Hyd Lo Fafalu

k2s

If at all I m from a village and if u r from a city I m pretty sure I can talk better English than u all..so wt does it make u..double shittier than me..?rofl.

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Comfort

• Rebel890

• KillChillPandey

• Gopaludu

Only cuz u don't reach my standard ,I got to reduce my standard just to make it easy for u to understand freak.lol vizag freak,y do u hate the remaining places in AP except vizag..? Is there a spl reason for it..?

I dont fckin hate any place you nigger I hae peices of shittt like you...as stated before come up with something intrestting novice gigolo...its soo fuckin funny mr joker 

LOL aren't you happy you got two sugar daddies?? Good luck with your ars'ole.. keep it well behaved.. since you are a ranting cunt you might need to keep in check your holes
giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

U suld be happier not me nigger..lol niggerr gay.

so now he got two sugar daddies  ROFL...

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

so then there is mission immpossoble to dedcude this relationship between the two sperms lol holycoww...as you know he is the biggest nigger I've seen till date 

he just knows to call people gay.. as he himself is faggot.. any surprises he doens't know any other shaiat?? peice of low life scumbag

hez a low life peice of shit from a village and hez never gone to a Page 3 club in india and shows off as a celeb here...absolute dumb shitt lol

I dont fckin hate any place you nigger I hae peices of shittt like you...as stated before come up with something intrestting novice gigolo...its soo fuckin funny mr joker

I don't joke..if at a u find it funny there is sumthing wrong with u freak from vizag.may b u suld get ur brain checked for any kind of defects.

wow you are calling your self a nigger lol...appreciate it Mr.Nigger 

looks like you are feeling so happy that you got two sugar daddies? ain't that prize you deserve for ya??

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

hez a low life peice of ###### from a village and hez never gone to a Page 3 club in india and shows off as a celeb here...absolute dumb shitt lol

LOL! Some filthy donkey Poop..

giphy.gif

lol. people chill.

he's trying to talk/write English. So what if he goes overboard sometimes. It is in the nature of this db.

Rebel ba,

you rock. don't listen to people who laugh at you. but you already know that :)

If at all I m from a village and if u r from a city I m pretty sure I can talk better English than u all..so wt does it make u..double shittier than me..?rofl.

Fckya biatch!! You said you live in NJ and degarde others with your shitty english.. You ain't know shit about anything.. just a faggot mere low life scumbag.. and small time bully..

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

hez a low life peice of ###### from a village and hez never gone to a Page 3 club in india and shows off as a celeb here...absolute dumb shitt lol

Lol page 3.so ppl are not ppl if u haven't been to any page 3 clubs where rich whores go.

I don't joke..if at a u find it funny there is sumthing wrong with u freak from vizag.may b u suld get ur brain checked for any kind of defects.

you dont need to joke...your natural histrionics provide us the laughter tht is needed...the whole DB knows who needs a brain check you village nigger...you're a joker ...and you are a peice to be trolled at...lol..feel sorryyy for your fcked up life nigger!!!! rofl

lol. people chill.

he's trying to talk/write English. So what if he goes overboard sometimes. It is in the nature of this db.

Rebel ba,

you rock. don't listen to people who laugh at you. but you already know that :)

You donno shiat about where it started.. So please 

Lol page 3.so ppl are not ppl if u haven't been to any page 3 clubs where rich whores go.

rich mae you a whore...and I know you made all your money to be here by sleeping with them lol gigolo..