Taatha Donation--Donations Reopened--Plz Donate

DaleSteyn1

all good..what u have done and doing is great work dude..keep it going 

I agree bro. It's better to update that in the 1st post of this thread. Our Dalesteyn bro wil take care of that.

Anybody can suggest me the modifications for the post in gofundme to make it effective and convincing. I composed that message as per my ideas and as this is 1st time doing this kind of task and I'm also not familiar in these things. So kindly let me know if there are any improvements needed.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dappusubhani

• DaleSteyn1

• Tadika

• ronitreddy

All our concern is this man should get a Stable income until he is alive and also frankly speaking this is my thought .. Once we get to talk to him .. If we come to know that he has been ignored by his sons or some one like that .. I would make sure only the FD amount will be used by him until he is alive and rest of the amount will be back to us where we can then always help another set of people .. It really doesn't make any sense to nominate his sons or family members for the same amount ..

So I can make sure this by a legal notary statement if we do FD saying that This amount should only be as a back up IFF he is sick or needed for any health disaster conditions if not he just gets the standard apr as his income until he is alive and rest would be in the bank and we will use them for other needy further ..

Let me know how this sounds?

sounds good and reasonable for me, 

but , ila legal ga banks tho work avudda? (sorry i have no ided how banks rulesworks )

sounds good and reasonable for me, 

but , ila legal ga banks tho work avudda? ( sorry i have no ided how banks rulesworks )

meeru edhina org form chesara? how is the money transferred?

I dont know who is Jonubhai bro.... nenu cheppedhi enti ante  evvaraithe fund raise chesthunnaro aa fund ni ela use chesthaaru chephte bhaaaguntundhii ani.... more donations may expect...  lekapothe unnecesary imaginations tho donate chesdham anukune vaalu cheyyaru....

coz prathi donation ki reason untundhiii ga...hope you got my point

ya i got u r point,

neu ade anthunaa, give u r suggestion 

andari suggestions tesukni, eadi better option anukunte, danni implement cheddam 

inka as far as i know final ga ee option inka decide avvala 

meeru edhina org form chesara? how is the money transferred?

no man right now, Jonu bahi is collecting all the money, once collection ayipoyaka 

jonubhai will tranfer funds to AAKATHAI , who will go and meet that thatha gaaru  personally with the Sakshi reporter. 

with help of TADIKA and VASUSENA (Devaraputhudu)

they will update every thing, 

PS: as far as i know  fraud eami jaragadu for 100% sure, each and every penny will reach the beneficiary

amma donga

meeru chese manchi pani nenu abhinandisthunna, kani i want to know how are you sending money?

cheppa kada bhayya , money will be transfered to AAKTHAI account 

no man right now, Jonu bahi is collecting all the money, once collection ayipoyaka 

jonubhai will tranfer funds to AAKATHAI , who will go and meet that thatha gaaru  personally with the Sakshi reporter. 

PS: as far as i know  fraud eami jaragadu for 100% sure, each and every penny will reach the beneficiary

Veerasamy%2520Sentiment%2520%25281%2529.

If tadika is in India .. Not sure which place he hails from if so We can plan meeting each other and further discuss the plan ..

#Calling #Tadika

Yes Guru

Veerasamy%2520Sentiment%2520%25281%2529.

r u Vasusena Pake ID Veerasamy%2520Sentiment%2520%25281%2529.