P**m Biscuit, Need Help

lucky7

The one who applied, does he exaclty qualify for the role? He/she that applied can be rejected with a detailed report on why he was rejected and your PERM can continue. Will need you manager and Tech. team support here to push your case, i.e. to interview that candidate, ask him very very tought questions and reject him.

friends,

I am working as FTE for a company and my PERM biscuity ayindhi. Add vessina tharuvatha, some one applied antha so they are putting my Perm for hold for another 6 months. So my 6 year H1B will over by Nov 2016. Even if they file again in Jan, its going to take 6 months for this stupid lawyers to file. So my Employer is saying better apply for canadian visa and u can work from there, v vl arrange for that antunadhu. If any one knows about Canada visa process. please help me here. Canada lo life ella untadhi ikkada na salary 116K per annum. how much i can ask in canada (if every thing goes well)

is it possible if i jump to a consultancy now and start my Perm asap...? please suggestions ivvadhi.

Thanks in advance

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lucky7

• pjung88

• KharjuraNaidu

• princeofheaven

friends,

I am working as FTE for a company and my PERM biscuity ayindhi. Add vessina tharuvatha, some one applied antha so they are putting my Perm for hold for another 6 months. So my 6 year H1B will over by Nov 2016. Even if they file again in Jan, its going to take 6 months for this stupid lawyers to file. So my Employer is saying better apply for canadian visa and u can work from there, v vl arrange for that antunadhu. If any one knows about Canada visa process. please help me here. Canada lo life ella untadhi ikkada na salary 116K per annum. how much i can ask in canada (if every thing goes well)

is it possible if i jump to a consultancy now and start my Perm asap...? please suggestions ivvadhi.

Thanks in advance

Fte lo edi chaala head ache process...nenu kuda same situation...already first dhi dobindhi..second perm with same employer same situation...

Ayina, they can still reject the candidate and apply cheyavachu ga...did they interview the candidate? Was he capabale and willing to work for your company?
Reality is, only audit padithe nuvu dorukuthav? Audit pade chances 50 percent. In case, approve ayina, dol has to right to audit your case for 5 yrs...

Chala mandi apply chestharu, but not all are really interested in pursuing the opprtunity...so, until the candidate is interviewed, you never know...

Canada kanna edhi edho india nunde work cheysuko vacha?? While you perm is in process?

Fte lo edi chaala head ache process...nenu kuda same situation...already first dhi dobindhi..second perm with same employer same situation...

Ayina, they can still reject the candidate and apply cheyavachu ga...did they interview the candidate? Was he capabale and willing to work for your company?
Reality is, only audit padithe nuvu dorukuthav? Audit pade chances 50 percent. In case, approve ayina, dol has to right to audit your case for 5 yrs...

Chala mandi apply chestharu, but not all are really interested in pursuing the opprtunity...so, until the candidate is interviewed, you never know...

Canada kanna edhi edho india nunde work cheysuko vacha?? While you perm is in process?

details emi thellivu bro, but what worries me is they are putting my PERM on hold for 6 months. Jan 2016 they will start again, but its very slow process, lawyers taking too much time. so inka jumping ye option 

chance and option undi..me comapny vadu Canada legal process chuskunta anukunte..

i would prefer going to canada..and get PR there..

chance and option undi..me comapny vadu Canada legal process chuskunta anukunte..

i would prefer going to canada..and get PR there..

ledu bro canada option ruled out today. HR's convince avatam ledu. Still theere is time antunarru. 

Mana kesina ad ki evaru apply cheyyakudada .. Thats impossible ga .. FT paduthae evadanna apply chestadu outside kada

apply chestharru, but mana desi employers interview chessi mostly reject chestharru. But ikkada na situation lo antha thella vallu they are just following books. Even my manager didnt do the interview. 

apply chestharru, but mana desi employers interview chessi mostly reject chestharru. But ikkada na situation lo antha thella vallu they are just following books. Even my manager didnt do the interview.

Bro naa siutation kuda same.so, technically nenu neeku cheppalenu..but naadhi idhi time..we received aprox 180 resumes...they posted one month each in all major job search engines...

Neeku enni resumes vachayi..andulo entha qualified and the main point are those people qualified and willing to work as per company job requirements.. for example, naa first perm lo some was qualified but wants to work from home for six months..they rejected him with that reason...the point you can reject qualified candidates on genuine and fair rules...ivvi anni nenu research chesi na perm apudu telusu konna..

Also, naa question emiti ante...what happens if they go ahead and file the perm...needhi audit padi..resumes and apply candidates applications pampincha mante dorukthav otherwise, you can go through...

