• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dappusubhani

• DaleSteyn1

• Tadika

• ronitreddy

All our concern is this man should get a Stable income until he is alive and also frankly speaking this is my thought .. Once we get to talk to him .. If we come to know that he has been ignored by his sons or some one like that .. I would make sure only the FD amount will be used by him until he is alive and rest of the amount will be back to us where we can then always help another set of people .. It really doesn't make any sense to nominate his sons or family members for the same amount ..

So I can make sure this by a legal notary statement if we do FD saying that This amount should only be as a back up IFF he is sick or needed for any health disaster conditions if not he just gets the standard apr as his income until he is alive and rest would be in the bank and we will use them for other needy further ..

Let me know how this sounds?

Sounds good to me

We should follow the below strategy to reach our target

1. Ask all the DB members to post on their Facebook wall. May be creating separate thread would be good option
2. After posting on wall , they should call their close friends, at least 3 people, to share the post and ask them to call their friends to share it. It would be like chain reaction . I already did this. Unless you call , nobody is taking seriously
3. We should share the post everyday for next 10 days. Then people will realize how serious cause is.
4. If the message reaches to at least 10000 people, and even if 1000 people responds with 10$ contribution , we can pool 10000$ easily.
Just sharing my thoughts.