Watched This Movie Yesterday In Netflix

KillChillPandey

Priimer wasn't complex at all. it is just presented in a way that is complex. its called bad direction @3$%

Lol !!

I completely disagree..

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KillChillPandey

• VizagRocks

• The Warrior

• LostAlone

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol you are like my roomie who has drawn diagrams to understand inception interstellar etc.. Interstellar ki edo physics stuff kuda @3$%

diagrams antey mari flow charts laga kakunda clarity kosam.. like from point a to point b travel.. i understand things better with visualization.

Okokari oko rakam .. kiska pichi uska anand

Time travel movies are inherently full of plot holes. you shouldn't take them too seriously.

the basic question is, where does the time loop start.

In this movie, its a loop that moves forward. It is the simplest time travel movie ever, I think.

All other time travel movies try too hard to show loops within loops within loops.

since there are many movies with Loops including Loopers (pun intended).. Bradley king made it a forward loop without showing same events again..there are many theories associated with alternate times, like what happens if they chickened out or destroyed the machine. One guy thinks events shoulnd't be changed, girl has her own theory and her boyfriends is always confused in between these two cases. So its a assumption basis forward loop from each character's perspective.. which indeed will shape up other theories.. Like what if the Last Message was glued properly on the window? there is lot of symbolism involved too.. In all the paintings which were painted by the painter who was pretty much paint Choked looked at empty canvases..

So its basically different from other movies with Loops..

since there are many movies with Loops including Loopers (pun intended).. Bradley king made it a forward loop without showing same events again..there are many theories associated with alternate times, like what happens if they chickened out or destroyed the machine. One guy thinks events shoulnd't be changed, girl has her own theory and her boyfriends is always confused in between these two cases. So its a assumption basis forward loop from each character's perspective.. which indeed will shape up other theories.. Like what if the Last Message was glued properly on the window? there is lot of symbolism involved too.. In all the paintings which were painted by the painter who was pretty much paint Choked looked at empty canvases..

So its basically different from other movies with Loops..

I didn't get your question.

you cannot ask 'what if' questions in this kind of movies. obviously the theory is that somehow destiny will play itself out.

I didn't get your question.

you cannot ask 'what if' questions in this kind of movies. obviously the theory is that somehow destiny will play itself out.

there will be 'What if'questions as they haven't performed a complete trial and error case on the machine.. so none knows whats the truth is mostly each characters have their own theory of alternate time... Its very obvious 'What If' at the end of the movie.. 

i agree with you when you say you cannot ask 'what if' in case of movies like predestination or source code.. They have proofs as they are in loop everytime.. but in case of time lapse movie, there isn't any formidable proof as it's a forward loop altogether (atleast thats what is shown to us).

Triangle
coherence
time lapse
Safety not guaranteed
Primer
(Please add more to the list of time travel movies .. This weekend will dedicate completely to time travel)

timecrimes

groundhog day

loopers

12monkeys

Safety not guaranteed has one of the most amazing climax ever, but it can't be called a time travel movie.

Don't forget 

TimeCrimes - amazing movie.

Predestination 

i liked this movie

there will be 'What if'questions as they haven't performed a complete trial and error case on the machine.. so none knows whats the truth is mostly each characters have their own theory of alternate time... Its very obvious 'What If' at the end of the movie.. 

i agree with you when you say you cannot ask 'what if' in case of movies like predestination or source code.. They have proofs as they are in loop everytime.. but in case of time lapse movie, there isn't any formidable proof as it's a forward loop altogether (atleast thats what is shown to us).

yeah. they don't even show the last photograph.

but what alternate time are you mentioning here?

yeah. they don't even show the last photograph.

but what alternate time are you mentioning here?

two windows untai 8am and 8pm

8pm is known to 3 of them

8am is known to Callie only..

She uses 8am to send her messages in the past to manipulate future which indeed manupulates every other future.. adi matter of alternate time.. akkad naaku konchem ardham kaledu... enduku ardham kaledu antey Loops lo tirigey movie kaadu kabatii..