Papam Trump ni chinna pillodni chesi aadukuntunnaru

BUDDY

3 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

Holier than thou? More than the conservative christians across the US, really? More than Donald Trump? Has Donald Trump ever made a self deprecating joke in his life, ever?

She's a regular politician, and like every other politician will have her controversies. But the ones the right wing are talking about are complete bullcrap. Benghazi, email, wikileaks, yuck. There's nothing there. Her problems remain in an area where right wing won't want to go. Because they are bigger offenders in that area.

Why do you hate the US, man? seriously. I hate it because I'm unable to avoid it, and I really want to avoid ever going to the US. I'd be happy if US cuts deductions, and increases tax rates in proportion to atleast Canada, which means I can justify staying back forever.

she's not just a regular politician but also a criminal that the govt is refusing to prosecute  ...   atleast we have an idea about how big of an idiot and narcissist trump is but Hillary is just like a wolf in a sheeps clothing... the phrase "better the devil u know than the devil u do not " suits the best in this case i suppose @3$% 

1 minute ago, BUDDY said:

she's not just a regular politician but also a criminal that the govt is refusing to prosecute  ...   atleast we have an idea about how big of an idiot and narcissist trump is but Hillary is just like a wolf in a sheeps clothing... the phrase "better the devil u know than the devil u do not " suits the best in this case i suppose @3$% 

That's what people keep on saying, but they have been unable to prove any criminality. Just because a bunch of racists and wannabe cultural warriors hate her, doesn't make her a criminal.

Press has been mighty kind to Trump. The fat fcuk doesn't deserve to be spoken of in the same measure as Hillary. 

It is true though that Hillary is a very bad candidate, and can be easily attacked politically. But that doesn't make her a criminal. I assume you know the difference.

4 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

That's what people keep on saying, but they have been unable to prove any criminality. Just because a bunch of racists and wannabe cultural warriors hate her, doesn't make her a criminal.

Press has been mighty kind to Trump. The fat fcuk doesn't deserve to be spoken of in the same measure as Hillary. 

It is true though that Hillary is a very bad candidate, and can be easily attacked politically. But that doesn't make her a criminal. I assume you know the difference.

lol if that's the case then going by ur previous example even Modi's crimes have not been proved ... 

right wing people everywhere are too lazy, and unintelligent. They keep throwing around words like 'criminal', 'corruption', 'nation', hoping something or the other will stick to their fellow idiot votebanks.

If someone asks them to do the hardwork required to prosecute the 'criminal', they come up with some lame excuses, or do a hatchet job of it, and then blame the 'system' for letting a criminal get away.

life doesn't give you laddoos for free, idiots. You have to work for it. Until you work for it, every accusation you throw up, should be laughed off.

2 minutes ago, BUDDY said:

lol if that's the case then going by ur previous example even Modi's crimes have not been proved ... 

does that mean you accept my analogy and agree that Clinton is unblemished?

8 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

does that mean you accept my analogy and agree that Clinton is unblemished?

I dont believe Modi is unblemished and I certainly dont believe hillary is either ..

Just now, BUDDY said:

I dont believe Modi is unblemished and I certainly dont believe hillary is either .. 

atleast you accept that it is not a good enough reason to hold it against Hillary, given how Modi became the PM.

some one on twitter.....i think this best captures this elections...

I understand voting for Trump to stop Hillary, and vice versa. Actual positive enthusiasm for either seems a sign of mental illness.

•  

22 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

atleast you accept that it is not a good enough reason to hold it against Hillary, given how Modi became the PM.

certainly not ,... if the govt prosecutes her and declares her not guilty then i'm ok @3$% ,... i dont see that happening anyways ... 

Just now, tokkale said:

some one on twitter.....i think this best captures this elections...

I understand voting for Trump to stop Hillary, and vice versa. Actual positive enthusiasm for either seems a sign of mental illness.

•  

+-

I'm going to make a promise to myself now. @3$%

I'm going to go on a treasure hunt to look for intelligent rightwingers. And I won't come back to this db, until I've found one.

I have to define what a rightwinger is, here:

Someone who argues for low tax, high skilled immigration, and cultural nationalism. I want to hear atleast one person explain to me how these goals can be achieved without comprimising on the other.

p.s. I respect cultural nationalists, low tax proponents, and immigration enthusiasts, individually. But unable to see how all of this can be combined to give us the right wing ideology espoused by the upper class of India and the US.

I don't even understand how these hypocrites sleep at night.