• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• acuman

• KillChillPandey

• vasu123

• ronitreddy

yes Ivvali. if every H1 holder say no to this rule they have no choice.

1M+ there.

mee lanti consulting chesukune vallu ettukovali.

Bhayya honestly chepping, vallaku teliyada cheppu all h1s ki ee proposed rule ishtam ledani, already rule comment ki pettakumundununde we r asking for i140 EAD or i140 transfer to new employer and job mobility but still due to lobbying with lawyers employers they published stupid draft for comments.

simple vallaku thelisina nijam entante mana meeda, manam enni torture rules pettina dabbula kosam usa lone 10gichukuntam thappa india matram vellam ani, idi nippu lanti nijam.
Mana meeda vallaku dependency undani chuyinchalante andaru kalisi india 10geyyali, ala evaram cheyalem so idi inthe inka. one more thing ee rules flexibilities lawyers tho aapinchedi evaro kadu mana desi mestri kukkale, so dog hates dog and cash their weakness.

GC lu ragane prathi okka telugodu consulting business start chesi fresh students ni ela cash chesukundam ani chusevalle mama. Mana attitude greedy and way of thinking maranantha varaku mana situation inthe, mana vallu manalne cheat chestundaga thellodu entha cheppu.

Bhayya honestly chepping, vallaku teliyada cheppu all h1s ki ee proposed rule ishtam ledani, already rule comment ki pettakumundununde we r asking for i140 EAD or i140 transfer to new employer and job mobility but still due to lobbying with lawyers employers they published stupid draft for comments.

simple vallaku thelisina nijam entante mana meeda, manam enni torture rules pettina dabbula kosam usa lone 10gichukuntam thappa india matram vellam ani, idi nippu lanti nijam.
Mana meeda vallaku dependency undani chuyinchalante andaru kalisi india 10geyyali, ala evaram cheyalem so idi inthe inka. one more thing ee rules flexibilities lawyers tho aapinchedi evaro kadu mana desi mestri kukkale, so dog hates dog and cash their weakness.

GC lu ragane prathi okka telugodu consulting business start chesi fresh students ni ela cash chesukundam ani chusevalle mama. Mana attitude greedy and way of thinking maranantha varaku mana situation inthe, mana vallu manalne cheat chestundaga thellodu entha cheppu.

they know we are these many. but, 1M+ NO chebithe USCIS ee rakam ga implement cheyya galadu? no way. we employees are major stake holders.

not employers. we do what we can do. commenting is important. if they get 1M+ comments how could they implement rule which is not required for us.

better spread word to friends and family who are on H1 to write comments.

they know we are these many. but, 1M+ NO chebithe USCIS ee rakam ga implement cheyya galadu? no way. we employees are major stake holders.

not employers. we do what we can do. commenting is important. if they get 1M+ comments how could they implement rule which is not required for us.

better spread word to friends and family who are on H1 to write comments.

I am supporting u on this man but reality entante immigration lawyers ki direct interaction untadanukunta uscis tho so vallu thellollu, employer gallu lawyers kavalsintha dabbu istunnaru flexibility rules pass kakunda aapinanduku. Monna visa bulletin dates ne ichi venakki lagesukunnaru.

Emo man IT companies anni mana desi ve from mnc to us IT companies lu. intlone dongalu dhopidi darulu undaga inkemundi chesedi.

Anyway comments rastunna nenu but no hopes.

I am supporting u on this man but reality entante immigration lawyers ki direct interaction untadanukunta uscis tho so vallu thellollu, employer gallu lawyers kavalsintha dabbu istunnaru flexibility rules pass kakunda aapinanduku. Monna visa bulletin dates ne ichi venakki lagesukunnaru.

Emo man IT companies anni mana desi ve from mnc to us IT companies lu. intlone dongalu dhopidi darulu undaga inkemundi chesedi.

Anyway comments rastunna nenu but no hopes.

neevu rayi, oka 100 manditho raapinchu, vallani each inko 100 manditho rapinchamanu. 

everything takes care by comments.

Good comment here.

Thanks for writing 181 page regulation. This 181-Page document will hardly help 181-Immigrants. 

This is not 21st century MODERNIZATION but this is 21st-Century SLAVERYZATION.

After the release of this 181-Page regulations, Legal Immigrants are feeling that USCIS/DHS of the ATTORNEY, by the LOBBYIST, for the EMPLOYERs. Instead of USCIS/DHS of the IMMIGRANT, by the IMMIGRANT, for the IMMIGRANT, but they are NOT. 

Two SMALL achievement of 181-Page Regulations

(1) I-140 Immigrant Petition will now belong to Immigrant. 

(2) 60-Days Grace Period for ONE-TIME (JUST ONE TIME) is helpful in a Slavery Journey of 10-20 years. We Live once, we Die once, so will be Grace-Period only Once.

VOICE of LEGAL IMMIGRANT is UNHEARD. 181-Page document couldn't provide 2-most important requirement.

(1) GIVE EAD to LEGAL Immigrant who have valid I-140 (and paid Taxes for 5-10-years).

(2) Allow I-140 approved legal immigrant candidate, to take PROMOTION, to Start-Up, to Change JOB etc. Give them Portability in a way that they don't have to restart entire Green Card process from scratch. 

When POPE, was here in USA, POPE reminded all in this country of the basic dignity of every migrant. In USA I firmly believe that there should be no second-class people. Everyone should have the opportunity to seek more of the American experience.

But with this modernization, USCIS is responsible for making LEGAL-IMMIGRANT a THIRD-CLASS-CITIZENS (more worst than 2nd-Class DAPA/DACA ILLEGALs).

On one hand US Congress is trying to encourage Undocumented (illegals) people to come out of the shadows, on the other hand USCIS/DHS is trying to increase SLAVERY of LEGAL people who are contributing in Technology Innovation of this country.

Since Nov-2014 President OBAMA Modernization got us following
(1) 4-VISA Bulletin dates (Instead of 1-VISA bulletin date of the past). DHS/USCIS coordination completely broken so now we got 4-dates.
(2) Putting more Regulations on Legal Immigrants, suppressing them further. 
(3) Suppressing Legal people in the name of law, so they can't Take promotions, Change Job etc. 

GOD BLESS IMMIGRANTS!!

Good comment here.

Thanks for writing 181 page regulation. This 181-Page document will hardly help 181-Immigrants.

This is not 21st century MODERNIZATION but this is 21st-Century SLAVERYZATION.

After the release of this 181-Page regulations, Legal Immigrants are feeling that USCIS/DHS of the ATTORNEY, by the LOBBYIST, for the EMPLOYERs. Instead of USCIS/DHS of the IMMIGRANT, by the IMMIGRANT, for the IMMIGRANT, but they are NOT.

Two SMALL achievement of 181-Page Regulations

(1) I-140 Immigrant Petition will now belong to Immigrant.

(2) 60-Days Grace Period for ONE-TIME (JUST ONE TIME) is helpful in a Slavery Journey of 10-20 years. We Live once, we Die once, so will be Grace-Period only Once.

VOICE of LEGAL IMMIGRANT is UNHEARD. 181-Page document couldn't provide 2-most important requirement.

(1) GIVE EAD to LEGAL Immigrant who have valid I-140 (and paid Taxes for 5-10-years).

(2) Allow I-140 approved legal immigrant candidate, to take PROMOTION, to Start-Up, to Change JOB etc. Give them Portability in a way that they don't have to restart entire Green Card process from scratch.

When POPE, was here in USA, POPE reminded all in this country of the basic dignity of every migrant. In USA I firmly believe that there should be no second-class people. Everyone should have the opportunity to seek more of the American experience.

But with this modernization, USCIS is responsible for making LEGAL-IMMIGRANT a THIRD-CLASS-CITIZENS (more worst than 2nd-Class DAPA/DACA ILLEGALs).

On one hand US Congress is trying to encourage Undocumented (illegals) people to come out of the shadows, on the other hand USCIS/DHS is trying to increase SLAVERY of LEGAL people who are contributing in Technology Innovation of this country.

Since Nov-2014 President OBAMA Modernization got us following
(1) 4-VISA Bulletin dates (Instead of 1-VISA bulletin date of the past). DHS/USCIS coordination completely broken so now we got 4-dates.
(2) Putting more Regulations on Legal Immigrants, suppressing them further.
(3) Suppressing Legal people in the name of law, so they can't Take promotions, Change Job etc.

GOD BLESS IMMIGRANTS!!

Our identity has been reduced to a mere votebank. We either count or don't count depending on our ability to influence the votebank so no lawmaker cares about us.

Our employers are more than happy looting us for God knows how long, and USCIS and the lawyers are happy charging fees for visa extensions, renewals etc.

Added to all this is the misery that Indians are greatly divided on the basis of region, caste, place of origin in India etc etc. Why don't we have one Indian that got his or her GC fight for us and take the initiative.

I plan to become a citizen here, go to law school, pass the bar and fight for the cause of immigrants like myself one day. Hope my dream comes true. To be the voice of the voiceless is a million times more satisfactory than to be yet another money hungry leech

Our identity has been reduced to a mere votebank. We either count or don't count depending on our ability to influence the votebank so no lawmaker cares about us.

Our employers are more than happy looting us for God knows how long, and USCIS and the lawyers are happy charging fees for visa extensions, renewals etc.

Added to all this is the misery that Indians are greatly divided on the basis of region, caste, place of origin in India etc etc. Why don't we have one Indian that got his or her GC fight for us and take the initiative.

I plan to become a citizen here, go to law school, pass the bar and fight for the cause of immigrants like myself one day. Hope my dream comes true. To be the voice of the voiceless is a million times more satisfactory than to be yet another money hungry leech

Good motto bro. God bless you.

You can do it.

Be in touch.

Mana Indians worst. Once we get GC or citizens we thought that we are great we never traveled in h1 path and they do consider cheap who on h1.

Not only that they wish these h1 guys don't deserve to get GC.

There is no unity between our h1 guys too.

Comments rayandira Meeku meeru help chesukondira ante vaadu ivvali ani vunte comments avasarama antunnaru.

Mana Indians worst. Once we get GC or citizens we thought that we are great we never traveled in h1 path and they do consider cheap who on h1.

Not only that they wish these h1 guys don't deserve to get GC.

There is no unity between our h1 guys too.

Comments rayandira Meeku meeru help chesukondira ante vaadu ivvali ani vunte comments avasarama antunnaru.

Yes, Indians are the worst. I call it compartment mentality. Is it our upbringing? Is it the fact that we are taught from our childhood to be successful (money and only money=success) at the expense of the others that people who cross over the visa stage and gain GC look down upon those who are going through that process with an air of superiority.

If so there needs to be a massive overhaul in the way we imbibe values to our children, they need to learn ethics and morals more than Maths and Science.

I find other communities far more ethical in this respect. One of my best friends and a brother is Latino. He's born in the US and pretty much looks and passes for a White guy, he volunteers his free time working towards housing development projects aimed at poor Latinos, and speaks in Spanish with them.

Our desi kids that grow up here look at Indians like us as jokers, and 99% can't utter a word in their mother tongue and feel proud of it.

Indians are the most superficial people on Earth with a really narrow tunnel vision, etc. No wonder the British had a field day looting us for 300 years.

Yes, Indians are the worst. I call it compartment mentality. Is it our upbringing? Is it the fact that we are taught from our childhood to be successful (money and only money=success) at the expense of the others that people who cross over the visa stage and gain GC look down upon those who are going through that process with an air of superiority.

If so there needs to be a massive overhaul in the way we imbibe values to our children, they need to learn ethics and morals more than Maths and Science.

I find other communities far more ethical in this respect. One of my best friends and a brother is Latino. He's born in the US and pretty much looks and passes for a White guy, he volunteers his free time working towards housing development projects aimed at poor Latinos, and speaks in Spanish with them.

Our desi kids that grow up here look at Indians like us as jokers, and 99% can't utter a word in their mother tongue and feel proud of it.

Indians are the most superficial people on Earth with a really narrow tunnel vision, etc. No wonder the British had a field day looting us for 300 years.

1000 likes bro. Chimpesavu. Great minds think alike.

Goppaga maa vaadiki Telugu raadu antaru.

I saw Tamil and other families. They teach and practice mother tongues at home.

Where as telugus, they feel shy to speak Telugu I front of kids at their homes.

They won't feel shy with broken accent.

You said it correctly. But tell me one thing, there are people who is in legislation and so called TANA, TATA, BATA, ETA etc, why dont they support us, its simple they look how beneficial a task would be. Boss, simple we are minorities here. Look at any history, minorities are unheard.

After being in USA for years, if we go back to India, we feel like why the hell we came back to India, we should have been in USA, somehow....this is the driving factor that is motivating everyone specifically Telugus and employers are taking that for granted...