Medical PG entrance exams

GunturGongura

1 minute ago, GunturGongura said:

i have attended my bro's convocation at government college….

docs from government colleges ki konni preference untay …. deans, students cheptaru 

1) civil services

2) PG in india

last preference usmle or abroad studies ..paina rendu rakapote they prefer usmle , that wat merit students opine

evvariki aunty inni details asking? self or someone close to u ?

Just now, k2s said:

thammudu ki thatayya antey neeku thatayya e kada.... thatayya kosam enni kastalu paduthunnav angelina

nikey cheptunna thata

ma tammudu kosam 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, GunturGongura said:

i have attended my bro's convocation at government college….

docs from government colleges ki konni preference untay …. deans, students cheptaru 

1) civil services

2) PG in india

last preference usmle or abroad studies . , that wat merit students opine

earning perspective lo adiganu which one is good

NTR health university?

Just now, angelina said:

NTR health university?

cheptaru  anni clear ga names kuda…..i told government college thats it….ntruhs is the one who does administration part  for AP and TG…..all private and government colleges come under it

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, GunturGongura said:

b1 mida step 2cs ichaka j1 ecfmg sponser chestundi kada…j1 mida kaada veellu residency chesedi …later residency ayyaka h1 apply cheskuntara?

for u its easy for guys its very hard.

1. Need very very high USMLE score to get into residency sponsored by a teaching hospital

2. U get lots of experience doing residency rotations and u may fall in love with some doctors or other way around....then u get green card

3. By then u finish u r residency...so u dont need H1 and u can practice u r own.....by then u become 35 and above years.

4. This is reality and harsh..

9 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

APPG crack cheyyatam kastam, i know this for certain and if ur very particular about specifications like MD general, surgeon, cardio, urology etc, just MD isnt enuf

ma sibling gave that exam twice, first time was a far off rank, 2nd time missed it by very short margin, inka risk theeskovatam istam leka we bought a seat for 1.5 c this was in 2013. now rates must have been hiked for sure.

If financially capable that is the option i would suggest.

If not and the candidate is a very strong in academics like a top ranker who got free seat in govt medical colleges, they stand more chance of cracking APPG in 3 or fewer attempts, for them USMLE would also be  a better option.

only down side of usmle is , you need to have a very close relative to stay with and prepare day and night without any diversion, in the end it might cost around 20-30k by the time. a relative or parents should be willing to burden that.

once you crack USMLE, life is all smooth from there

My friend got seat in Guntur medical college with a rank of 149 in 2008. She din't clear the PG till now. tanakanna chaduvulo venaka vunna vallu cleared it, it also depends on the dedication and passion towards our goal. Its a touggghh exam to crack, but if you have passion its possible,

Also she became addicted to bad friendships in the university that is the main reason for her downfall.

2 minutes ago, zustrelaax said:

Guntur gongura ,

kphb lo kanigiri overseas consultancy medhe na ? kasepu grad walk antav kasepu usml antav 

grad walk cheppi visiting visa tho USA vachi valla thamudu oka 6 months lo ilanti exams rasesi vellochu ani aunty plan... 

1 minute ago, angelina said:

My friend got seat in Guntur medical college with a rank of 149 in 2008. She din't clear the PG till now. tanakanna chaduvulo venaka vunna vallu cleared it, it also depends on the dedication and passion towards our goal. Its a touggghh exam to crack, but if you have passion its possible,

Also she became addicted to bad friendships in the university that is the main reason for her downfall.

yeah thats why i said " very strong in academics " is needed to crack APPG

1 minute ago, angelina said:

My friend got seat in Guntur medical college with a rank of 149 in 2008. She din't clear the PG till now. tanakanna chaduvulo venaka vunna vallu cleared it, it also depends on the dedication and passion towards our goal.

fafam mee friend 

estory emaina untey share pls