Papam Trump ni chinna pillodni chesi aadukuntunnaru

BUDDY

2 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

Indians supporting Trump. I don't even know what to say.

I can only understand it if it is for the sake of your GC prospects. I hope you wise up, atleast before your kids go to school.

CITI#B#K

2 minutes ago, Bhai said:

CITI#B#K

US sanka naaki povaali ani chaala mandhi aasha paduthunnattu unnaru. nenu okkadiney anukunna.

Trump meedha bet vesa. Hillary gelavaali ani korukuntunna. @3$%

Just now, lazybugger said:

US sanka naaki povaali ani chaala mandhi aasha paduthunnattu unnaru. nenu okkadiney anukunna.

chala mande unnaru... but like trump supporters they don't blow trumpets

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

anyway it will be interesting to see how he manages if he wins

1 minute ago, Bhai said:

chala mande unnaru... but like trump supporters they don't blow trumpets

ikkada pudingi maatalu maatladey yedhavalu, they won't survive even 1 day in a white nationalist right wing forum. The minute you tell them you are Indian, almost everything you contribute to a discussion will have to be 10 times better than their contributions.

arey verey desham lo unnam, atleast minorities ki support chesey party ki support cheyyali aney common sense kooda ledhu kontha mandiki.

white nationalist idiot veediki muddu pedthaadu anukuntunnademo, Trump gelichina taravatha.

Just now, lazybugger said:

ikkada pudingi maatalu maatladey yedhavalu, they won't survive even 1 day in a white nationalist right wing forum. The minute you tell them you are Indian, almost everything you contribute to a discussion will have to be 10 times better than their contributions.

arey verey desham lo unnam, atleast minorities ki support chesey party ki support cheyyali aney common sense kooda ledhu kontha mandiki.

white nationalist idiot veediki muddu pedthaadu anukuntunnademo, Trump gelichina taravatha.

oka sameta undi....

Tana daaka vache varaku teliyadu ani... they should experience to believe it.

4 minutes ago, Bhai said:

anyway it will be interesting to see how he manages if he wins

nothing interesting. He'll replace Paul Ryan and have a lackey as House speaker, and gladly sign every legislation that Republican arseholes bring him.

He may stick to his guns in one or two policies like trade deal. But I doubt he even knows the details of his own potential trade deal. He may fast track skilled immigration reforms. But all that is not going to save the US.

It is ripe for a huge recession if Repubs follow the kind of brain dead capitalist policies that Bush did. It may take 4-5 yrs, and they'll blame democrats for everything, ofcourse. 

Trump, himself, will just tour the world, and talk about his hotels, his awesomeness, grab women by pu$$ies all over the world. And nothing else. He may blow a fuse when someone criticizes him, and then forget about it next week. That's all.

----

But if Trump is actually a really smart guy (which he is not), he can sow seeds to dictatorship in the US.

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

Minorities ki support cheyyaalaa ? junk ni antha please chesthu pothey  India and UK lo laaga thayaaravuthundi... appudu mallee nuvvey thidathaav.. 

HC is one desperate, corrupted crooked b!tch... neelaanti vaallaki kukka biscuits vesthu veluthundi all the way... paiki nangi maatalu chepthu venkala maathram municipality cheshtalu... 

I understand you hate trumph whic is understandable... but after these kind of developments with HC, whats ur excuse to support her ?

1 minute ago, Feelingbad said:

Minorities ki support cheyyaalaa ? junk ni antha please chesthu pothey  India and UK lo laaga thayaaravuthundi... appudu mallee nuvvey thidathaav.. 

HC is one desperate, corrupted crooked b!tch... neelaanti vaallaki kukka biscuits vesthu veluthundi all the way... paiki nangi maatalu chepthu venkala maathram municipality cheshtalu... 

I understand you hate trumph whic is understandable... but after these kind of developments with HC, whats ur excuse to support her ?

koncham decent ga maatladu. nuvvu em cheppina easy ga teeskuntunna ani rechipoku. kukka biscuits endhi? stick to the argument.

So why are Indians overwhelmingly voting for Democrats @ 93% traditionally? Indians antha kukka biscuit kosam vote esthunnaru antunnava?

I hate Trump, because I have known him since 2000, when as a 16yr old high schooler in Singapore, I heard him speak at a hotel opening, and have thought of him as an idiot ever since. 

38 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

Modi gujarat lo chesina paniki em peekaranta Indian courts? adhey evaranna muslim perunnodu chesintey, BJP gaallu edupu tho gujarat dam lu nimpesundey vaallu.

same here too. Ayina Hillary emails lo matter ledhu, oorikey gonthu chinchukuntunnaru yedhavalu. Atleast Modi chesindaanitho compare chesthey, Hillary is pure gold.

modi ni odilesaaru ani hillary ni kuda odileyyaaala ... worst logic ever ..

8 minutes ago, Feelingbad said:

what 'developments'? lol. Compared to Trump who has been summoned on a rape case, in which he allegedly raped 13yr old, and a fraud case on his university, Clinton seems like an angel.

They haven't found anything on the emails. There were no latest 'revelations'. Just house republicans abusing their power to put Hillary on the spot before the election.

It is not my fault that you chose to read breitbart, and watch fox news.

Just now, BUDDY said:

modi ni odilesaaru ani hillary ni kuda odileyyaaala ... worst logic ever ..

different standards for people in power is common across the world. Hillary's alleged misconducts pale in comparison to his opponent's, and other world leaders even from the supposedly largest democratic nation on earth.

Someone who cannot even release his tax returns, should not be accusing others of corruption. Trump is probably the most corrupt arsehole in all of US. 

And he's not even in power, yet.

But even that is not his biggest problem.

46 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

Modi gujarat lo chesina paniki em peekaranta Indian courts? adhey evaranna muslim perunnodu chesintey, BJP gaallu edupu tho gujarat dam lu nimpesundey vaallu.

same here too. Ayina Hillary emails lo matter ledhu, oorikey gonthu chinchukuntunnaru yedhavalu. Atleast Modi chesindaanitho compare chesthey, Hillary is pure gold.

@3$%@3$%@3$%@3$%@3$%@3$%