Gymsons.. Old thread continuation..

Don_Draper

1 minute ago, Don_Draper said:

Run and watch usain bolt practise..

Practice*** what i have observed is manam computer meeda ekkuva depend ayyi spellings marchipotunnam... Nenu roju chala spellings google chestunna which is sad...

19 minutes ago, Don_Draper said:

Read about PHUL program.. Power hypertrophy upper lower. Read about periodization you can also do 1 microcyle of hypertrophy one of power one of strength..  Will post complete workout later.

G Flux Meeda idea vunda throw some torchlight 

19 minutes ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

Motivation neeku kadu ehe...naku...I want to run 6 miles an hour...that is my target...I like running...

Motivation only gym la ostadii bro naaku 

seeing some great bodies, good booties automatic ga motivation ostadii lekapotey 

heart break tappa normal folks ki motivation antey kastame

1505787_o.gif

1 hour ago, Don_Draper said:

You were undereating bro..

Start eating at 1800 calories with 150g protein 100g fat and rest carbs. 1g of protein and carb is 4 calories.. Fat is 9 calories.. When you eat in deficit there will be muscle loss of sure..

First of all break your diet routine and eat like pig on Saturday and Sunday.. Tarvata Monday nunchi start the diet. This will reset your lepton levels.. Cardio lo zone untai fat burning/ carb burning muscle burning ani.. If you can control which zone you are working according to your heart rate then you can do cardio. It mostly leads to muscle loss.. Fat loss konchem and muscle loss ekkuva. I will post many researches on it. Bodybuilders do cardio but only during their peak stage to gain advantage of body fat loss.. 

Hi Bro,
As you mentioned here is the breakdown.

protien 150g => 600 calories
fat 100g => 900 calories
carbs 75g   => 300 calories

1. First of all break your diet routine and eat like pig on Saturday and Sunday.
Q: Ante enta tinali.? oka number cheppochu kada. Biryani okay na.? or in the above breakdown format more than 1800 calories tinala.?

From past 3 months i am eating 1500 calories only. So do you think muscle loss happened.? If that is the case how to fix it from now.?

----------------------

2. As you suggested, stop cardio, then what type of workout i need to do other than HST.?

5 minutes ago, pillirevanth said:

Hi Bro,
As you mentioned here is the breakdown.

protien 150g => 600 calories
fat 100g => 900 calories
carbs 75g   => 300 calories

1. First of all break your diet routine and eat like pig on Saturday and Sunday.
Q: Ante enta tinali.? oka number cheppochu kada. Biryani okay na.? or in the above breakdown format more than 1800 calories tinala.?

From past 3 months i am eating 1500 calories only. So do you think muscle loss happened.? If that is the case how to fix it from now.?

----------------------

2. As you suggested, stop cardio, then what type of workout i need to do other than HST.?

The macros are correct

Friday Saturday Sunday eat everything.. don't calculate how much you are eating.. like donuts biryani, ice creams what not.. eat buffets.. Monday kalla leptin set avtundi.. Don't regret eating these 3 days imagine you are rewarding yourselves.. WTH take a week break indeed..  After one week start with 1800 calories as above..

Yes past 3 months nuncio you might have lost valuable muscle. You don't loose much muscle on deficit only when you have good amount of protein and strength training. Weights helps your body to maintain muscle, again given protein is involved. Protein is nothing but Amino acids . Our body is made up of amino acids blocks. If you eat 1500 calories for 3 months in first 2 weeks your body adapts to it.. You will loose weight in first 2 weeks great but thats water weight and slowly your body adapts to 1500 cals. It takes rapid decisions on how to work your heart/kidneys and other essential things. The process slows down to compensate your deficit. Body is very intelligent.  You must have increased 100 calories every week which is called as reverse dieting. By increasing 100 cals, you don't let your body adapt to one metabolic pattern.  You force It to process more calories efficiently. While doing so your body burns more calories by revving up metabolism.  Protein is most thermogenic food. Body requires 20% of total calories just to process or break protein. Thats why it is imp to eat protein ideally 0.8-1g/lb. Eating more protein won't harm body but will be underutilized.  You have to eat normally for a week to fix your metabolism. Your body will take time to catch up with the metabolism, hence weigh fluctuations. Don't worry about weight fluctuations, follow the process and you will get the results. In deficit you also impact your testosterone, another fall.

