Medical PG entrance exams

GunturGongura

35 minutes ago, GunturGongura said:

man usmle and interview ki around 5 to 6 lakhs avtundi ante….residency (pg) ki fee undadu…they pay salaries…medicine is not expensive andaru ankuntunattu

ddnznjs.gif

8 minutes ago, LordOfMud said:

I say.....she enjoyed her life and learned her life lessons......I'm sure she is gonna be successful in her life....._-_

Don't know about enjoyment but some decisions will haunt us

2 minutes ago, angelina said:

Yep. Family strict and full of restrictions no tv blah blah

ala restrict chesthey ilage authundi

restrict chesina anni rojulu bane untundi. pillalu chaduvutharu(just book knowledge)..... 

kaamyabhi ani kaabiliyath banao

10 minutes ago, LordOfMud said:

GG...... let u r bro learn and grow all by him self.....u people relax.....I guess u all know he is not a spoon feeding kid.....pelli cheste eepatiki.....rest u know.

telsu le man…docs medicos chala fast untaru …..just moral support ante …tane chuskuntadu anta

15 minutes ago, vijrmc said:

I am doing residency. It should be either on J-1 or H-1 visa. No way you can do it on F-1. After you finish residency you will continue on J-1 waiver job or H1 and will eventually turn into green card. Both APPG and USMLE needs a lot of work. If you want to earn more money in India, there are lot of factors- such as cast, your communication skills, hasthavaasi, good will, ready to help your patients all the day, tie ups with labs and medical shops, lot of publicity etc etc...

Here in USA, once you are done with residency, you will get a job with fixed salary, usually starting with around 170K (family medicine, internal medicine, pediatrics etc) to 500k (orthopedics, neurosurgery, etc). But need to be careful about your practice. Anyone can sue you at any point of time. You need good liability insurance.

Both are hard to get in. To crack APPG you need a lot of theoretical Knowledge and for USMLE you need a lot of application/practical knowledge and some good basic idea about the medical practice in USA.  Basically its just that person's choice... people who finish their med school with above average marks, can crack both. Just hard work needed

thanku man..very helpful post 

5 minutes ago, angelina said:

Don't know about enjoyment but some decisions will haunt us

one of my elder doc cousin.... she is 38yrs now....she was more active than u r friend....now she is a very good mother of two...but still she enjoys the way is used to do......no complains    

3 minutes ago, GunturGongura said:

telsu le man…docs medicos chala fast untaru …..just moral support ante …tane chuskuntadu anta

OOPS@     *u(

31 minutes ago, angelina said:

Story enduk le k2s

simple ga cheppalante she use to hang with rogues during her medical days...breakups

5 minutes ago, LordOfMud said:

one of my elder doc cousin.... she is 38yrs now....she was more active than u r friend....now she is a very good mother of two...but still she enjoys the way is used to do......no complains    

andaru lives lo edokati untadi…lekapote jeevitham ardam kadu  man

32 minutes ago, vijrmc said:

I am doing residency. It should be either on J-1 or H-1 visa. No way you can do it on F-1. After you finish residency you will continue on J-1 waiver job or H1 and will eventually turn into green card. Both APPG and USMLE needs a lot of work. If you want to earn more money in India, there are lot of factors- such as cast, your communication skills, hasthavaasi, good will, ready to help your patients all the day, tie ups with labs and medical shops, lot of publicity etc etc...

Here in USA, once you are done with residency, you will get a job with fixed salary, usually starting with around 170K (family medicine, internal medicine, pediatrics etc) to 500k (orthopedics, neurosurgery, etc). But need to be careful about your practice. Anyone can sue you at any point of time. You need good liability insurance.

Both are hard to get in. To crack APPG you need a lot of theoretical Knowledge and for USMLE you need a lot of application/practical knowledge and some good basic idea about the medical practice in USA.  Basically its just that person's choice... people who finish their med school with above average marks, can crack both. Just hard work needed

niku mottam enta kharchu ayndi ? vetiki support cheyali 

2 hours ago, GunturGongura said:

Plz suggest.. Residency ayyaka on Wat visa docs practice here?

appg Lo md seat vaste join aypodam better or usmle?  Ekda baga earn cheyachu?

endoo antha paisala meeda asha vunte medical profession enduku choose chesukovadam