Any Genuine Doubts In Ramayana - Will Try To Find The Answer

arjun anugula

Q1) Is Ramayana myth or reality?

Q2) If reality, did Valmiki write it after it happened or predicted and wrote before it happened?

Q3) If myth, do we have to believe/ follow only one version of it, which is valmiki ramayana?

torch.gif

It depends on your perception buddy. If you truly believe in God, you accept is a reality. Naku adi nijame anipistundi.

Q2) If reality, did Valmiki write it after it happened or predicted and wrote before it happened?

Avunu Ramayanam ayipoyake raasadu. Valmiki maharshi ki bhoota bhavishyat vartamana kalalao em jarugutundo munde telusu. Valmiki maharshi varam vuntundi  Ramayanam lo jarigina prati sannivesam kanipinchetatlu

Q3) If myth, do we have to believe/ follow only one version of it, which is valmiki ramayana? 

Valmiki Ramayana original ani andari nammakam.

okay,  I guess thats not the case because I thought rama ruled ayodhya for  11000 years, so time spent with seetamma as king+ time spent without seetamma as king= 11,000 years right?

I am trying to know how many years seetamma lived in valmiki ashramam.. 10-15 years probably.. 

May be. Lavakushalu  14-15 samvatsaralappudu  Seetamma bhoodevi daggaraki vellipotundi

• Upvote 1

It depends on your perception buddy. If you truly believe in God, you accept is a reality. Naku adi nijame anipistundi.

Avunu Ramayanam ayipoyake raasadu. Valmiki maharshi ki bhoota bhavishyat vartamana kalalao em jarugutundo munde telusu. Valmiki maharshi varam vuntundi Ramayanam lo jarigina prati sannivesam kanipinchetatlu

GP...
Btw, I am not debating on the existence of GOD here...as I strongly believe in GOD.

I like your answer to 2nd question, which also addresses 1nd 3rd questions...i.e, if 2nd is true, then answer to first question is "reality", and 3rd question does not exists...

But, is there any proof/ background for 2nd answer? Just curious.

Thread starter, you can also take this question...

Avunu Ramayanam ayipoyake raasadu. Valmiki maharshi ki bhoota bhavishyat vartamana kalalao em jarugutundo munde telusu. Valmiki maharshi varam vuntundi  Ramayanam lo jarigina prati sannivesam kanipinchetatlu

ramayana happened, but book lo rasina vidhamga exactga jarigi undadhu.. book is semi fiction..

but valmikigaru wrote a fantastic extrordinary personality dev book basing on some of the events.. some major parts are completely allegorical.. 

entha impact ante aa book.. u will notice change within you in no time.. 

idi nenu namme theory.. 

Ramayana is not a myth.Its a reality and the only proof scientifically found is Ram Setu.

Valmiki started writing after Ravana was defended.Valmiki has a boon that while writting Ramayana He could feel the thoughts a person gets in the Ramayana in Past.Lord Narada gives a boon to Valmiki.

Its not myth , but true version is Always valmiki Ramayana.People changed things and ideas in other ramayana stories and wrote it.

GP...
Btw, I am not debating on the existence of GOD here...as I strongly believe in GOD.

I like your answer to 2nd question, which also addresses 1nd 3rd questions...i.e, if 2nd is true, then answer to first question is "reality", and 3rd question does not exists...

But, is there any proof/ background for 2nd answer? Just curious.

Thread starter, you can also take this question...

yes there is proof that valmiki wrote ramayana and narada is the answer.

munna bhai naku e kochin eppati nuncho vundi. Evado chakali vadu ed ante Seetamma ni Ramudu enduku vadilesadu? Seetamma ni Raani ga kakunda tana rajyam lo kaneesam oka pourudi ga choosina ala gharabham tho vunna stree ni adavi lo vadileyamanadam krooratvam ga anipinchadam leda?

munna bhai naku e kochin eppati nuncho vundi. Evado chakali vadu ed ante Seetamma ni Ramudu enduku vadilesadu? Seetamma ni Raani ga kakunda tana rajyam lo kaneesam oka pourudi ga choosina ala gharabham tho vunna stree ni adavi lo vadileyamanadam krooratvam ga anipinchadam leda?

But Ram is not called Maryada Purushottam just as a mark of respect. He always respected the existing tradition (Maryada) of that time. Shri Rama respected the citizens. He respected the people's talks. He declared that Sita had to pass the Agni Pariksha test so that he could accept her back. Laxman strongly opposed this. Yet the victorious army chief insisted that Agni Pariksha was the only thing which could make him accept her. Sita agreed and after the satisfactory completion of the ritual ‘Agni Pariksha’, Shri Ram gladly accepted her back as his wife.

Ram did it not because he personally doubted Sita but because of the demands of his dharma as a king; he knew she was innocent but he had to show his praja (subject) that unlike his father, he was not a slave to a woman, that as a just raja he was willing to make any amount of personal sacrifices for them. It was an act of sacrifice for him as well. He suffered no less, and lived an ascetic life thereafter.

===================================

Our king might accept a wife who had stayed in another man’s home but not me – On hearing a washer man question the purity of the Queen of Ayodhya, Lord Ram decides to send a pregnant Mata Sita to the forest. Rama is the ideal king and for a modern reader this is heights of stupidity and absurdity. A modern reader would want Lord Ram to stand by his wife and defend her and not to fall for the irresponsible prattle of his foolish subjects. If Lord Ram had sent the washer man questioning the purity of Mata Sita to prison, he would be performing the duty of a husband. But will he be performing the duty of a King? Lord Ram could have beheaded the washer man on the spot. But will he be able behead all those people that questions the purity of Mata Sita. Lord Ram would have become a dictator! Would we worship such a Lord Ram today?

But did Lord Ram marry again? No, in fact he suffered more than Mata Sita. He was lonely in the huge palace. He was always immersed in the thought of Sita. He had to bear the voidness created by Mata Sita’s departure. He was filled with remorse - a husband who had to send his pregnant wife away. But Rama did his Dharma, he upheld the accepted standards of ideal kinghood.