Papam Trump ni chinna pillodni chesi aadukuntunnaru

BUDDY

6 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

different standards for people in power is common across the world. Hillary's alleged misconducts pale in comparison to his opponent's, and other world leaders even from the supposedly largest democratic nation on earth.

nobody is denying that but its the holier than thou nature that bothers people the most and also 90% of the shitt that she does goes unreported by the MSM ... anyways elections are close by lets wait and see what happens

2 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

what 'developments'? lol. Compared to Trump who has been summoned on a rape case, in which he allegedly raped 13yr old, and a fraud case on his university, Clinton seems like an angel.

They haven't found anything on the emails. There were no latest 'revelations'. Just house republicans abusing their power to put Hillary on the spot before the election.

It is not my fault that you chose to read breitbart, and watch fox news.

Trumph is a different discussion.... i didn't ever say he is a gentleman... DO NOT assume things

On the other hand, HC has been sexting weiner who has charges on him for abusing a 15 yr old girl. You chose to go blind and deaf on that by following Clinton National Network AKA CNN ? @3$%
Did she use private server and deleted all those thousands of messages to keep her social service as a secret ? You are much dumber than i thought... _%~_%~

Just now, BUDDY said:

nobody is denying that but its the holier than thou nature that bothers people the most and also 90% of the shitt that she does goes unreported by the MSM ... anyways elections are close by lets wait and see what happens

Holier than thou? More than the conservative christians across the US, really? More than Donald Trump? Has Donald Trump ever made a self deprecating joke in his life, ever?

She's a regular politician, and like every other politician will have her controversies. But the ones the right wing are talking about are complete bullcrap. Benghazi, email, wikileaks, yuck. There's nothing there. Her problems remain in an area where right wing won't want to go. Because they are bigger offenders in that area.

Why do you hate the US, man? seriously. I hate it because I'm unable to avoid it, and I really want to avoid ever going to the US. I'd be happy if US cuts deductions, and increases tax rates in proportion to atleast Canada, which means I can justify staying back forever.

while trump is an idiot ..one reason i want him to win is to see the meltdown of liberals and the spate of op eds that would be written about how "democracy is a failed concept/universal franchise has outlived its utility" ....haha...Brexit produced some such gems from may liberals/intellectuals.....

clinton/obama created/nurtured isis ..but all is good because they talk sweetly and throw in all the right cliches/cheesy lines about minorities...hehe ....

4 years of hillary then mitchell is ready for another 8 ....make americans fools again.....

53 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

Modi gujarat lo chesina paniki em peekaranta Indian courts? adhey evaranna muslim perunnodu chesintey, BJP gaallu edupu tho gujarat dam lu nimpesundey vaallu.

same here too. Ayina Hillary emails lo matter ledhu, oorikey gonthu chinchukuntunnaru yedhavalu. Atleast Modi chesindaanitho compare chesthey, Hillary is pure gold.

brahmiuff.gif

1 minute ago, Feelingbad said:

Trumph is a different discussion.... i didn't ever say he is a gentleman... DO NOT assume things

On the other hand, HC has been sexting weiner who has charges on him for abusing a 15 yr old girl. You chose to go blind and deaf on that by following Clinton National Network AKA CNN ? @3$%
Did she use private server and deleted all those thousands of messages to keep her social service as a secret ? You are much dumber than i thought... _%~_%~

dude, let it go. you have no clue what you are saying.

4 minutes ago, tokkale said:

while trump is an idiot ..one reason i want him to win is to see the meltdown of liberals and the spate of op eds that would be written about how "democracy is a failed concept/universal franchise has outlived its utility" ....haha...Brexit produced some such gems from may liberals/intellectuals.....

clinton/obama created/nurtured isis ..but all is good because they talk sweetly and throw in all the right cliches/cheesy lines about minorities...hehe ....

4 years of hillary then mitchell is ready for another 8 ....make americans fools again.....

So how is Brexit doing? Where are the 'leaders' who were at the forefront on Brexit?