Medical PG entrance exams

GunturGongura

2 minutes ago, LordOfMud said:

6 months lo kaani pani.......let them try...nothing wrong in that......bottom line it takes time (high scoring is high priority)

agreed 6 months kadanta 8 months to 2 years ataga

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, GunturGongura said:

man usmle and interview ki around 5 to 6 lakhs avtundi ante….residency (pg) ki fee undadu…they pay salaries…medicine is not expensive andaru ankuntunattu

saukunta antey entha ayina pedatha aunty.... wife kosam aa matram pettakapothey ela.....paisal not a big matter

3 minutes ago, k2s said:

saukunta antey entha ayina pedatha aunty.... wife kosam aa matram pettakapothey ela.....paisal not a big matter

antega …asalu mbbs manchi govt college lo finish chesindi ammay ante..kallaki addukuni cheskochu….aa ammay kastapadi chaduvtadi….residency techukuntadi ..fee undadu ..residency ayyaka full paisal

• Upvote 1

Just now, GunturGongura said:

antega …asalu mbbs manchi govt college lo finish chesindi ammay ante..kallaki addukuni cheskochu….aa ammay kastapadi chaduvtadi….residency techukuntadi ..fee undadu ..residency ayyaka full paisal

naak ochina sambandam atla emi ledu ley aunty.... private clg lo bds completed... adey private clg hospital lo jobbing for last 2 yrs annaru. ammai ki already 27,,,,,at that point my age was 27... 

32 minutes ago, k2s said:

fafam mee friend 

estory emaina untey share pls 

32 minutes ago, k2s said:

fafam mee friend 

estory emaina untey share pls 

Story enduk le k2s

simple ga cheppalante she use to hang with rogues during her medical days...breakups

Just now, angelina said:

Story enduk le k2s

simple ga cheppalante she use to hang with rogues during her medical days...breakups

appati daka life chala restricted ga perigindi emo me friend... oke sari MBBS lo wanted to stretch wings anukundi.... but burnt those wings 

1 minute ago, angelina said:

Story enduk le k2s

I say.....she enjoyed her life and learned her life lessons......I'm sure she is gonna be successful in her life....._-_

1 hour ago, GunturGongura said:

Plz suggest.. Residency ayyaka on Wat visa docs practice here?

appg Lo md seat vaste join aypodam better or usmle?  Ekda baga earn cheyachu?

I am doing residency. It should be either on J-1 or H-1 visa. No way you can do it on F-1. After you finish residency you will continue on J-1 waiver job or H1 and will eventually turn into green card. Both APPG and USMLE needs a lot of work. If you want to earn more money in India, there are lot of factors- such as cast, your communication skills, hasthavaasi, good will, ready to help your patients all the day, tie ups with labs and medical shops, lot of publicity etc etc...

Here in USA, once you are done with residency, you will get a job with fixed salary, usually starting with around 170K (family medicine, internal medicine, pediatrics etc) to 500k (orthopedics, neurosurgery, etc). But need to be careful about your practice. Anyone can sue you at any point of time. You need good liability insurance.

Both are hard to get in. To crack APPG you need a lot of theoretical Knowledge and for USMLE you need a lot of application/practical knowledge and some good basic idea about the medical practice in USA.  Basically its just that person's choice... people who finish their med school with above average marks, can crack both. Just hard work needed

9 minutes ago, GunturGongura said:

emcet 257 vachindi 154/160 vachay …mbbs % 67 undi

GG...... let u r bro learn and grow all by him self.....u people relax.....I guess u all know he is not a spoon feeding kid.....pelli cheste eepatiki.....rest u know.

9 minutes ago, k2s said:

appati daka life chala restricted ga perigindi emo me friend... oke sari MBBS lo wanted to stretch wings anukundi.... but burnt those wings 

Yep. Family strict and full of restrictions no tv blah blah