Thus ..As some GREAT PEOPLE say ... Hinduism is not a religion... but Hinduism is a way of living....Sanathana Dharmam....is a way of life

Kinda definition cheppinatlu... we Bharat desam Sanathana dharmam meedha tho sthapimpa badinadhi...... which is experience based and belief based.....

We started building a society based on experience rather than some beliefs ( like religions) .... Andhuke Bharat desam goppa dhi antaru......

We never really had gods ruling us.... Ramayana and Mahabharatam lanti stories cheppi .. some great people brought order in this country... so every one follow those principles..... Manchi panulu chese vaalu ila vuntaru.. chetta panulu ilantivi .. ivi cheyakudadhu ani cheppi....

The whole and the parts.

Explanation is a bit long.. but I hope you understood from what I tried to say ...

Our society was built on values and principles and Gods were a medium to promote those.....Gods in the form of idol worship was spread acorss India to teach people morals through the stories.....

Don't ask me if I am an Atheist..... no comment ..... Because... God anevadini create chesindhi manam ani I believe... God vunnada leda ane question raadhu appudu...... There are many unanswered questions to humans to why some things happen.... Manaki yendhuku jarigayo teliyani vishayalu ni support cheyadaniki we created GOD and said GOD created all these....

Spread Humanity and find GOD in every person irrespective of sex, caste, race, religion, country .... (.L@ (.L@

Nice, good post.

how soorpanaka is related to ravana   ? did she seduce/love ram or laxaman ?

was she killed or just injured ?

Soorpanaka is the sister of Ravana...she is a widow woman .Soorpanaka husband was killed by ravana accidentally which is not described in valmiki ramayana.....soorpanaka attagaru house is in south indian forest....Soorpanaka heard about rama by some body and went to panchavati to look at him...she asked rama to marry for which he rejected since he is eka patnivrata , and then lakshmana was asked , he said the same as rama...Rama showed his Wife seetha amma to soorpanaka , soorpanaka has evil thoughts that if seetha is killed , rama will marry.So she started fighting, for which laxmana cut ears and nose , as a kstriya he should not kill a women.......

Ravanudu accidental ga champaledu Soorpanaka bharta ni. Soorpanaka bharta yuddaniki vastadu ravanudi paiki appatiki Ravanudu hecharistadu aina vinakapoyetappatiki ravanudu champestadu. Soorpanaka valla anna kharudu daggaraki vellipotundi. Kharudu kuda rakshasa raju. Tanu Panchavati daggarlo vuntadu. Soorpanaka veltu vunte akkada Rama lakshmanalu kanipistaru appudu vallani mohistundi

Look at some of the oldest known civilizations like Harappa  and Mohenjadaro..... were only 5000 years old... like 2600 BC ..... Civilizations ye 5000 years back form aithe ... we are talking about kingdoms... Sita vadhilesina gold ornaments.....

The whole and the parts.

Gp

after coming back to ayodhya, ramudu seetamma enni years kalisunnaru and setamma enni rojulu valmiki ashramam lo undi, do you have any statstics?Uttarakanda lo unnaya ee details? 

After coming back to Ayodya, Rama nd Seethamma ruled for 11,000 years after which she moved to valmiki ashram when she was pregnant and gave birth to Lava and Kusha.Later she handed over the kids to Rama and left to bhoodevi.Yes , exactly , uttara kanda has these details.niku idea unda....I was trying to get information and book on uttara kanda.

The whole and the parts.

first half weak.. but second half super Trivikram-1.gif

KAALAANTAKUDU 

Its nice you gave some valuable statement about Hinduism and stuff.But Ramayana and Mahabharata are never stories.Proper proof are still available till date , just people are unaware and try not to accept.

Today our India and many people are in such a state , let me give you few examples -

Namaskaram ( folding two hands ) when we meet respected people we do that posture . Many people not so long ago said that in Hindu culture , its a way of expressing our respect to elders which is simillar to Hi , Hello , etc....but nobody was aware why only that posture was used to respect elders..Later when scientist from other countries had made a discovery , and read our vedas regarding Namaskaram , which was not so long ago said that Hinduism follow namaskaram because when you fold hands , acupuncture treatment starts in your body and relieves you from many chronic diseases and much more.Later when this information was passed on to local public in India and after ( Around in 1800-2000 century ) which people started believing its importance and significance.But clear details of namaskaram was given long long back ago before scientist have told us.

