Calling All H1 H4 F1 F2 L1 L2 & Family Members 140 Ead Ap Comments

acuman

More than half of our current IT employees who are the majority of the people affected by this rule can't even form a proper sentence in English, let alone commenting on an issue of such gravity.

It's a lost cause because most of the IT employees these days have little to no communication skills or sentence formation skills.

Before pointing at somebody try to find out how many articles mistakes you used in wrong manner?

I am not saying I am capable to point at you and I am perfect gentleman.

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• acuman

• KillChillPandey

• vasu123

• ronitreddy

vallu anni kotla comments chaduvutara bhayya

Chadavali by one or other manner.

Or else they favor lobbyists by saying we have not received enough comments.

We thought proposed rule ok for beneficiaries so implemented

Before pointing at somebody try to find out how many articles mistakes you used in wrong manner?

I am not saying I am capable to point at you and I am perfect gentleman.

Sure, since you feel you are worthy enough of commenting and pointing fingers at my mistakes please go ahead and point them out. While at it, we would be glad to hear your Grammar 101 so that we will learn from someone who writes please as "plz". 

It's because of people like you who can't form a coherent sentence in English that those comments aren't taken seriously. 

Sure, since you feel you are worthy enough of commenting and pointing fingers at my mistakes please go ahead and point them out. While at it, we would be glad to hear your Grammar 101 so that we will learn from someone who writes please as "plz".

It's because of people like you who can't form a coherent sentence in English that those comments aren't taken seriously.

Ok, thanks. If you would not choose the available new path in your career, you would have written many comments than anybody else here.

ATB.

Ok, thanks. If you would not choose the available new path in your career, you would have written many comments than anybody else here.

ATB.

Bro, you are misunderstanding me. 

I have written multiple comments there, from different IPs. However I have observed that a lot of those comments are totally irrelevant to the matter at length. Okadu ISIS tho compare chesthu raasaadu, do you really think comments of that nature are going to help our cause? 

Manamu grammar perfect gano leka shakespeare lano rayali ani kaadu naa uddesamu. But atleast why don't people comment relevant to the issue at hand, instead of making unwarranted comparisons. Sorry to say but the majority of the comments there don't look like they would help our cause at all. 

Bro, you are misunderstanding me.

I have written multiple comments there, from different IPs. However I have observed that a lot of those comments are totally irrelevant to the matter at length. Okadu ISIS tho compare chesthu raasaadu, do you really think comments of that nature are going to help our cause?

Manamu grammar perfect gano leka shakespeare lano rayali ani kaadu naa uddesamu. But atleast why don't people comment relevant to the issue at hand, instead of making unwarranted comparisons. Sorry to say but the majority of the comments there don't look like they would help our cause at all.

Thanks Bro.

Naku oka dbt...evadu comment sesina ade vishayam atu itu tippi comment sestam kada...so whts the point untill unless its some new suggestion?

evvadu vesina oke vote kada? If everyone feels like that and not participate in voting How could be leader is elected?

or evvadu kottina okate chappati sound ani, janam chappatlu kodatham manesthara?

inka chala cheppa vachhu.

kaani number of comments important and we all need to say we dont need this proposed rule. 

if you wont say NO to this rule, they count you as YES to the proposed rule.

Now, you decide.

evvadu vesina oke vote kada? If everyone feels like that and not participate in voting How could be leader is elected?

or evvadu kottina okate chappati sound ani, janam chappatlu kodatham manesthara?

inka chala cheppa vachhu.

kaani number of comments important and we all need to say we dont need this proposed rule.

if you wont say NO to this rule, they count you as YES to the proposed rule.

Now, you decide.

alantappudu ..we dont need this rule ani raste aaripodhi kada..urs is a bad example man