Taatha Donation--Donations Reopened--Plz Donate

DaleSteyn1

vachinaa money tho em chesthaaaaru ?   like what kind of help to that old man aaa gofund me page lo owner update chesthe bhaaaguntundhiii...looks like he just asking donation but failed to say how this donation helps that old man

agreed

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dappusubhani

• DaleSteyn1

• Tadika

• ronitreddy

vachinaa money tho em chesthaaaaru ?   like what kind of help to that old man aaa gofund me page lo owner update chesthe bhaaaguntundhiii...looks like he just asking donation but failed to say how this donation helps that old man

bayya nuuvu previous postsani chusinattu levu 

Jonubhai is just using his bank details fir collecting money. he is not organising on his own, 

andari inputs and suggestions aduguthunaru, nnuuvu eamanna suggest cheste cheyyi what ever sounds better to you 

andaru decide ayyaka, will do it accordingly 

agreed

Bro,

It's better if you go through all the posts to understand what we are trying to do rather than judging. As there are two ideas like doing FD with the amount collected or any small business like pawn shop or any other to support themselves. So, we are asking for all our people's suggestions for doing good to the old person. I'm trying to do whatever I can, besides donation.

I'll updates the post in gofundme once we get some better idea rather than updating it frequently which send unwanted emails to all the donors. 

Hope you understand. Let us everybody know if you have any better idea. you are welcome anytime. I'll update accordingly.   :)

bayya nuuvu previous postsani chusinattu levu 

Jonubhai is just using his bank details fir collecting money. he is not organising on his own, 

andari inputs and suggestions aduguthunaru, nnuuvu eamanna suggest cheste cheyyi what ever sounds better to you 

andaru decide ayyaka, will do it accordingly 

I dont know who is Jonubhai bro.... nenu cheppedhi enti ante  evvaraithe fund raise chesthunnaro aa fund ni ela use chesthaaru chephte bhaaaguntundhii ani.... more donations may expect...  lekapothe unnecesary imaginations tho donate chesdham anukune vaalu cheyyaru....

coz prathi donation ki reason untundhiii ga...hope you got my point

To all,

I request all of our friends to let us know what would be best thing to do to the old person which makes his life better. 

I'll update the gofundme link accordingly. 

To all,

I request all of our friends to let us know what would be best thing to do to the old person which makes his life better. 

I'll update the gofundme link accordingly. 

I already posted this link on FB...comments asking reason what kind if help we may expect .. so pls update the link what will be done with donated money and also pls dont ask people for ideas...person who initiated should have clear mind what will be doing and how... 

just my 2 rupees

I already posted this link on FB...comments asking reason what kind if help we may expect .. so pls update the link what will be done with donated money and also pls dont ask people for ideas...person who initiated should have clear mind what will be doing and how...

just my 2 rupees

ok fd esinmonthly interest ichelaga chestham ok it will be done by athigadu inkemanna doubts unte cheppu

i wouldnt blame them..ee ideas ani first post lo update cheyandi..those who are willing to donate we should not expect them to go through all the posts before making contribution kada..

keep up the good work :)

Bro,

It's better if you go through all the posts to understand what we are trying to do rather than judging. As there are two ideas like doing FD with the amount collected or any small business like pawn shop or any other to support themselves. So, we are asking for all our people's suggestions for doing good to the old person. I'm trying to do whatever I can, besides donation.

I'll updates the post in gofundme once we get some better idea rather than updating it frequently which send unwanted emails to all the donors. 

Hope you understand. Let us everybody know if you have any better idea. you are welcome anytime. I'll update accordingly.   :)

just a thought complete ga FD lo esina problem anukunta kada coz u can only withdraw after an 1yr some clause so at least oka 20% of total savings lo vesina they can use for their dialy things 

ok fd esinmonthly interest ichelaga chestham ok it will be done by athigadu inkemanna doubts unte cheppu

i wouldnt blame them..ee ideas ani first post lo update cheyandi..those who are willing to donate we should not expect them to go through all the posts before making contribution kada..

keep up the good work :)

I agree bro. It's better to update that in the 1st post of this thread. Our Dalesteyn bro wil take care of that.

Anybody can suggest me the modifications for the post in gofundme to make it effective and convincing. I composed that message as per my ideas and as this is 1st time doing this kind of task and I'm also not familiar in these things. So kindly let me know if there are any improvements needed.

I agree bro. It's better to update that in the 1st post of this thread. Our Dalesteyn bro wil take care of that.

Anybody can suggest me the modifications for the post in gofundme to make it effective and convincing. I composed that message as per my ideas and as this is 1st time doing this kind of task and I'm also not familiar in these things. So kindly let me know if there are any improvements needed.

dude u r doing great work just edit gofundme that should be fine i guess thanks for taking the initiative

Bro,

Hope you understand. Let us everybody know if you have any better idea. you are welcome anytime. I'll update accordingly. :)

bro nenu anindi gofundme lo vachina money so n so cheddam anukuntunnam ani post cheste baguntadi Emo ani