Gymsons

iamlegend

nenu ante ba after 9 ki kudurtundi mundu kastam and mrng ayite impossible... edo ala kanichestunna anuko... 

mee after 5 AM desk lo undaaa.... 5:05 gym threadmill till 7:30 back home by 8PM shower and 8:30pm then movie with salad bowl...

yesterday 50th day man ... middle 4 days brake came..... chest day yesterday and I cant do dumbell flys did barbell and cable flys nice workout yesterday.... today is back bicipes and abs... and this weekday fitbit challenge in office ... winners gets 2.5k firstday I am leading lets see how it goes....

bro you doing size.. i was doing shred .. inka 3 days unnai.. dantlo micro cycle sampesindi :(  30 reps .. i hate more reps with less weights..

Em challenge??

mee after 5 PM desk lo undaaa.... 5:05 gym threadmill till 7:30 back home by 8PM shower and 8:30pm then movie with salad bowl...

lucky you! maak 5 ki office baitapotey padi pandulu ni rape chesinodilla chustaru office lo..daily 9:30 atihundi returning back from gym and eating 8 eggs (3 full +5 whites) 2 chapathis

bro you doing size.. i was doing shred .. inka 3 days unnai.. dantlo micro cycle sampesindi :(  30 reps .. i hate more reps with less weights..

Em challenge??

yes... shred is tough man you need to do HITT in middle.... but end loo results are good ... I love to do it again but my companions cant do that ....so going with size ... challenge antey everyone who has fitbit made a group and 4 weeks loo only from monday - friday who has top miles and steps win the challenge...

yes... shred is tough man you need to do HITT in middle.... but end loo results are good ... I love to do it again but my companions cant do that ....so going with size ... challenge antey everyone who has fitbit made a group and 4 weeks loo only from monday - friday who has top miles and steps win the challenge...

fone tho tracking aa?   

Em challenge??

nee height and weight enta ba

lucky you! maak 5 ki office baitapotey padi pandulu ni rape chesinodilla chustaru office lo..daily 9:30 atihundi returning back from gym and eating 8 eggs (3 full +5 whites) 2 chapathis

nenu morning 8 - 8:15 ki office ki vastaa.... if any one keeps meeting at 5 I show middle finger...nenu fork and knifes documentry chusinapudu nunchiii...dairy and protine kastaa takuvaa chesaa.....

nenu morning 8 - 8:15 ki office ki vastaa.... if any one keeps meeting at 5 I show middle finger...nenu fork and knifes documentry chusinapudu nunchiii...dairy and protine kastaa takuvaa chesaa.....

that applies to whey too right?

:3D_Smiles: