• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KillChillPandey

• VizagRocks

• The Warrior

• LostAlone

Top Posters In This Topic

One of which is Triangle 

Time travel movies are inherently full of plot holes. you shouldn't take them too seriously.

the basic question is, where does the time loop start.

In this movie, its a loop that moves forward. It is the simplest time travel movie ever, I think.

All other time travel movies try too hard to show loops within loops within loops.

Triangle
coherence
time lapse
Safety not guaranteed
Primer
(Please add more to the list of time travel movies .. This weekend will dedicate completely to time travel)

Triangle
coherence
time lapse
Safety not guaranteed
Primer
(Please add more to the list of time travel movies .. This weekend will dedicate completely to time travel)

Safety not guaranteed has one of the most amazing climax ever, but it can't be called a time travel movie.

Don't forget 

TimeCrimes - amazing movie.

Predestination 

Safety not guaranteed has one of the most amazing climax ever, but it can't be called a time travel movie.

Don't forget

TimeCrimes - amazing movie.
Predestination

Thanks Bhayya .. Weekend busy ga unta ..

Okay sure..

Nuvvu watch chesaka post here.. i have one basic question.. I have been trying to figure out something from this movie which im unable to .. spent many hours...ippudu kuda researching.. May be i need to draw diagrams to understand this..

Lol you are like my roomie who has drawn diagrams to understand inception interstellar etc.. Interstellar ki edo physics stuff kuda :giggle:

Did any one watch time Travellers wife? Is it good

Also I liked this movie about time (Rachel macadams untadi ).. Dantlo hero can go to past and correct a situation..

Lol you are like my roomie who has drawn diagrams to understand inception interstellar etc.. Interstellar ki edo physics stuff kuda @3$%

inception, interstellar are bachcha movies compared to some of the movies in the list here.