Any Genuine Doubts In Ramayana - Will Try To Find The Answer

arjun anugula

i asked 2 qs no? 

sorry can you plz copy paste those questions again...i missed them some where.......plz ask.....i will try my best to answer

sorry can you plz copy paste those questions again...i missed them some where.......plz ask.....i will try my best to answer

what is the fundamental difference between rama and ravana? --- only one, the biggest one adigithe.. em cheptaru?

hanuman was just following the instructions of sugriva when he was in search for seethamma...

why and when did he become such a huge devotee to rama? 

what is the fundamental difference between rama and ravana? --- only one, the biggest one adigithe.. em cheptaru?

There are many differences.The only biggest difference is - Rama and Ravana both are well versed in Vedas and knows much about dharma - Rama follwed dharma even in hard times where as Ravana follwed adharma - antey difference.

hanuman was just following the instructions of sugriva when he was in search for seethamma...

Short ga chepali antey . When Rama killed Valli and gave the kingdom to Sugriva.All the vanaras family became very happy and praised Rama and respected him a lot , since Valli was a very tough guy to get defeated.Later Rama discussed his problem with Sugriva  about seethamma , for which Hanuman felt that He should help Rama .Moreover When Seethamma dropped her jewelry while Ravana was eloping her , those jewelery fell in the hands of Hanuman. Hanuman is one of the Vanaras and son of God Air and Mother Anjani.From that day onwards, Hanuman became a devottee of Rama , since Rama only believe in Dharma.

enni saaarlu cheppali ra answer, vaadu maatram manishi kaada pWGAMeu.gif

naaku nee pattudala nachindi tension...every group of people/times/religion/area needs a person like you to be there to disturb everything so that it all makes sense.

its not sarcasm...i sincerely liked you. _-_

There are many differences.The only biggest difference is - Rama and Ravana both are well versed in Vedas and knows much about dharma - Rama follwed dharma even in hard times where as Ravana follwed adharma - antey difference.

()>>  ()>>
telisi kuda dharmanni patinchaledanamata 

Short ga chepali antey . When Rama killed Valli and gave the kingdom to Sugriva.All the vanaras family became very happy and praised Rama and respected him a lot , since Valli was a very tough guy to get defeated.Later Rama discussed his problem with Sugriva  about seethamma , for which Hanuman felt that He should help Rama .Moreover When Seethamma dropped her jewelry while Ravana was eloping her , those jewelery fell in the hands of Hanuman. Hanuman is one of the Vanaras and son of God Air and Mother Anjani.From that day onwards, Hanuman became a devottee of Rama , since Rama only believe in Dharma.

hmm, thankyou

naaku nee pattudala nachindi tension...every group of people/times/religion/area needs a person like you to be there to disturb everything so that it all makes sense.

its not sarcasm...i sincerely liked you. _-_

thanks..pWGAMeu.gif

how soorpanaka is related to ravana   ? did she seduce/love ram or laxaman ?

was she killed or just injured ?

Soorpanaka is the sister of Ravana...she is a widow woman .Soorpanaka husband was killed by ravana accidentally which is not described in valmiki ramayana.....soorpanaka attagaru house is in south indian forest....Soorpanaka heard about rama by some body and went to panchavati to look at him...she asked rama to marry for which he rejected since he is eka patnivrata , and then lakshmana was asked , he said the same as rama...Rama showed his Wife seetha amma to soorpanaka , soorpanaka has evil thoughts that if seetha is killed , rama will marry.So she started fighting, for which laxmana cut ears and nose , as a kstriya he should not kill a women.......