Calling All H1 H4 F1 F2 L1 L2 & Family Members 140 Ead Ap Comments

acuman

You said it correctly. But tell me one thing, there are people who is in legislation and so called TANA, TATA, BATA, ETA etc, why dont they support us, its simple they look how beneficial a task would be. Boss, simple we are minorities here. Look at any history, minorities are unheard.

After being in USA for years, if we go back to India, we feel like why the hell we came back to India, we should have been in USA, somehow....this is the driving factor that is motivating everyone specifically Telugus and employers are taking that for granted...

Did you know TANA TANDANA etc are all fronts for money laundering operations. It's not a surprise that the people who run organizations like these are the same people that provide funds for corrupt politicians during election times. They are also very strictly stratified on caste basis and regionalistic basis(Andhra,Telangana etc). 

Why would you expect corrupt crooks like that to stand up for our rights and help us out. If anything they would do everything to keep us bonded to the companies they run so that they could keep exploiting people like us and pump this money via Hawala schemes to corrupt politicians back in India. 

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• acuman

• KillChillPandey

• vasu123

• ronitreddy

Did you know TANA TANDANA etc are all fronts for money laundering operations. It's not a surprise that the people who run organizations like these are the same people that provide funds for corrupt politicians during election times. They are also very strictly stratified on caste basis and regionalistic basis(Andhra,Telangana etc). 

Why would you expect corrupt crooks like that to stand up for our rights and help us out. If anything they would do everything to keep us bonded to the companies they run so that they could keep exploiting people like us and pump this money via Hawala schemes to corrupt politicians back in India. 

I am not rather nobody is expecting from them....

But, general population fight for their organizations based on caste and religion and region too.

Those all orgs are exclusively for those kind of activities only.

Simple question?

When politicians comes why they are received by some exclusive persons?

Are they related ever before?

i wrote the comment today..i did ask 50 ish people from different groups to write the comments and passed them my comment notes for any further suggestions.. None Replied.. Most of them denied to write .. they are pretty -ve regarding writing the comments that its a waste of time.. I still dinn pay any heed and wrote mine..Indeed they made fun of me too, of which i don't give a rats ass, that shows their own character..

I today felt so disappointed in people's attitude towards writing comments.. In the Whole proposal rule game, only thing which is in our control is to comment.. and we just lazy around to pass few comments and wait on other people to do the job.

Wheras we have time to write comments about Movies/Restraunts etc but not about what we need on immigration when options are given...

I felt most of them don't respect the people who are fighting for the cause.. Its sad indeed..

i wrote the comment today..i did ask 50 ish people from different groups to write the comments and passed them my comment notes for any further suggestions.. None Replied.. Most of them denied to write .. they are pretty -ve regarding writing the comments that its a waste of time.. I still dinn pay any heed and wrote mine..Indeed they made fun of me too, of which i don't give a rats ass, that shows their own character..

I today felt so disappointed in people's attitude towards writing comments.. In the Whole proposal rule game, only thing which is in our control is to comment.. and we just lazy around to pass few comments and wait on other people to do the job.

Wheras we have time to write comments about Movies/Restraunts etc but not about what we need on immigration when options are given...

I felt most of them don't respect the people who are fighting for the cause.. Its sad indeed..

200.gif

All i want to say is .. u did u r part .. 

200.gif

All i want to say is .. u did u r part .. 

it would have been great if i could get at least 10 ppl to write comments.. and each of 10 pay it forward..

Nevertheless i tried..

it would have been great if i could get at least 10 ppl to write comments.. and each of 10 pay it forward..

Nevertheless i tried..

nenu comment rasaka ..

I told to 3 persons 

1 person said I will write 

2nd person said it's waste - I laughed

3 rd person said - he doesn't have 140 so what's the use - I said u r right  

so ok. li8 teeskunna .. 200.gif

Good job Don_Draper. You did your part. 1 Million + active people on H1. Their dependents 1 Million + = Total 2 million people.

still 10K data leedu comments.

shame for us.

btw vuncle gif lo pori matram kasak undi sally dost untad ga tumblr_m3rwro8dEb1r87rhk.gif

yea sally valla friends A ... 

Don drapper danni kuda vadaladu gaa .. flirt chestadu anukunta 

yea sally valla friends A ... 

Don drapper danni kuda vadaladu gaa .. flirt chestadu anukunta 

:P  cheyyadu but she tries to advance..

tumblr_m3rwro8dEb1r87rhk.gif

nenu comment rasaka ..

I told to 3 persons 

1 person said I will write 

2nd person said it's waste - I laughed

3 rd person said - he doesn't have 140 so what's the use - I said u r right  

so ok. li8 teeskunna .. 200.gif

Yeah janalu vadu rastadu vidu rastadau manam enduku ani not writing.. Seriously i sometimes feel, what the heck ! for the attitudes our people carry we don't deserve any progressive immigration proposals.. ah rasina comments konni chadvithey vammo, most of them wrote in first person..but i appreciate atleast they wrote.. better than the people who denied..

Good job Don_Draper. You did your part. 1 Million + active people on H1. Their dependents 1 Million + = Total 2 million people.

still 10K data leedu comments.

shame for us.

i want to use a low life comment 'Street Dogs have better unity'.. but i will refrain from using such low life comments :)

Yeah janalu vadu rastadu vidu rastadau manam enduku ani not writing.. Seriously i sometimes feel, what the heck ! for the attitudes our people carry we don't deserve any progressive immigration proposals.. ah rasina comments konni chadvithey vammo, most of them wrote in first person..but i appreciate atleast they wrote.. better than the people who denied..

malla janalu H4 EAD evvaru comments rasthe vachhindi antunnaru?

H4 EAD ichhindi USCIS ki income and economy ki tax dabbulu kosam chesaru ra ante avunu nijame kada antaru.