Discussion with psycho Kumar today

tennisluvr

21 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Yes the constantly frustrated batta potta ankul. 

Why do you get frustrated with him ignore lazy ass vallu dengaleka pakkanodi meeda edupu just like sambar rocks or that English pandit 

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• Luke

• JANASENA

• mastercheif

37 minutes ago, Bhai said:

fb profile post man...

alage aa post link kooda

He blocked me and deleted those posts. Typical of a coward. Vaadu vaagedi vishayam leni crap ani vaadiki kooda telusu. 

44 minutes ago, jbourne said:

Why do you get frustrated with him ignore lazy ass vallu dengaleka pakkanodi meeda edupu just like sambar rocks or that English pandit 

You shouldn't ignore such people. They are spreading false news without any basis, just based on their biases and trying to instigate the entire group of people here to hate us. Why should be ignore people like that? If there's some merit in his posts I will agree to that, but his posts are 90% rants without any basis. Such people should be put down and neutered. 

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

You shouldn't ignore such people. They are spreading false news without any basis, just based on their biases and trying to instigate the entire group of people here to hate us. Why should be ignore people like that? If there's some merit in his posts I will agree to that, but his posts are 90% rants without any basis. Such people should be put down and neutered. 

you married or single man ?

1 minute ago, Seshu_ said:

@3$%

Keep us posted.

Enti posted. He already blocked me and deleted that thread, that's what people who have no basis for their "pitthulu" do. That fellow did the same. 

8 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Enti posted. He already blocked me and deleted that thread, that's what people who have no basis for their "pitthulu" do. That fellow did the same. 

in person kalustha antunnav gaa mama kalisinaka keep us posted 

1 minute ago, Seshu_ said:

in person kalustha antunnav gaa mama kalisinaka keep us posted 

Already oka sari choosa. Where did I mention that I am going to meet him in person though.

24 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

How does that matter? 

baga time undha ilanti online trolls meeda lawyer tho velladaniki ani doubt...ikkada roju ki 24hrs chalatledu man 

Just now, mastercheif said:

baga time undha ilanti online trolls meeda lawyer tho velladaniki ani doubt...ikkada roju ki 24hrs chalatledu man 

Time undani kaadu you need to nip such weeds in the bud on time. Lekapothey it will end up instigating more locals against us, do you want to be shot by some random local fellow who gets upset watching his videos? No, right. I am trying to curb the same.