Discussion with psycho Kumar today

tennisluvr

40 minutes ago, Luke said:

India -don't understand politics? 
CM friend Vasavi wrote a book but not allowed to publish (subject to correction )
In fact, I too admire Jaya' fight against rivalry but I give impotence to systems than to individuals.

Hope she will recover soon.
God bless her.

The below is from the page only;

Forget media, why keep the citizens of the state in the dark? Don't those who voted Jaya back to power deserve to know?.

rofl

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• Luke

• JANASENA

• mastercheif

Guys.... ee mahanubhavudu okapudu na pakkintlo undevadu.. konchem theda.. meeranukunnantha matter em ledu .. india lo cm daggara nijangane panichsadu.. polictical field lo unnadu.. but students meeda baga akkasu.. chala negative minded.. unnantha sepu bagane untadu .. suddenga syco aithadu... 20 yrs em kale .. around 2007 anukunta vachi.. edo sys admin role lo chesthuntadu.. 

2 hours ago, Seshu_ said:

sorryy man..I am considering going after him in person  ante kalusthunnavemo anukunna... 

lite thisko.. vadu konchem theda.. naki inperson parichayam undi

prati okka sale gadu ikkada OPT valla meda edustadu,

LK gallaku english radu sakkaga, India Chillar lekkalu chestaru memu emi chesamu ra 

desi consultancies batikedi ma meeda malli. you guys bitch on US. If every one who comes  on H1 is so talented why do they change to EB2 from EB3.

We are not creating GC backlogs you H1s from India have created backlogs  for masters students. If I find that MF Kumar will whip his ass. That MF  don't even know the spellings he bitches on us. 

On 12/5/2016 at 6:38 PM, AnuSunkara said:

Guys.... ee mahanubhavudu okapudu na pakkintlo undevadu.. konchem theda.. meeranukunnantha matter em ledu .. india lo cm daggara nijangane panichsadu.. polictical field lo unnadu.. but students meeda baga akkasu.. chala negative minded.. unnantha sepu bagane untadu .. suddenga syco aithadu... 20 yrs em kale .. around 2007 anukunta vachi.. edo sys admin role lo chesthuntadu.. 

2008 lo vachadu, he works as Windows Admin. Theda ayithey madichi lopala pettukovali who's he to call everyone here as brokers and women as prostitutes. Veedi pellanni padi mandi diggara panda pedathada? Maybe he does but how can he call everyone coming here on F1 such words. 

This douche needs to be sued and thrown in the jail. Vaadi potta batta personality ela tattukuntundo choodali. 

On 12/5/2016 at 6:52 PM, kevinUsa said:

prati okka sale gadu ikkada OPT valla meda edustadu,

LK gallaku english radu sakkaga, India Chillar lekkalu chestaru memu emi chesamu ra 

desi consultancies batikedi ma meeda malli. you guys bitch on US. If every one who comes  on H1 is so talented why do they change to EB2 from EB3.

We are not creating GC backlogs you H1s from India have created backlogs  for masters students. If I find that MF Kumar will whip his ass. That MF  don't even know the spellings he bitches on us. 

He lives in Webster, NY a suburb of Rochester. 

1 hour ago, AnuSunkara said:

lite thisko.. vadu konchem theda.. naki inperson parichayam undi

I saw him too in person at a previous company. Baaga overaction chesthadu vaadini choodangane everyone recognized him, and avoided going near that fellow. 

6 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

He started ranting as usual on FB in the morning. I added him to my friend's list a while ago, so started commenting on his rants on FB. He tried to justify his edupu based on some theories he pulled out of his ass. 

When confronted with facts, the moron promptly backtracked and blocked me since he can't vouch for the puke he vomited. I am considering going after him in person for his rants online and his often racist generalizations towards people of Indian ethnicity. I am going to consult a lawyer on this and let you know guys. 

50 years vacchi can't even hold a job for more than 3-4 months, frustrated fellow.

post those comments here