Dwaraka fossils when recovered clearly proved that there was a kingdom around Gujarat and stated that Krishna was the king who ruled it which happened 5000 thousand years back , when srimad bhagavatham was read clear details about the kingdom , the flying planes vehicles existed.If people believe that if Krishna existed , y cannot people believe what happened in Krishna place that time.Why will people write false stories when true things are seen naked eye today.

Now coming to Ram Setu - The book Ramayana clearly stated its perfect description about the bridge - the book has given clear dimensions , its length , width and material used.If those were stories how would people at that wrote a book clearly about the description.( Its Strange ).Even scientists have proved that bridge was man made. Niagara Falls man made antey namuthava athey Ram Setu kuda Man Made ani namali. You can still find floating stones around Ram Setu even today.one more strange thing is Rameshwaram ( where the bridge is constucted ) has coral fossils from around 1,25,000 years.Even scientist has took information from Ramayana and started working on the project research on Ram Setu.

As you said about Stone age , Stone age lasted 3.4 million years ago , homo was a near kind of human species found 2.5 million years ago.So Man existed more than 100,000 years ago.If Ramayana is false as you said , how come the bridge Ram Setu which was build by Rama and Dates rectified by the Scientists about its construction of bridge matched same.

Thus ..As some GREAT PEOPLE say ... Hinduism is not a religion... but Hinduism is a way of living....Sanathana Dharmam....is a way of life - This Statement is 100% True.

Hinduism is the only religion existed .There is no other religion existed.People later changed their life styles and made their own community and formed many new religion.         

We never really had gods ruling us - This is a false statement ani naku anipinchindi.If God Never existed - how come water came onto earth ( Scientist have no idea ) , why oxygen in the air is stable and suitable to all species who are using oxygen , if oxygen in air is more than required, world will be in trouble . No body has no idea about our souls.I'm not stating that Ram and Krishna are the only Gods who created that , I'm just trying to give information that there is something external power like God who rules and manages this stuff.              

Spread Humanity and find GOD in every person irrespective of sex, caste, race, religion, country  - These words touched my heart seriously.

after coming back to ayodhya, ramudu seetamma enni years kalisunnaru and setamma enni rojulu valmiki ashramam lo undi, do you have any statstics?Uttarakanda lo unnaya ee details? 

After coming back to Ayodya, Rama nd Seethamma ruled for 11,000 years after which she moved to valmiki ashram when she was pregnant and gave birth to Lava and Kusha.Later she handed over the kids to Rama and left to bhoodevi.Yes , exactly , uttara kanda has these details.niku idea unda....I was trying to get information and book on uttara kanda.

I thought whole life span of rama was 11000/33,000... and my quetion was

enni years seetamma ramudu were apart after coming to ayodhya at the end of yuddha kanda... so specific ante in uttarakanda how many years ramudu and seetamma were apart, I think it's hard to find, let me know if you get any source, i will try and update here if I get anything..

enni years seetamma ramudu were apart after coming to ayodhya at the end of yuddha kanda... so specific ante in uttarakanda how many years ramudu and seetamma were apart, I think it's hard to find, let me know if you get any source, i will try and update here if I get anything..

Seethamma was in lanka for 10 months....After they came to ayodhya.Rama and seethamma ruled for 11,000 years and latr seethamma went to valmiki ashram.

Seethamma was in lanka for 10 months....After they came to ayodhya.Rama and seethamma ruled for 11,000 years and latr seethamma went to valmiki ashram.okay

okay,  I guess thats not the case because I thought rama ruled ayodhya for  11000 years, so time spent with seetamma as king+ time spent without seetamma as king= 11,000 years right?

I am trying to know how many years seetamma lived in valmiki ashramam.. 10-15 years probably..