Discussion with psycho Kumar today

tennisluvr

15 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Yeah he was a Windows Engineer at a previous work place. Got fired in 3 months because he went around asking everyone for their work status etc instead of focusing on the job. 

kani kumar employers gurinchi open ga matladtadu man1e8lhq.gif

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• Luke

• JANASENA

• mastercheif

On 12/5/2016 at 11:43 PM, tennisluvr said:

He started ranting as usual on FB in the morning. I added him to my friend's list a while ago, so started commenting on his rants on FB. He tried to justify his edupu based on some theories he pulled out of his ass. 

When confronted with facts, the moron promptly backtracked and blocked me since he can't vouch for the puke he vomited. I am considering going after him in person for his rants online and his often racist generalizations towards people of Indian ethnicity. I am going to consult a lawyer on this and let you know guys. 

50 years vacchi can't even hold a job for more than 3-4 months, frustrated fellow.

Good job buddy, I am with you. If you need help open gofund

27 minutes ago, Luke said:

he is already in DB

he is in Db and also  reading the posts I figured it  everyone is bitching him but I see some posts r  sympathizing him 

On 12/5/2016 at 0:26 PM, Luke said:

India -don't understand politics? 
CM friend Vasavi wrote a book but not allowed to publish (subject to correction )
In fact, I too admire Jaya' fight against rivalry but I give impotence to systems than to individuals.

Hope she will recover soon.
God bless her.

The below is from the page only;

Forget media, why keep the citizens of the state in the dark? Don't those who voted Jaya back to power deserve to know?.

vidu H1B mida vachina case e ga...ento vidi forefathers nuchi US lo ney vunnatu vidi kukkala hadavidi enti...ugly face cheap looking fellow ...vidu kuda comment chesthunada mf

He started ranting as usual on FB in the morning. I added him to my friend's list a while ago, so started commenting on his rants on FB. He tried to justify his edupu based on some theories he pulled out of his ass. 

When confronted with facts, the moron promptly backtracked and blocked me since he can't vouch for the puke he vomited. I am considering going after him in person for his rants online and his often racist generalizations towards people of Indian ethnicity. I am going to consult a lawyer on this and let you know guys. 

50 years vacchi can't even hold a job for more than 3-4 months, frustrated fellow.

vaadu edo chesadu ani manam vaadini himsa pettatadam correct kadu kadha

light teesuko he is not going to effect even a single person with his useless comments 

vaadu edo chesadu ani manam vaadini himsa pettatadam correct kadu kadha

light teesuko he is not going to effect even a single person with his useless comments