Any Genuine Doubts In Ramayana - Will Try To Find The Answer

arjun anugula

i did not say like tat friend ma ramudu means he is very close to you, to your heart as a family member ani my intention 

maa ramudu lokala ramudu ayodhya ramudu doesnt mean he belongs to us etc whom so ever says this 

ramududhi kuda maa caste ee antaremo konni rojulu aagithe 4JXNU2k.gif

i did not say like tat friend ma ramudu means he is very close to you, to your heart as a family member ani my intention 

maa ramudu lokala ramudu ayodhya ramudu doesnt mean he belongs to us etc whom so ever says this 

telusu mayya.. just kidding anthe.. gifs vesthe spamming mode man 4JXNU2k.gif

3-ce10ad2f58.jpg

naaku oka doubt vundi. Lakshmanudu vanavaasma ayipoina taruvaata urmila daggariki vaste urmila lakshamnunnu gurtu pattadu annaru kada. appudu vere sthri la meedaki vachinallaki aey gathi pattindo chebutuu ee pai maatalu antadi. andulo Para sathini gori kaada raavanudu muulamu tho hathamaayenu ani.

English translation

“If my father Janaka hears of this, he will punish you, count on it.

If king Rama hears of this, your life will be in severe danger.

If my sister’s brother-in-law hears of this, he will not let you live.

Because he went after another man’s wife, Indra has an ugly body.

Because he went after another man’s wife, Ravana was killed and his kingdom was lost.

You know these well-known stories, and still you are intent on this.

Don’t you have a sister like me, and aren’t you born of a mother?”

Nidra lo vunna Urmila ki aah 14yrs lo akkadekkado lankalo emi jarigindo etla telsindi. Incase adhi telisinde anuko, amri anni telsina urmila ku aame room lo vunnadi lakshmanudu ani etla telvadu? :4_12_13: 

Vali chanipoyadanukoni Sugreevudu rajavutadu. Sugreevudu rajayyaka Vali bharya tara ni kuda pelli chesukuntadu. Daniki kopam thone Sugreevunni rajya bhahishkarana chestadu. Idi tappu endukavutundi. Panchakanyalalo okame Tara ela ayyindi

Let me tell u clearly , I just now went through Ramayana regarding this  - 

Valli and sugriva are brothers - They are more affectionate as Ram and Laxman. Valli was king and sugriva was co king following his brother respectfully.

Valli & Tara , Sugriva and Uma are couple.  They are vanaras.

The story goes as - 

Once Valli was being seduced by a women . The women was seduced by one Rakshasa also named Mayavi.

So Valli and Sugriva went for fight against mayavi .Valli is very powerful guy.He has more power and more speed.

Valli and sugriva went to fight with mayavi and then mayavi was about to get defeated ran into caves at night.So Valli went inside caves tellling sugriva to stay outside of caves.One year passed and blood started coming out of the caves , for which Sugriva thought Valli was dead and then closed the Caves with huge rock. Sugriva came back and everybody asked Sugriva what happened to Valli for which he said Valli is Dead.Sugriva did not explain the story clearly what had happened.Later Sugriva became king.As for vanaras dharma , brother wife can be married , for which Tara said yes and married Sugriva.

After Few years Valli came back , saw that sugriva has became a king and became angry and thought of killing sugriva , since valli taught sugriva did everything on plan.Sugriva is a nice guy.He tried to explain his brother that you be the king and i will be the co king as before and Tara will be given back , for which valli did not listen to his words and tried to kill sugriva.Valli sent sugriva out of kingdom and sugriva wife uma was married forcefully for which valli was killed by Rama.

Regarding Laxmana Wife Urmila

While leaving to Forest , Laxmana accompanied Rama and Seethamma for which he was given a boon , Laxmana said plz give boon to my wife because she is alone in the kingdom .For which Urmila devi took boon that she should never remember his husband for 14 years and sleep until he returns. This is not completely from valmiki Ramyana.

I have no idea why she did not recognise his husband after arrival...Please if any one knows it .Plz answer. Im eagerly waiting.