Gofundme For My Niece With Hearing Loss. Please Help.

BackbenchBoyy

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BackbenchBoyy

• 4Vikram

• ChandraSekharCherukuri

• Tadika

Don't say begging like words man, at least be sensible... We completely don't know what are his problems which making him gather money... So just try to help him or else leave... Give a good suggestion that make him try as mush as he can, don't offend that he may feel why he has started that campaign

dude.. you have to understand one thing.... people shouldn't feel like...even affordable people are asking for money... let me not donate anything.... it has to be genuine bro... like others said... if they can afford they have to spend their own money... if people are really poor.. i would and also encourage others... 

i will be frank ...I thought girl parents were real poor and cannot afford  this operation.As per your posts girl's father is an IT guy with 6l package and top of that you work in USA.This amount should be nothing to you and as somebody said you are in a position to donate not to ask for donations.Your bro in law works for igate and i know it guys have health insurance provided by their companies so even company or insurance company partly pays for operation.Next i don't see any images or docs posted by you which reflect operation costs.Donating small amounts is not a matter for me nor any db  member just want to let you know that donation's should be for ppl who cannot afford these things not that you have loans and cannot pay for the operation.

agreed bro.. 

meeru iche $10 $20 ki intha judgement avasarama

clearly the girl is deaf

kaneesam help chese vallani discourage cheyakandi 

i did my part as well dude ...just chebthuna deniki donations correct ani nothing against him

meeru iche $10 $20 ki intha judgement avasarama
clearly the girl is deaf

kaneesam help chese vallani discourage cheyakandi

I will say op is smart or doesn't know how to deal with situation. We can definitely can tell that girl is need and parents are ready to spend some part of treatment .

I think his bil should have done this fund me program instead of this guy because his bil is not uneducated.

Judgement is needed even for $10. Just ask ur heart Before giving money to someone. And 8% is too much.

Goinig to charities is official begging.those type of charities are for the people who can't afford a thing ,not for the ppl who can afford it but don't want to do it as they can exploit the feelings of the people for free money .

Agreed..
I think TS and even the girls father are well off
Idk, why he has to resort to charity from strangers.
There r poor people outhere who couldnt afford.
But not the Ts

vallu karchu anukoni... chepinchaka pothe... oka pilla jeevitam karab.... edi aithe adi ayindi.... I am doing my part by donating...... But dude... atleast u have to put some bills man...like estimated costs from the hospital..... this doesn't feel right.. 

Agreed..
I think TS and even the girls father are well off
Idk, why he has to resort to charity from strangers.
There r poor people outhere who couldnt afford.
But not the Ts

agreed bro.. and the worst part is he never said total estimated costs... with some quotes and how much they can afford and how much they need... 

vallu karchu anukoni... chepinchaka pothe... oka pilla jeevitam karab.... edi aithe adi ayindi.... I am doing my part by donating...... But dude... atleast u have to put some bills man...like estimated costs from the hospital..... this doesn't feel right.. 

RT-24.gif gp

If my brother-in-law pays for everything by selling the house, it will take a long time before their family is back on their feet. He did consider all the options and finally he agreed to gofund unwillingly.

This sounds like a lame excuse..sorry

Boyinapalli lo oka hospital undhi akkadakelli chupisthe first tests kosam 20000 avthay annamata then ear machine (optional) 60000 ee machine pettachu pettakapovachu
Aa boyinapalli hospital lo kivelli tests cheyinchujunte aa hospital vallu oka trust tho collaborate ayyaranta aa trust ki vallu reports pampisthe with in one month vallu reply istharanta funding mottham Valle chestharanta operation ki plus hospitals lo kuda options ichi operation free ga chestharanta

Ma sister vallaki late ga thelissindhi ee trust vishyam
Vallu present Arogya Sree dwara chupisthunnaru
Same expense for tests and machine (machine is optional)
But ikkada 3months Arogya Sree training untundhi every month 3000 pay cheyyali training ayyaka test pedatharutest lo pass aythe arogya sree base medha operation chestharu free ga test lo fail aythe another 3months training untundhi 3 times tests with 3months interval 3rdchance lo kuda test fail aythe ento theleedhu mari
Ippudu ma sister MAAENT Somajiguda lo chuoisthunnaru arogya sree card medha doctor name Megnath anta