Desi people behavior at cinema halls

tennisluvr

2 hours ago, KATHRI said:

Just like you giving an excuse of festival season, they also gave an excuse to hold the seat.

You shud fight and get what you want you cry baby.

India lo kerchief vesey alvatu ekkada potadi, manners or basic sense doesn't come with what degree or double degree you have or in which position you are in.

Stop whining and react to situation to ur fellow nasty nela ticket fellow

masters chesthey american aipothaaru man, leki ga behave chesey vallu antha imported batch ey idhi thelusuko first

2 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

masters chesthey american aipothaaru man, leki ga behave chesey vallu antha imported batch ey idhi thelusuko first

Nuvvu kooda ilane kerchieflu towels esi seatlu aaputhava? Looks like I hit a raw never, ouch.

1 hour ago, Peter123 said:

lol...they never change,,,,better adjust yourself man,,,just get used to it,,,,

monna vangaveeti ki went,,,na mundu row lo 7 desi fellas,,show start iyindhi after 2 mins came,,goat biryani anukunta chala worst smell back row ki vasthune undi,,,,songs lo kapu ani vasthey,,,full arusthunaru,,,inkodu phone silent ledu kept ringing,,phone etti baa teesadu ra movie ani movie madhyalo chepthunadu call lo evadiko,,,,,keep your phones silent ani ad kooda vestaru minimum thinhs follow avvkapothe ela,,,,

india lo seatlu apithey ikkada appayeali ante ela man,,..

bro ventaney post vesi db lo kadigi pareyyali bro dont keep it to urself..

26 minutes ago, Moon_Walker said:

Oka nallodini pampiyyu..appudu chudu mana desi gallla balls entho..kodukulaki kaari pothadi

Basically mana desi gallu maatatho vinaru ani british vaadiki 200 yrs back e telusu..and thats why they used the stick to beat the crap out and set them right otherwise how do u think they controlled our people 200 yrs. They know our fellows greed and how easily they can be divided on caste and religious lines.

Ala nijalu chepthey ela man pedda manish @tom bhayyaemanukuntadu ala cheppesthey.

1 hour ago, user789 said:

idhi common ba...chala mandi chestharu..i noticed families doing as well,for other family/fiends not only bachelors...

reserving 2- 3seats is ok, but 8-10 is too much...they should also understand that its not correct/

oka sari aa reserve chesina seat lo kurchovali...appdu vale lesi vere seats chusukuntaru ..appude ardham aithadi for ppl who do that.

probably h4 eads bro.. nasty nela ticket pellows

2 hours ago, KATHRI said:

Just like you giving an excuse of festival season, they also gave an excuse to hold the seat.

You shud fight and get what you want you cry baby.

India lo kerchief vesey alvatu ekkada potadi, manners or basic sense doesn't come with what degree or double degree you have or in which position you are in.

Stop whining and react to situation to ur fellow nasty nela ticket fellow

++111111  1720hi.gif

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

Ala cheppaku @tom bhayyahurted authadu.

chanti pillollani kosam aa day babysitter ni petkodamo alantivi chestaru , ilanti critics undali man. We need more of your sevahhhhhhhhh.gif?1344628027 

bahubali seattle show ki pothe odemma motham pilla jalla anta lolli lolli, tellodu pareshaan aindu chicha endi itlundi theatre ani,  rey lolli cheyku itle untay desi movies ani chepinahhhhhhhhh.gif?1344628027 papam kurradki kotha kada

8 minutes ago, yomama said:

ilanti threads padte teliyani vallu atleast educate avtaru oho janalu ila feel avtara ani, apdu ana taguddi chillar yevvaram ani TS bhavamhhhhhhhhh.gif?1344628027

erra bus batch aa ani moham meedha anteyney dhulupesukuni seat lo sardhukunnaru aa batch inka db lo vesthey emosthundhi uncle hhhhhhhhh.gif?1344628027  y desis ila ala ani generalize cheyadam endhuku when we are all desis ani naa udheysam..

