Taatha Donation--Donations Reopened--Plz Donate

DaleSteyn1

dude u r doing great work just edit gofundme that should be fine i guess thanks for taking the initiative

for every update, it shoots email to all and due to this, it'd be better if we come up with some better idea, and then we can go ahead to update accordingly. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dappusubhani

• DaleSteyn1

• Tadika

• ronitreddy

for every update, it shoots email to all and due to this, it'd be better if we come up with some better idea, and then we can go ahead to update accordingly.

yeah makes sense lets figure it out aftet work

bro nenu anindi gofundme lo vachina money so n so cheddam anukuntunnam ani post cheste baguntadi Emo ani

yeah.. I understood bro. As DONNIE & other friends suggested , making FD on the old person's account or any other way to provide him money monthly basis are the ideas in discussion now.

I Will Dalesteyn (TS) to update in 1st post itself. Thanks.

yeah makes sense lets figure it out aftet work

Hey bro, can you please update the ideas or plans of what we are actually planning to do to the old person to make it clear for everyone!!

Hey bro, can you please update the ideas or plans of what we are actually planning to do to the old person to make it clear for everyone!!

phm dbing evening okasari manam charchinchinupdate chestha is that fine.

I spoke to my friend who works in bank in india about the best options available for monthly income. He said fixed deposits with monthly interest would be better option. 5 lakhs fixed deposit can generate monthly income of 4 thousand rupees per month.

I spoke to my friend who works in bank in india about the best options available for monthly income. He said fixed deposits with monthly interest would be better option. 5 lakhs fixed deposit can generate monthly income of 4 thousand rupees per month.

yep samething memu anukunnam athigadu unnadu he will go and make dept with that old man

I dont know who is Jonubhai bro.... nenu cheppedhi enti ante evvaraithe fund raise chesthunnaro aa fund ni ela use chesthaaru chephte bhaaaguntundhii ani.... more donations may expect... lekapothe unnecesary imaginations tho donate chesdham anukune vaalu cheyyaru....

coz prathi donation ki reason untundhiii ga...hope you got my point

I will be the point of contact in India go to him directly and see what would be the best way that he wants help from us .. In fact if we could get a contact number I can directly talk him in advance even before I reach thr ..

FD is an option or we can also think of any small business kind of thing setup like a tea stall in better place alaa depending on his need

All our concern is this man should get a Stable income until he is alive and also frankly speaking this is my thought .. Once we get to talk to him .. If we come to know that he has been ignored by his sons or some one like that .. I would make sure only the FD amount will be used by him until he is alive and rest of the amount will be back to us where we can then always help another set of people .. It really doesn't make any sense to nominate his sons or family members for the same amount ..

So I can make sure this by a legal notary statement if we do FD saying that This amount should only be as a back up IFF he is sick or needed for any health disaster conditions if not he just gets the standard apr as his income until he is alive and rest would be in the bank and we will use them for other needy further ..

Let me know how this sounds?

I will be the point of contact in India go to him directly and see what would be the best way that he wants help from us .. In fact if we could get a contact number I can directly talk him in advance even before I reach thr ..

FD is an option or we can also think of any small business kind of thing setup like a tea stall in better place alaa depending on his need

tadika plz give athigadu phn no

tadika plz give athigadu phn no

If tadika is in India .. Not sure which place he hails from if so We can plan meeting each other and further discuss the plan ..

#Calling #Tadika