9 minutes ago, NinduChandurudu said:

same prob vuncle..tyres laa ochindi fat @3$%..covering chesukuntunna

Nadi cycle tire

truck tire ankunevu @3$%

8 hours ago, NinduChandurudu said:

oho..intlo nenu cook chesukunta le eroju nundi &.,*

8 hours ago, NinduChandurudu said:

oh....eroju only cardio ye cheyinchadu @3$%

All the best aithey taggi malli vostundi.. Cycle continues.. I have posted in the very thread the reasons for it. Read it once. If you are expecting some miracle there is none. Hover around this thread.

1 minute ago, Don_Draper said:

All the best aithey taggi malli vostundi.. Cycle continues.. I have posted in the very thread the reasons for it. Read it once. If you are expecting some miracle there is none. Hover around this thread.

only first 2 days cardio annadule..aa tarvata nunchi chepistha anandu

1 minute ago, Don_Draper said:

Do weight lifting. 

gym ki continous ga vellinatarvata..manesthe side effects ostai antaru nijamena?

1 hour ago, NinduChandurudu said:

gym ki continous ga vellinatarvata..manesthe side effects ostai antaru nijamena?

Adi antha myth, gym ki velthav, calories burn chestav ade Vidam ga you tend to consume more calories. Gym manestav calories burn cheyav, but if you continue taking in more calories 

that's how you gain weight.

gym manesthe kaadu kaani gym lo sarigga form maintain cheyakapotey lifting sarigga lekapotey you will have muscle tears bad experience with gym. Takkuva weights ayina parvale first form meeda concentrate cheyyi 

3 hours ago, NinduChandurudu said:

manestey raavu.. nuvvu manesaka edi padithey adi tini taagithey vastai side effects that too through your food habits.  If you are pretty serious about it first learn about tracking food (Carbs/protein/Fats). Weight lifting chesinappudu muscle build aitadi. It will show on you. When you stop strength training muscle atrophy avtundi. Unna muscle taggipotundi.. Malli start chestey adey muscle vachestundi due to muscle memory.

3 hours ago, NinduChandurudu said:

intha chadukunnolu.. internet boom lo unnolu how can you believe what people say rather than learning/understanding yourselves? First Seek what you want. Write down your realistic fitness goal. Understand your body. Learn Nutrition. Matter antha Phukat ki undi internet lo. People also help a lot in Bodybuilding.com. I didn't have right direction  when i started..I don't know about others, but i started my Fitness journey through AFDB. So this is my attempt to give it back.

One more Free advice.. this thread also has some very good information. I have been posting time to time. Make an attempt at the least to read what has been posted. If you have questions people will definitely answer.

4 hours ago, NinduChandurudu said:

only first 2 days cardio annadule..aa tarvata nunchi chepistha anandu

Okay learn form from your trainer. 80% of trainers are crappy at form too. So, i don't know if you chose the 20%. If you are paying money check each and every workout and understand which muscle group it is hitting. Ask him questions related to workout muscle groups etc. I too had a trainer long back wasted lot of money. He was good but i wasn't cuz i dinn ask him questions and believed whatever he said. I landed no where. I learnt form  myself by watching you tube videos to be honest. Also Don't expect a miracle from your trainer, he can make you workout 1 hour but he cannot control other 23 hours, that's all you unless you hired Kris Gethin to live with.

7 minutes ago, Don_Draper said:

One more Free advice.. this thread also has some very good information. I have been posting time to time. Make an attempt at the least to read what has been posted. If you have questions people will definitely answer.

Arabha shruathavam antaru ankul. Entha gnanam prasadinchina malla same 2 same vuntaru janalu 

3 hours ago, dakumangalsingh said:

Adi antha myth, gym ki velthav, calories burn chestav ade Vidam ga you tend to consume more calories. Gym manestav calories burn cheyav, but if you continue taking in more calories 

that's how you gain weight.

gym manesthe kaadu kaani gym lo sarigga form maintain cheyakapotey lifting sarigga lekapotey you will have muscle tears bad experience with gym. Takkuva weights ayina parvale first form meeda concentrate cheyyi 

15 minutes ago, Don_Draper said:

manestey raavu.. nuvvu manesaka edi padithey adi tini taagithey vastai side effects that too through your food habits.  If you are pretty serious about it first learn about tracking food (Carbs/protein/Fats). Weight lifting chesinappudu muscle build aitadi. It will show on you. When you stop strength training muscle atrophy avtundi. Unna muscle taggipotundi.. Malli start chestey adey muscle vachestundi due to muscle memory.

ok