3 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

erra bus batch aa ani moham meedha anteyney dhulupesukuni seat lo sardhukunnaru aa batch inka db lo vesthey emosthundhi uncle hhhhhhhhh.gif?1344628027  y desis ila ala ani generalize cheyadam endhuku when we are all desis ani naa udheysam..

@3$% yaa TS maree dil phe teskunadu anni.

3 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

Friday evening Dangal movie ki vella local AMC lo, 9:30 PM show so holiday season start ayindi and lots of crowd came to watch the movie. Which is fine, nothing wrong with that.

Please explain why our desi people behave like this. One fellow sits at one of the corner seats and his buddy sits 6-7 seats away from him, they put a jacket, a phone, a sweater etc etc in the seats between them. The seats aren't numbered so anyone can sit anywhere and it's first come first serve. I have never seen American people behave this way, if you come late to the theater sit in the front row as simple as that. Okadini adigithey his friend got stuck in traffic ani cheppi 8 seats hold chesadu, I didn't want to argue as it's the festive season so I ended up sitting in the front rows. But vaadu traffic lo stuck avvakunda munde start avali ani common sense leda, and how's that someone else's concern?

Why do we exclusively see only desis behave this way??? Please explain to me. I mean we are the "best and the brightest" with Bachelor's, Master's, double Master's kadaa but this is basic common sense and common courtesy. For a culture that claims it's the oldest in the world, why do it's people behave in such a silly manner in public. I have lodged a complaint with the theater manager asking him to announce not to indulge in such a behavior before the show btw. I am pretty sure that our people still won't follow the rule though, knowing our discipline and civic sense.

3 hours ago, kakatiya said:

no need to argue with them bro. you can go talk to manager or theater personal and report him..as easy as that..

even chinese do the same thing..its asian culture. chinese aithe they talk loudly during the movie. you cant watch movie at all in china.

i hold seat too..but only one seat..that too when the other person is already arrived and went to recess break or bring me a popcorn and desi movies go house full. But holdong for pwraon who ia not yet arrived is very wrong.

em matladutunnaru?? tellollu kuda ilaney chestaru.. only difference.. mana vallu pedda batch la vastaru.. vallu 2 or max 3 couples vastaru.. pedda group lo oka teenagers/young adults vastaru.. they stay and sit together.. vallu aputaru mana vallu aputaru.. adey seat kavali antey valla kantey mundu randi leka pothey manager ki complain cheyandi..  hhhhhhhhh.gif?1344628027

5 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

simple solution man, seats apute correct ga akkade kurchovali , we are waiting for friends in traffic ante, well i made it and i chose this seat analihhhhhhhhh.gif?1344628027

just reminded me of this scene 

8 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Nuvvu kooda ilane kerchieflu towels esi seatlu aaputhava? Looks like I hit a raw never, ouch.

see seats gola barinchaleka i stopped watching desi movies FDFS long back, I am watching them on weekdays after 1st week hhhhhhhhh.gif?1344628027 peaceful ga movie njoy cheyochu. chinnappudu nundi maa intlo tirupathi ki off season lo velladam alavaatu school ki holidays petti mari velley vallam, endhuku antey holidays and pandaga times lo tirupathi will be very busy adhey off season tuesday vellu darshanam will be very peaceful. mana mind kuda prasantham ga untundhi.. go back to your history last 2 weeks lo nuvvu vesina threads or posts chusuko, everything complaining on vendors or fellow desis thappithey em levu hhhhhhhhh.gif?1344628027

7 minutes ago, Picha lite said:

@3$% yaa TS maree dil phe teskunadu anni.

evaranna emanna anukuntaaru anukuney vaadu ala behave cheyadu, okadu behave chesthunnadu antey tholu mandham vedhava ani ardham.. as long as he gets his preferred seat he doesn't care if someone is upset with his behavior or actions hhhhhhhhh.gif?1344628027