• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Quickgun_murugan

• yomama

• dakumangalsingh

• mekapichal_mnthmkura

29 minutes ago, yomama said:

dont worry man, kids untaru kani they cant push you around. Ne pani nuv cheskuntav, DS ela chepte ala follow avali anthe. Just maintain good rapport around bunk, bunkmates to koncham friendly ga undu, thats all. Just be ready to get tired ante, day anta training una, midnight lepi bayta punish chestaru, for some kids fault. So alanti events chala jargutayi, bay lo janalu fight kuda chestaru apudapdu, just stay away from those troubled kids. Kondaru push chestaru to test your patience, nuv cool head maintain cheyi. 

Pelli ante nuv citizenship undi ante ne prospects better than other 80% ppl in the arranged market, so dont worry about that at all. 

28 minutes ago, princeofheaven said:

citizen ani seppu, kallu muskoni istharu pilla ni

ma pend service lo unnapudu 10 c katnam tisukoni married, bezwada c batch

antha undi telugu states lo GC Craze..

Ade confidence toh vunna Mari katnam kaadu kaani mana tikka ki saripoye match cool ga manaki compliment ga ayye pilla just looking at us ppl inta cool couple ni ekkada chudale annatu vunte saal more importantly mana family especially mom ki respect iste saal which my mom isn't getting now@~`

Thank you very much for your GoArmy email. 

Unfortunately, at this time the MAVNI program is closed. However, as with all programs, it may or may not reopen at a later date. I suggest you visit your local Recruiting Center periodically to see if or when the program may open up.

For your convenience I have provided a website below that will assist you in locating a Recruiter in your area. If the program is open, the local Recruiter will be able to assist you and answer any questions you may have. 

http://www.goarmy.com/locate-a-recruiter.html

The MAVNI program is the only program that a non-US Citizen or non- Permanent Resident can apply for and yes you must have lived in the United States for a minimum of two years without a single absence of 90 days or more.

5 minutes ago, yomama said:

uncle water. System cleaned, now can apply for any federal org@3$% 

2 weeks + ayindi system clean chesi%$#$

Ippudu Kya karta Rey 

murugan ankul emsesing ?? 

Just now, kevinUsa said:

Unfortunately, at this time the MAVNI program is closed. However, as with all programs, it may or may not reopen at a later date. I suggest you visit your local Recruiting Center periodically to see if or when the program may open up.

For your convenience I have provided a website below that will assist you in locating a Recruiter in your area. If the program is open, the local Recruiter will be able to assist you and answer any questions you may have. 

The MAVNI program is the only program that a non-US Citizen or non- Permanent Resident can apply for and yes you must have lived in the United States for a minimum of two years without a single absence of 90 days or more.

Too late bro nuvvu 

14 minutes ago, yomama said:

uncle water. System cleaned, now can apply for any federal org@3$% 

2 weeks + ayindi system clean chesi%$#$

suuperrr.... rachooo racha inka...

baby_dc1 inka DB lo andariki dabbidi dibbidey na?

12 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

endi idi? ippudenduku eshnav @kevinUsa

4 hours ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

neneppudu cheppina bro.. relative cousin ani?

preBCT naturalization application cheskovochu.. but as per MAVNI regulations ..you can be naturalized only after successful completion of BCT.

Not bct..

You can apply citizenship at time of arrival at bct camp once army sergeant signs

Now 3 background checks finish avvali for naturalisation

On ‎1‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 4:02 PM, kakatiya said:

Not bct..

You can apply citizenship at time of arrival at bct camp once army sergeant signs

Now 3 background checks finish avvali for naturalisation

@kakatiya bro

apply eppudaina cheyyochu.now you can apply when you are waiting for your backgrounds to finish and waiting for ship date..BUT

.. You will be naturalized/can be naturalized only after successful completion of BCT

This is damn frustrating 

may 2017 date ni oct 2017 ki shift chesaru. Future soldiers website lo ochchindii i didn't get official confirmation frm my recruiter though.

asale frustration lo vunna jeevithanni inka frustration loki tosaru.

3 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

This is damn frustrating 

may 2017 date ni oct 2017 ki shift chesaru. Future soldiers website lo ochchindii i didn't get official confirmation frm my recruiter though.

@dakumangalsingh bro... no use in getting frustrated... this is something not in your control and you cant do anything about it... all you have to do is hope for the best and prepare for the worst.. as I mentioned earlier it all depends on how the new administration wants to do it.

Also the background investigation is taking lot of time with thousands of cases pending. just to get an Interim decision for Secret they are taking about 3 to 6 months sometimes a year.. which normally takes not more than 3 to 5 weeks...

22 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

This is damn frustrating 

Everyone is in the same situation. I am considering applying for a DA though as it atleast grants us a temporary EAD till we ship, depending on how the new administration treats DA cases. 

12 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Everyone is in the same situation. I am considering applying for a DA though as it atleast grants us a temporary EAD till we ship, depending on how the new administration treats DA cases. 

Bro DA with EAD how are you applying this thingy 

are you approaching any lawyer in this regard ??

5 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

Bro DA with EAD how are you applying this thingy 

are you approaching any lawyer in this regard ??

Not yet but I will approach Lt Col Margaret Stock about this issue once I know what the position of the new administration is. Suppose Trump says he's going to cancel the DACA act, I am not going to apply since DA will also be gone with that. 

But if he says he's going to allow an exception to people that enlisted yes I would approach Ms. Stock. 

1 hour ago, tennisluvr said:

Not yet but I will approach Lt Col Margaret Stock about this issue once I know what the position of the new administration is. Suppose Trump says he's going to cancel the DACA act, I am not going to apply since DA will also be gone with that. 

But if he says he's going to allow an exception to people that enlisted yes I would approach Ms. Stock. 

I am trying to apply it with Murthy law firm folks