Gymsons.. Old thread continuation..

Don_Draper

2 minutes ago, Don_Draper said:

Okay learn form from your trainer. 80% of trainers are crappy at form too. So, i don't know if you chose the 20%. If you are paying money check each and every workout and understand which muscle group it is hitting. Ask him questions related to workout muscle groups etc. I too had a trainer long back wasted lot of money. He was good but i wasn't cuz i dinn ask him questions and believed whatever he said. I landed no where. I learnt form by myself by watching you tube videos to be honest. Also Don't expect a miracle from your trainer, he can make you workout 1 hours but he cannot control other 23 hours, thats all you unless you hired Kris Gethin to live with.

ye muscle meeda work avutundi display undi le equipment pakkana..posters unnai

12 hours ago, NinduChandurudu said:

i dont drink, smoke..also no non veg {@#

You have to depend on Whey Protein then. 1 egg white is 3g protein. If you are below 28 yrs of age, this is the best time for you to get jacked.. Bio availability of Whey is superior to other veg proteins, be it be pea/rice/soy. If you don't want to go Whey, Drink Milk atleast 3-4 glass/day.

1 minute ago, NinduChandurudu said:

ye muscle meeda work avutundi display undi le equipment pakkana..posters unnai

Go dumbbells/ barbell for best results.. 

3 minutes ago, Don_Draper said:

You have to depend on Whey Protein then. 1 egg white is 3g protein. If you are below 28 yrs of age, this is the best time for you to get jacked.. Bio availability of Whey is superior to other veg proteins, be it be pea/rice/soy. If you don't want to go Whey, Drink Milk atleast 3-4 glass/day.

milk 2 glasses everyday tagutunna childhood nundi..whey protein sangathi chustanu net lo chaduvtaa clear ga

24 minutes ago, NinduChandurudu said:

milk 2 glasses everyday tagutunna childhood nundi..whey protein sangathi chustanu net lo chaduvtaa clear ga

Check in Examine dot com about whey protein studies

1 hour ago, NinduChandurudu said:

chadiva....ekkuva teesukunna danger antaga..https://examine.com/supplements/whey-protein/

how much is too much anedi varies. Normally with your diet daily 2 scoops is ideal as you are veggie. Non Veg tinevallaki whey protein not needed. Rest of protein cover with whole foods. Should drink good amount of water too.