Papam Trump ni chinna pillodni chesi aadukuntunnaru

BUDDY

@VizagRocks  Hilary ki inko punch..

FBI releases secret documents related tpo a case where a person was pardoned and le go to Swiss, because he donated to Clinton Organisation...

========

The FBI has released a 17-year-old archive of documents from a long-closed investigation into Bill Clinton's presidential pardon of a fugitive financier.

The release comes a week before the presidential election and amid the bureau's controversially timed review of emails from a Hillary Clinton aide.

The 129 pages of heavily censored material have been published on the FBI's Freedom of Information Act webpage.

FBI officials say the documents had been requested under the federal records law.

The documents describe the FBI's investigation into Bill Clinton's pardon of Marc Rich, who was indicted in 1983 and lived in Switzerland. The case was closed in 2005 without federal charges. Rich died in 2013.

The files briefly cite the Clinton Foundation in connection with a large donation in support of Clinton's presidential library.

9 minutes ago, Spartan said:

@VizagRocks  Hilary ki inko punch..

FBI releases secret documents related tpo a case where a person was pardoned and le go to Swiss, because he donated to Clinton Organisation...

========

The FBI has released a 17-year-old archive of documents from a long-closed investigation into Bill Clinton's presidential pardon of a fugitive financier.

The release comes a week before the presidential election and amid the bureau's controversially timed review of emails from a Hillary Clinton aide.

The 129 pages of heavily censored material have been published on the FBI's Freedom of Information Act webpage.

FBI officials say the documents had been requested under the federal records law.

The documents describe the FBI's investigation into Bill Clinton's pardon of Marc Rich, who was indicted in 1983 and lived in Switzerland. The case was closed in 2005 without federal charges. Rich died in 2013.

The files briefly cite the Clinton Foundation in connection with a large donation in support of Clinton's presidential library.

I'm not your little doggie. Don't go around invoking my name, expecting me to respond when you don't/can't address what I say. 

your little attempts to troll me are pathetic, just like your lack of common decency. Plenty of others in this db, who think highly of you, and will consider whatever idiotic thing you say, as wisdom. Pls engage with them.

2 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

I'm not your little doggie. Don't go around invoking my name, expecting me to respond when you don't/can't address what I say. 

your little attempts to troll me are pathetic, just like your lack of common decency. Plenty of others in this db, who think highly of you, and will consider whatever idiotic thing you say, as wisdom. Pls engage with them.

it was just FYI....