Hyd Lo Fafalu

k2s

Yo yo nigger..rofl.

Prolly..

Boring Cunt!! Get some new material you are exhuasted of ya gay Donkey shiat..

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Comfort

• Rebel890

• KillChillPandey

• Gopaludu

Boring Cunt!! Get some new material you are exhuasted of ya gay Donkey shiat..

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

I m not here to entertain u nigger..u can go as ur nigger daddy to do so."prolly" he might help u get some .lol nigger.

U don't have to be a brad pit to say if a women is beautiful or not ,those u don't look like brad pits will have brad pit as their dp.lol vizag freak.

lol labourer...you seem to be a  thrid rate nigger...now come and find new ways to troll me you peice of flithy shittt ...lol village labourer

lol labourer...you seem to be a thrid rate nigger...now come and find new ways to troll me you peice of flithy shittt PK-84.gif

Same with u too ..rofl so called vizag freak of db.

I m not here to entertain u nigger..u can go as ur nigger daddy to do so."prolly" he might help u get some .lol nigger.

Oka biatch ask ya daddy to careess ya cunt .. Prolly then you will realize what a Faggot you are

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

Oka biatch ask ya daddy to careess ya cunt .. Prolly then you will realize what a Faggot you are
giphy.gifgiphy.gif

So u trying to remember what u want ur dad to do to u..u suld be a good gay then.lol nigger.r u out of closet yet I mean after all that crying stuff or still in the closet..?

Same with u too ..rofl so called vizag freak of db.

lol looks like you dont have any vocab left in your village brain gigolo...lol village shit 

So u trying to remember what u want ur dad to do for u..u suld be a good gay then.lol nigger.

So you got ya ass whopped by ya dad?? Sorry for ya biatch.. some biatches need ass whopping though

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

he s a fuckin joker baa...dont even try to take him seriously...just troll him...hez the stand up gay comedian of the db...village peice of shitt  he is roflmao

lol looks like you dont have any vocab left in your village brain gigolo...lol village ###### 

he just knows to call people gay.. as he himself is faggot.. any surprises he doens't know any other shaiat?? peice of low life scumbag

he s a fuckin joker baa...dont even try to take him seriously...just troll him...hez the stand up gay comedian of the db...village peice of shitt  he is roflmao

so now he got two sugar daddies  ROFL...

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

lol looks like you dont have any vocab left in your village brain gigolo...lol village ######

Only cuz u don't reach my standard ,I got to reduce my standard just to make it easy for u to understand freak.lol vizag freak,y do u hate the remaining places in AP except vizag..? Is there a spl reason for it..?

So you got ya ass whopped by ya dad?? sorry for ya biatch.. some biatches need ass whopping though

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

lol holymolly...baa you are fuking that beachh front and back...PK-84.gif

Lol nigger..u trying to tak that freak into the closet too ..? Good luck nigger.

LOL aren't you happy you got two sugar daddies?? Good luck with your ars'ole.. keep it well behaved.. since you are a ranting cunt you might need to keep in check your holes

giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif