Top Posters In This Topic

• acuman

• KillChillPandey

• vasu123

• ronitreddy

Em English teacher Inka padukole.

Supper chesara English teacher Garu

Teacher Garu mi health baguntunda

If u want they have to share, IV is registered as non profit org.

Yes u are correct darling

ok thanks. so okavela kotha employer gc cheyanu FT job lo anna kooda manam inka h1 meeda unnanni rojulu undi vellipotam ani decide ayithe we can renew h1 as many times as we want right. but enni years ala h1 renew cheskovachu anedi clear ga rasi unda draft lo.

i140 varaku kooda motham new employer ki transfer ayyela chesthe baguntadi instead starting from perm again. And same or similar job condition lekunda motham i140 transfer is better. I will comment this.

How to write?

source www.immigrationvoice.com

As promised, here are the suggestion for initial comments on AC21/EAD for I140 regulation.

This is just first set of comments questioning the process of this rule making and the reason why EAD and AP for I140 is not part of this regulation. Our goal is to have an honest process to include EAD and AP for I140 to this regulation. Your active participation will determine if EAD and AP for I140 is included in this regulation.

Here is the link to the documents with suggestion for comments:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/wko640hmdc...50008.pdf?dl=0

Here are the steps to submit your comments:
1.) Go to the page for submitting comments for this regulation:
Regulations.gov

2.) Click on 'Choose files' button to upload the PDF file.

3.) Enter you First Name and Last Name.

4.) If you want to provide your contact information then check the box that says "I want to provide my contact information" and enter appropriate information.

5.) Click 'Continue' and then submit your comments.

Thank you

comments rayundri

entha varaku vachay comments.  anni lakshala comments nijanga chaduvutara? edo formality kosam pettinattunnaru comments rayamani. it's very hard to read that many comments. vallu draft lo edi rasaro malli adhe implement chestaremo.  comments badulu  immigrants tharupuna oka leader ni choose chesukoni athanni direct ga face to face matladi opinion comments adigithe better. ila open comments pedithe anni lakshala comments evvaru chadavaru

entha varaku vachay comments. anni lakshala comments nijanga chaduvutara? edo formality kosam pettinattunnaru comments rayamani. it's very hard to read that many comments. vallu draft lo edi rasaro malli adhe implement chestaremo. comments badulu immigrants tharupuna oka leader ni choose chesukoni athanni direct ga face to face matladi opinion comments adigithe better. ila open comments pedithe anni lakshala comments evvaru chadavaru

Correct observation. Yes on all points

akkada lakshala comments emi levu bro. thousands lo ne unnai.

naku oka doubt ,comments pettadam valla emaina use untundha ?

comments ni review chesi rule ni change chesthara ? 

akkada lakshala comments emi levu bro. thousands lo ne unnai.

naku oka doubt ,comments pettadam valla emaina use untundha ?
comments ni review chesi rule ni change chesthara ?

Neeku Use vuntene comments chesthunnava AFDB lo?

Anyways all comments play major role while making this proposed rule into actual rule.

Don't ask me proofs or sources?

Simple logic opened for comments.

So better comment there and ask what u need?

Please write comments and make sure all of your family members writes comments.

Comments rayaka pothe you are giving permission to your employer to hold you for long periods of time.

Not only that your ok to see this proposed rule into actual rule.

Plz plz

Please write comments and make sure all of your family members writes comments.

Comments rayaka pothe you are giving permission to your employer to hold you for long periods of time.

Not only that your ok to see this proposed rule into actual rule.

Plz plz

More than half of our current IT employees who are the majority of the people affected by this rule can't even form a proper sentence in English, let alone commenting on an issue of such gravity. 

It's a lost cause because most of the IT employees these days have little to no communication skills or sentence formation skills. 

More than half of our current IT employees who are the majority of the people affected by this rule can't even form a proper sentence in English, let alone commenting on an issue of such gravity.

It's a lost cause because most of the IT employees these days have little to no communication skills or sentence formation skills.

Are you telling that if someone is not able to write a sentence are not they eligible to do software jobs?

Then why big companies are desperately hiring us and starting Indian companies.

Don't expect everybody perfect in all areas. There are more talented people at back home who knows better than you and me in many areas who don't care about English at all.

ATB

Are you telling that if someone is not able to write a sentence are not they eligible to do software jobs?

Then why big companies are desperately hiring us and starting Indian companies.

Don't expect everybody perfect in all areas. There are more talented people at back home who knows better than you and me in many areas who don't care about English at all.

ATB

I do see adults and frowned people who even day simple money transactions without help of cash registers.

Even they don't write proper spellings without help of auto correct.