• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KillChillPandey

• VizagRocks

• The Warrior

• LostAlone

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah. they don't even show the last photograph.

but what alternate time are you mentioning here?

asalu last photograph first photograph concept ee ledu.. when callie tries to get all photos and make a switch everytime..photos can be taken weeks ago too.. already scientist gadu oka timer petti potadu..em time pettindo evariki telidu.. only that guy knows but he dies..

two windows untai 8am and 8pm

8pm is known to 3 of them

8am is known to Callie only..

She uses 8am to send her messages in the past to manipulate future which indeed manupulates every other future.. adi matter of alternate time.. akkad naaku konchem ardham kaledu... enduku ardham kaledu antey Loops lo tirigey movie kaadu kabatii..

anduke cheppa, this is a very simple time movie. it doesn't concern with any of the complexities of having to explain the effects that don't occur in the current timeline.

Hell, there's no crisscrossing at all between timelines in this movie.

anduke cheppa, this is a very simple time movie. it doesn't concern with any of the complexities of having to explain the effects that don't occur in the current timeline.

Hell, there's no crisscrossing at all between timelines in this movie.

i'm not at all getting when you say there is no crisscrossing between timelines.. 8am concept is all about that . i donno i just watched last night so it might be fresh and you might have watched it long time ago, so it might not be as accurate ani anipistundi..

but i may be wrong too.. So i will take the shot of being wrong first at myself...

asalu last photograph first photograph concept ee ledu.. when callie tries to get all photos and make a switch everytime..photos can be taken weeks ago too.. already scientist gadu oka timer petti potadu..em time pettindo evariki telidu.. only that guy knows but he dies..

I don't understand. there's a photo at 8am, 8pm everyday. Callie may have planted photos initially, but the photos which show him winning numbers for dog races can't have been taken weeks ago.

I don't understand. there's a photo at 8am, 8pm everyday. Callie may have planted photos initially, but the photos which show him winning numbers for dog races can't have been taken weeks ago.

gallery_8818_5_297354.gif (Red) lo naadi same situation..

if you say so, how are race results getting posted? as per Jasper and Finn there is only one photo which will show 24 hrs future.. Lets take out callie outta equation for now..

if you say so, how are race results getting posted? as per Jasper and Finn there is only one photo which will show 24 hrs future.. Lets take out callie outta equation for now..

we are not shown the other timeline. That is the problem with this movie.

It has already happened. The guy saw numbers on his TV and pastes it every day on his window.

When did the time loop start :) That's the question you never ask in a time travel movie.

Callie's surprise is shown at the end, and not enough time to process it. The film quickly ends with her killing everyone and getting arrested.

Even if you look back at the things she did, it didn't change the current timeline.

I think the script was crap.

we are not shown the other timeline. That is the problem with this movie.

It has already happened. The guy saw numbers on his TV and pastes it every day on his window.

When did the time loop start :) That's the question you never ask in a time travel movie.

correct that means he is sending number to his Past...

Other is where does finn get ideas for paintings.. that's from future photos.

Yes we donno where time loop starts, but in this movie it tries to complete a circular loop of events like its shown at the end that  Callie sends Messages to herself to remind of few things..the last message which falls from windows signifies that future which was shown to Scientist remains intact..

Callie's surprise is shown at the end, and not enough time to process it. The film quickly ends with her killing everyone and getting arrested.

Even if you look back at the things she did, it didn't change the current timeline.

I think the script was crap.

Yeah cuz she wanted to convince guys and manipulate them in order to salvage here relationship with finn. She always believed that she can change the things in past.. which is not current timeline. Its obviously not shown in the movie..

correct that means he is sending number to his Past...

Other is where does finn get ideas for paintings.. that's from future photos.

Yes we donno where time loop starts, but in this movie it tries to complete a circular loop of events like its shown at the end that  Callie sends Messages to herself to remind of few things..the last message which falls from windows signifies that future which was shown to Scientist remains intact..

ah, now I get what you are saying.

perhaps there's one picture or several, which was taken weeks in advance.

I saw this month around 6 months ago, so I forgot that bit.

But I think that gimmick doesn't add much to the movie. In fact, it just raises too many questions (like yours), to which you cannot find answers within the movie. I'm sure.

The movie is just poorly written.