Needhe usa lo which city?? Because all metros lo heavy competition, so, chala mandhi apply chestharu, so, audit padi dorkinodu donga else hero in terms of perm..

Last three years ga ee perm process chala effect ayya...

Bro naa siutation kuda same.so, technically nenu neeku cheppalenu..but naadhi idhi time..we received aprox 180 resumes...they posted one month each in all major job search engines...

Neeku enni resumes vachayi..andulo entha qualified and the main point are those people qualified and willing to work as per company job requirements.. for example, naa first perm lo some was qualified but wants to work from home for six months..they rejected him with that reason...the point you can reject qualified candidates on genuine and fair rules...ivvi anni nenu research chesi na perm apudu telusu konna..

Also, naa question emiti ante...what happens if they go ahead and file the perm...needhi audit padi..resumes and apply candidates applications pampincha mante dorukthav otherwise, you can go through...

Needhe usa lo which city?? Because all metros lo heavy competition, so, chala mandhi apply chestharu, so, audit padi dorkinodu donga else hero in terms of perm..

Last three years ga ee perm process chala effect ayya...

ok i am in boston bro, so full competition ikkada. i am not sure how many resume they got for my position. The HR said, they interviewed and selected 1 person anni cheppadu. even my manager was there in that meeting room, emi mataladaledu senior HR tho. Nenu inka full vadhisthadu on my side anni annukunna nothinng he did bayataku vachaka its process which i cant help anni sollu logics cheppadu. we will search for other alternatives anni annadu

fte join ayyevallu becarefull bro's atleast I140 unthe join avandhi, Dont join Big companies.  HR's Dont care, dont believe fragoman lawyers, they are junk and dont know any thing about immigration.

ok i am in boston bro, so full competition ikkada. i am not sure how many resume they got for my position. The HR said, they interviewed and selected 1 person anni cheppadu. even my manager was there in that meeting room, emi mataladaledu senior HR tho. Nenu inka full vadhisthadu on my side anni annukunna nothinng he did bayataku vachaka its process which i cant help anni sollu logics cheppadu. we will search for other alternatives anni annadu

Hmm..per rule, manam involve avvaka kudadu perm process...but reality is different..

Unfortunately, neeku malli chesina or company marina , same situation raadhu anni namakkam ledhu...andhuke pervailing wage jib description baaga rayali, so, as to eliminate as many candidates as possible without making it look the job requirment was catered to you....

In my honest opinion, most of the perm will have one or few qualified or qualified with minimum trainable candidates apply chestharu...kani dorikionde donga type lo they will get approved rest are unlucky ones...

Naaku kuda evi emi cheyaledhu...mostly naadhi kuda after 6 montha antaru emo...

Hmm..per rule, manam involve avvaka kudadu perm process...but reality is different..

Unfortunately, neeku malli chesina or company marina , same situation raadhu anni namakkam ledhu...andhuke pervailing wage jib description baaga rayali, so, as to eliminate as many candidates as possible without making it look the job requirment was catered to you....

In my honest opinion, most of the perm will have one or few qualified or qualified with minimum trainable candidates apply chestharu...kani dorikionde donga type lo they will get approved rest are unlucky ones...

Naaku kuda evi emi cheyaledhu...mostly naadhi kuda after 6 montha antaru emo...

what u said is true, the HR is reading rules from his book, all they are looking is thella sitizen with minimum qualification who they can hire and train for 6 months can do this job annarru anthe. HR malli illa anandu, with this type of job description we can easily find candidates outside annadu. Job description lo generic statements untayyi kada konni so ...

what u said is true, the HR is reading rules from his book, all they are looking is thella sitizen with minimum qualification who they can hire and train for 6 months can do this job annarru anthe. HR malli illa anandu, with this type of job description we can easily find candidates outside annadu. Job description lo generic statements untayyi kada konni so ...

Mari alla direct ga ante unless your manager can support you, you may be better off pursuing another opportunity....
Boston kabbatii you should be able find something in that place...ee tech needhi?

Mari alla direct ga ante unless your manager can support you, you may be better off pursuing another opportunity....
Boston kabbatii you should be able find something in that place...ee tech needhi?

i am working as IBM Infosphere administrator bro, IBM infosphere information server ETL Tool Admin. Datastage admin vokka part andhullo.

i am working as IBM Infosphere administrator bro, IBM infosphere information server ETL Tool Admin. Datastage admin vokka part andhullo.

Nuvu married athie..nee spouse ki h1 unte...h4 ead oka option...