Gymsons

iamlegend

Hi Guys, This is my first post in this thread. I am 5.11 and 242lbs initially. I started gym in June and went continuously for 1 month and daily i used to do 1.15hr thread mill or elliptical and also changed my eating habits. I lost 12lbs in 1 month. I stopped eating rice as much as possible or some times used 1 cup rice for three or four days.

Then I stopped gym for 2 weeks thinking i am shredding to fast. I started gym again last week and this time i want to do less workout on treadmill and more for hands , love handles and crunches.

when i shred 30lbs in 2012 for my marriage, at that time i used to get lot of pain in back while seating in office or driving car for continuously more than 20min. That time i released that, may be i lost lot of cushion at back(seats). and slowly after i gained 35lbs in these 3 years. So now i don't want to get into that stage again and want to lose more fat on top body than at bottom.

now i am at 226lbs. my target is 210lbs finally. any suggestions? did anyone experienced back pains in office chairs with prolonged treadmill or elliptical?

Hi Guys, This is my first post in this thread. I am 5.11 and 242lbs initially. I started gym in June and went continuously for 1 month and daily i used to do 1.15hr thread mill or elliptical and also changed my eating habits. I lost 12lbs in 1 month. I stopped eating rice as much as possible or some times used 1 cup rice for three or four days.

Then I stopped gym for 2 weeks thinking i am shredding to fast. I started gym again last week and this time i want to do less workout on treadmill and more for hands , love handles and crunches.

when i shred 30lbs in 2012 for my marriage, at that time i used to get lot of pain in back while seating in office or driving car for continuously more than 20min. That time i released that, may be i lost lot of cushion at back(seats). and slowly after i gained 35lbs in these 3 years. So now i don't want to get into that stage again and want to lose more fat on top body than at bottom.

now i am at 226lbs. my target is 210lbs finally. any suggestions? did anyone experienced back pains in office chairs with prolonged treadmill or elliptical?

tats way too much i guess..anta weight tho too much treadmill cheste pain rake inkem vastadi ba... try to do weights..reduce cardio a bit....

Best is initial ga diet tho taggu..

i think mine is mostly bone weight. antha wieght unna looks marri bondam laga emi undav. and i don't run on threadmill. i just walk at speed of 4.5 at inclination 4.5 for 1hr and more. weights(including hands, abs, pull ups) 15min kanna ekkuva cheiyalaka pothunna.

and also do i need to take proteins supplement? as i already have lot of flesh but i don't know.

my target is just to shred wait and get back to waist size to 38(currently 40 reduced from 42). and loose belly fat and love handles.

i think mine is mostly bone weight. antha wieght unna looks marri bondam laga emi undav. and i don't run on threadmill. i just walk at speed of 4.5 at inclination 4.5 for 1hr and more. weights(including hands, abs, pull ups) 15min kanna ekkuva cheiyalaka pothunna.

and also do i need to take proteins supplement? as i already have lot of flesh but i don't know.

my target is just to shred wait and get back to waist size to 38(currently 40 reduced from 42). and loose belly fat and love handles.

my suggestion ayite kick start with strict diet... strict ante param strict ga chei like

lemon+honey water...egg whites breakfast

nuts and green tea

lunch pure green salad with grilled chicken

malli green tea and a fruit

whey and gym

green/tomato dal with no oil and salt with 2 pulkas/oats upma

berries konni...

ya cheiyali. right now this is my diet

morning -1 cup coffee(filter) and 1 bread piece with that coffee.

lunch - 2 bananas and 1 apple standard every weekday

evening - 1 cup tea in Indian style only and 1 bread piece along with tea

dinner- 1/4 cabbage(boil chesindhi), 3/4 onion and 2 eggs and some spinach with 2 spoons oil fry chesi last lo kodhiga rice(1/4 cup rice) or 1 big chapati.

weekends- full chicken in dinner with 3/4 cup rice.

I need to reduce milk intake and start that lemon+honey. I remember i did that when i reduced 30lbs in 2012. I also use to take apple cedar vinegar but too bitter .

dinner- 1/4 cabbage(boil chesindhi), 3/4 onion and 2 eggs and some spinach with 2 spoons oil fry chesi last lo kodhiga rice(1/4 cup rice) or 1 big chapati.

I need to reduce milk intake and start that lemon+honey. I remember i did that when i reduced 30lbs in 2012. I also use to take apple cedar vinegar but too bitter .

lets see if someone has any idea on back pain u said... i am not sure bro

no rice intake should be there if you really need to lose weight.... replace rice with roti .... fruits lunch time lo kaakunda dinner time lo tinte better.... swap your lunch and dinner items..... take whey protein shake before going to gym if you feel out of energy to hit the gym....