Speedu ga velthunna na story ki ninna nenu break vesa

MrRabbit

5 minutes ago, bommidailu said:

+1  Generalization cheyatledhu kaani ..       Bad relations lo vundi vachina ammayilu              koncham psychotic ga vuntarani naa gatti nammakam.

Agree. Naako frnd unde vaadu. Parents pressure valla he could not marry his GF. Gf ki vere vaaditho pelli ayyindhi but her husband found out about them.(She was in contact with him even after marriage) But after that contact cut. But veediki pelli fix ayinappudu she sent their intimate pics to his fiancée just to screw him up. Psycho veshalu chesinhdi and maa vaadi marriage cancel ayyindhi.

4 minutes ago, MrRabbit said:

I can't marry becoz we discussed our past bumchik experiences in depth. Also I was not angry on her for not telling me her past until I found out. I was angry I myself and then intensity in the bumchik only increased coz I was not emotionally invested. Only physically.

i can't continue becoz, I am scared that eppudo appudu andhariki thelisthey izzat pothundhi and eppudiki Pelli kadhu emi ani. Ivvala repu you can't hide anything right. Appudu naku option emi undadhu gammuna amey tho undatam thappa. I don't want to be in that situation. Me and my parents are having solid hopes and plans on my future.

Mari inka enduku confusion. No way you guys can be happy in long term relationships. And you have big plans for your future.

Job vachina rakunna relocate to a different city. Bench meedha unte automatic ga laziness potadhi. Change your mobile number, disable all email, FB etc  accounts that she knows. Block all her accounts, phone numbers. DO this without telling her. Though she may say you can go wherever you want, I won't stop etc etc but some girls will play all kinds of games to make sure you don't leave them. Common friends(of urs and that girl) ni avoid cheyya galigithe cheseyyi. Vallu close buddies possible kaadhu ante tell them not to share your details with her.

16 hours ago, MrRabbit said:

Nenu entha maikam lo unna ante assalu enni contacts and matches vachina kuda assalu matladatledhu vallatho...

Ante okkappudu unna enthusiasm lekunda poindhi.....Ammayilani impress cheyatam poyi...vallu cheppe sollu vinala ippudu ani light thesukune stage ki vellanu....

Parents forceful ga okka match finalize chesi okka one week back vachi engagement chesukomante.....nenu inka naa tho unde ammayi kalisi vacation ki vellamu akkada baga enjoy chesi....aaah match kuda nilabettukoleka poyanu....

Andhuke after lot of introspection....ninna naa story ki the end cheppesanu....

Inka malli kalavadhu manam ani cheppsanu. 

Now please answer my question in my first message in this post....experts please advice..

Endhuku adguthunna ante.....naa record chusthey eppudu break up ayina kuda ... malli anthey gettiga bumchik sessions start avuthunnayi.....almost bumchik addict ayipoyanu....thats why i need advice...

First you decide if you want pelli or bumchik life. If you are serious about pelli, just forget abt that lady and keep moving with the pelli matches...

Listen to your heart, not to your mind..

Tips to forget about that lady.. just go on a vacation alone and spend 2-3 days just by yourself. no phone calls, no text message, throw away your cellphone somewhere and just be by yourself... See what change brings in you.. and then decide what to do.. 

do not take other people advices,, you should react to your own senses..

nuvvu emeni chekodam best. Anni enjoy chesesi inko ammayiki ela anyayam chestaru man.Or marry a girl who enjoyed life like you and who is no more virgin. 

Just now, suryausa said:

nuvvu emeni chekodam best. Anni enjoy chesesi inko ammayiki ela anyayam chestaru man.Or marry a girl who enjoyed life like you and who is no more virgin. 

Baga cheppav.. anthe

15 minutes ago, bommidailu said:

MRI bro .. are you serious man ?  From what he described , the relation is lust based, harmonal chemical  relation.

Baa experience tho chepthunna . Relations which arise with lust do not have longevity .

evaro paina cheppinattu ths is a rebound relation . It happens all the time with breakups/divorces ( both boys and girls ). aa time lo inkevadu/evathi kelikina same situation lo vuntaru.

NOTE : A guy who got out of such relationship and very very happy because of putting an end to it. best part is both are happy about gettting out of that mess.

couple antey physical and mental relation kada bro... mental ga telusukunnaka physical ga enjoy cheyyali... kani physical manchi compatibility vundi antunnadu.... mental ga kalisey... iddari past venaka petti enjoy cheyochu....

TS ki oka question. Nuvvu arrange marriage chesukunta antunnavu. Mari future lo nee fiancée or wife ki past relationship/s gurinchi telisi tanu virgin kaadhu ante emi chestavu bro ?

25 minutes ago, MrRabbit said:

I can't marry becoz we discussed our past bumchik experiences in depth. Also I was not angry on her for not telling me her past until I found out. I was angry I myself and then intensity in the bumchik only increased coz I was not emotionally invested. Only physically.

i can't continue becoz, I am scared that eppudo appudu andhariki thelisthey izzat pothundhi and eppudiki Pelli kadhu emi ani. Ivvala repu you can't hide anything right. Appudu naku option emi undadhu gammuna amey tho undatam thappa. I don't want to be in that situation. Me and my parents are having solid hopes and plans on my future.

What if your fiance or future wife finds out about this? no one will marry you kada

9 minutes ago, rajasri said:

TS ki oka question. Nuvvu arrange marriage chesukunta antunnavu. Mari future lo nee fiancée or wife ki past relationship/s gurinchi telisi tanu virgin kaadhu ante emi chestavu bro ?

+1

19 minutes ago, MRI said:

couple antey physical and mental relation kada bro... mental ga telusukunnaka physical ga enjoy cheyyali... kani physical manchi compatibility vundi antunnadu.... mental ga kalisey... iddari past venaka petti enjoy cheyochu....

Mental ga kilisai anukunnaru.. but kalavale ..valla relationship is very short,   intha thakkuva time lo thinking lo matching raadam kashtam.

oka vela vachi vunte , manodi inni saarlu aa mmaiki   good bye cheppadu .  ila DB kochi suggestions adagadu.

Idi temporary sunakaanandam, once nee lust life bore kottaaka aa ammai mokham kuda chudabudhi kaadu. Appudu malli venakki vellalev.

Indian marriage system is a well planned and organized system based on the phases of life. 

Mundu lust life vuntundi, aa tarvatha badhyatalu vuntai to not get bored in life and then your emotions gets balanced accordingly. But, at the end you'll have a family to stand for you. Just see the life of your parents, they'll fight for some things but compromise for the kids. 

Continuous ga okalla mokham okaru chuskuntunte bore 10guddi; Nuvvu mee relation lo frequent gaps teeskunnav and aa ammai nee life lo permanent ga vaddu anukuntunnav; so, neeku attraction baagane vundi

If you really wanna leave her, get much more closer and closer and also think that you'll have her forever (She's ur property); tarvatha neeke chiraaku 10gi lite teeskuntaav

55 minutes ago, rajasri said:

Mari inka enduku confusion. No way you guys can be happy in long term relationships. And you have big plans for your future.

Job vachina rakunna relocate to a different city. Bench meedha unte automatic ga laziness potadhi. Change your mobile number, disable all email, FB etc  accounts that she knows. Block all her accounts, phone numbers. DO this without telling her. Though she may say you can go wherever you want, I won't stop etc etc but some girls will play all kinds of games to make sure you don't leave them. Common friends(of urs and that girl) ni avoid cheyya galigithe cheseyyi. Vallu close buddies possible kaadhu ante tell them not to share your details with her.

I guess then i have to move my ass out of state.... thank you for your suggestion bro...