Gymsons.. Old thread continuation..

Don_Draper

17 hours ago, dakumangalsingh said:

ankul raj aryan malhotra,

daily gym ki going, weights, cardio & abs alternate days chestunna.

US army lo enlist ayya so maa recruiter once every tuesday and thursday  frisbee and PT sessions istunnadu so akkadiki going.

I am trying myself to push hard and harder re diaper vankull nee lekka weekend kagane dostulatoh  http://stream1.gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs7/2895113_o.gif anukunnava endii 

I quit alcohol lost many friends.. 

16 minutes ago, comradee said:

manollu gym ki eltunna antey salu enti marriage aa ani aduugtunnaru,ni avva gym ki only mrg kosame veltara edagandi ra ayya.

ala adigithey marriage enduko bro gym lo papalu & auties full show yestaru . tan room lo bum chik bum chesuko vachu bro ani cheapu

21 minutes ago, comradee said:

manollu gym ki eltunna antey salu enti marriage aa ani aduugtunnaru,ni avva gym ki only mrg kosame veltara edagandi ra ayya.

same pinch mayya... oka leki aunty ide kathalu paduthundi office lo.. jeevitham

Thank you for contacting me.  I have been a dietitian for 18 years.  I am happy to meet with you to talk about sports nutrition and work out goals.  I see private clients in the evenings or weekends, depending on the day of the week.  How soon were you hoping to get seen?

I charge $120 for an initial consultation (up to 90 minutes), and then $80 for follow ups (up to 1 hour).  Phone calls, emails and case management are billed separately.  If the rates are agreeable to you, I can send you a copy of my payment policy & fee schedule for you to review, sign and return.   And then I will also send you my initial forms to complete

35 minutes ago, macha said:

252 when I started now 228.6 target is 210....

Paina okati vesa Dani pai Nee comment.

and did you anytime consult nutritionist ??