You need to stop cardio in your case and start lifting weights. Follow any 12 week hypertrophy program on Bodybuilding like Chris gothic/Jim stopping etc.. try to workout 5 days a week.. 2 days rest. Diet is of utmost importance. Don't rush on weights, the weight should be good enough to create tension in your muscle. Sleep 7-8 hours every day.

59 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

G Flux Meeda idea vunda throw some torchlight 

bro if you remember, I gave you one diet to follow, carb backloading? thats what G-flux is.. the more you eat and more your exercise, you gain muscle and very less fat.  When you burn more than what you eat you create g flux. Burning here is a sum of all activities including metabolic activity. When you eat more you give your body a chance to process more by increasing the efficiency of machine.

1 hour ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

Practice*** what i have observed is manam computer meeda ekkuva depend ayyi spellings marchipotunnam... Nenu roju chala spellings google chestunna which is sad...

acha..

1 hour ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

nuvvu inks British bans vey ga nenu america banisa kabatti ala vaada.. check out the differnce between banisalu

50 minutes ago, Don_Draper said:

The macros are correct

Friday Saturday Sunday eat everything.. don't calculate how much you are eating.. like donuts biryani, ice creams what not.. eat buffets.. Monday kalla leptin set avtundi.. Don't regret eating these 3 days imagine you are rewarding yourselves.. WTH take a week break indeed..  After one week start with 1800 calories as above..

Yes past 3 months nuncio you might have lost valuable muscle. You don't loose much muscle on deficit only when you have good amount of protein and strength training. Weights helps your body to maintain muscle, again given protein is involved. Protein is nothing but Amino acids . Our body is made up of amino acids blocks. If you eat 1500 calories for 3 months in first 2 weeks your body adapts to it.. You will loose weight in first 2 weeks great but thats water weight and slowly your body adapts to 1500 cals. It takes rapid decisions on how to work your heart/kidneys and other essential things. The process slows down to compensate your deficit. Body is very intelligent.  You must have increased 100 calories every week which is called as reverse dieting. By increasing 100 cals, you don't let your body adapt to one metabolic pattern.  You force It to process more calories efficiently. While doing so your body burns more calories by revving up metabolism.  Protein is most thermogenic food. Body requires 20% of total calories just to process or break protein. Thats why it is imp to eat protein ideally 0.8-1g/lb. Eating more protein won't harm body but will be underutilized.  You have to eat normally for a week to fix your metabolism. Your body will take time to catch up with the metabolism, hence weigh fluctuations. Don't worry about weight fluctuations, follow the process and you will get the results. In deficit you also impact your testosterone, another fall.

You need to stop cardio in your case and start lifting weights. Follow any 12 week hypertrophy program on Bodybuilding like Chris gothic/Jim stopping etc.. try to workout 5 days a week.. 2 days rest. Diet is of utmost importance. Don't rush on weights, the weight should be good enough to create tension in your muscle. Sleep 7-8 hours every day.

Thanks i will follow this. Sounds like a plan.

I will explore on hypertrophy program

Just now, pillirevanth said:

Thanks i will follow this. Sounds like a plan.

I will explore on hypertrophy program

Yeah if you don't get it.. let me know I will send you one program.

32 minutes ago, Don_Draper said:

Yeah if you don't get it.. let me know I will send you one program.

please send me the programs you know.

Also can you suggest me whether i should use whey protien, if yes which one.?

1 hour ago, Don_Draper said:

The macros are correct

Follow any 12 week hypertrophy program on Bodybuilding like Chris gothic/Jim stopping etc

Can you share me the links. I don't find the program with that trainers, may be typo.

21 minutes ago, pillirevanth said:

Follow any 12 week hypertrophy program on Bodybuilding like Chris gothic/Jim stopping etc

Can you share me the links. I don't find the program with that trainers, may be typo.

sorry yo!! Auto spell..

Kris gethin / Jim stoppani/ Lee labrada/ Layne Norton.

15 hours ago, Don_Draper said:

sorry yo!! Auto spell..

Kris gethin / Jim stoppani/ Lee labrada/ Layne Norton.

Can you send me the program links itself. getting lot of programs with the above trainers but i don't find any of them with HST topic.