US Army/Mavni Recruitment 2017/2018 opening

mekapichal_mnthmkura

42 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

Bro it's not about so called others. I am happy for being enlisted because I am vexed with this monotonous life may be I am trying to find meaning for my life thru army career. But end of the day I should be happy and after my career in army I should be able to pursue things which I like not that I want to be under someone's mercy ante

just hang in there, shipping ayi citizen ayaka you are a free bird. E lopu adi vachaka em cheyali ane daniki planning chesko implement chesko, lot of us never had this guidance unfortunately. 

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Quickgun_murugan

• yomama

• dakumangalsingh

• mekapichal_mnthmkura

50 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

haha... avvochu. man.. or motham assam kuda avvochu.... anything can happen... all these nasty fellows might get GCs and enjoy better financial stable life while U r struggling on low paid job in army . Hope that wont happen... or majority might leave or forced to leave coz nothing will work out for them.. no GCs.. strict on H1s OPTs H4 EADs... appudu U will be happy you have taken this decision of joining army.

Mavni is a sacrifice bro... you will know what I mean when you join... but it has its own perks..

mavni through you get citznship .. which is permanent.. reppodduna evadaina naturalized vallaki chtichip teeseskovali ani rule techina... Military through ochindi kabatti life long safe and respectful position untadi.. apart from that.. no body can question military ppl. coz you will be a veteran.. only less than 4% of americans do that bro..

choice is yours.. don't compare with anybody.. ofcourse you cant do anything if everyone gets GCs and good lives.. while you r struggling..

one thing is doesn't matter whether u r GC usc .. or H1.. if you have a stable job with good income or some thing that gives you constant income... you will be happy in vomerica.. that's first.. after that  you will be able to focus on  your goals and ambitions

1 hour ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

wow.. that's weird bro.. poor guy...  I cant believe the DMV did this even after showing Military ID... We travelled overseas on Military IDs...

Name verification enti? what issue he has?

did he change his name or what?

NUMI ani oka letter temmantaru SSN office nundi for name verification... adaa?

@kakatiya bro... ask your friend to email to

[email protected]

veella through velthe panulu tondarga avuthay... I never trusted USCIS to process fast.... I went through them and things worked out real fast...

already apply chesuntey.. A# , DOB, BCT ekkada chesadu.. eppudu graduate ayyadu.. ee info petti .. inka naturalize kaledu.. family ki kuda status issue avutundi ani email pettumanu...

USCIS odu digosthadu..

@kakatiya @dakumangalsingh @tennisluvr @yomama

great post. Aaa email ye mavnis lo chala mandiki help ayindi, adi norfolk uscis email, aa renditki mail cheste chala prompt replies and work kuda easy ga ayiddi. 

Graduate ayina chala mandi naturalize avaka kashtapadevallu, e mail id through vallaki in a month finish ayina examples chala unayi. 

40 minutes ago, yomama said:

just hang in there, shipping ayi citizen ayaka you are a free bird. E lopu adi vachaka em cheyali ane daniki planning chesko implement chesko, lot of us never had this guidance unfortunately. 

Already enlist ayyi one year kavostundii bro is it worth the wait ani appudappudu anipistadii pori laki pms lu ochchinattu but yeah I am working out my ass of that's the only thing that's driving me these days 

american army through ne monotonous life ki end cheppochu ani enduku decide ayyavu man? Neeku birth ichina country lo aina join avochu ga appudu military lo if you fancy arms... ?

5 minutes ago, loveindia said:

american army through ne monotonous life ki end cheppochu ani enduku decide ayyavu man? Neeku birth ichina country lo aina join avochu ga appudu military lo if you fancy arms... ?

Ledu bro age ayipoindii gaa 

India lo naaku antha Telivi lekunde 

aayane vunte aa white Saree kaiku ani 

1 hour ago, loveindia said:

arey vaari nuv enduk join avale indian army la? bsf la join avalsindey pakis ni ese chance vachedi, ne peru mida oka street pettinche vadni ma oorla%$#$

1 hour ago, dakumangalsingh said:

Already enlist ayyi one year kavostundii bro is it worth the wait ani appudappudu anipistadii pori laki pms lu ochchinattu but yeah I am working out my ass of that's the only thing that's driving me these days 

buddy 09 lo enlist avali ani anni ammesi last lo delay ayyi 3 years tarvata ship ayina janalni chusa, so dont be disheartened with this delay. march or april ki nek shipping dates release avtay dont worry , worst case scenario is before october. ilane chepparu appatlo kuda kani sudden ga ship dates vachesay, so just stay focused ante. Nuv anni stages dati just shipping ki waiting, you are good man.

Just now, yomama said:

buddy 09 lo enlist avali ani anni ammesi last lo delay ayyi 3 years tarvata ship ayina janalni chusa, so dont be disheartened with this delay. march or april ki nek shipping dates release avtay dont worry , worst case scenario is before october. ilane chepparu appatlo kuda kani sudden ga ship dates vachesay, so just stay focused ante. Nuv anni stages dati just shipping ki waiting, you are good man.

09 lo enlist ayyi, 2012 lo ship ayyara ? how and why ?

3 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

09 lo enlist ayyi, 2012 lo ship ayyara ? how and why ?

delayed and depends on case. Why ante reasons em chepparu ongoing investigation, name verifications ala

5 minutes ago, yomama said:

delayed and depends on case. Why ante reasons em chepparu ongoing investigation, name verifications ala

what is name verification uncle I am hearing this for fourth time. this looks like a big issue ?

3 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

what is name verification uncle I am hearing this for fourth time. this looks like a big issue ?

My buddy got delayed due to this. What happened in his case was that his first name was printed as his middle name in India on the passport and he never got it corrected, as it takes too much time and paperwork to do that in India(even for their mistake).

So his first name appeared as FNU on the passport(First name unknown).

His naturalization got delayed by 3 months due to that, which of course doesn't seem like a big deal at all compared to the delays we are facing right now.

On 1/12/2017 at 4:18 PM, dakumangalsingh said:

Bro it's not about so called others. I am happy for being enlisted because I am vexed with this monotonous life may be I am trying to find meaning for my life thru army career. But end of the day I should be happy and after my career in army I should be able to pursue things which I like not that I want to be under someone's mercy ante

True bro ... just be confident in your decisions ... plan carefully 

On 1/12/2017 at 6:00 PM, loveindia said:

@loveindia Love India bro ... no offense ... but us military is the best compared to any other military in the world... I am saying this after interacting with Indian military officers that came to my base for 6 months training in US while I was in military and also after getting out of military realizing how best this country takes care of its veterans/exmitary personnel. U have to join to know 

On 1/12/2017 at 5:04 PM, yomama said:

great post. Aaa email ye mavnis lo chala mandiki help ayindi, adi norfolk uscis email, aa renditki mail cheste chala prompt replies and work kuda easy ga ayiddi. 

Graduate ayina chala mandi naturalize avaka kashtapadevallu, e mail id through vallaki in a month finish ayina examples chala unayi. 

Yeah bro.. lot of ppl didn't know about this. It will be in the contract packet which lot of ppl don't read . I did read that and was able to help many Mavnis in my AIT 

On 1/12/2017 at 7:23 PM, tennisluvr said:

My buddy got delayed due to this. What happened in his case was that his first name was printed as his middle name in India on the passport and he never got it corrected, as it takes too much time and paperwork to do that in India(even for their mistake).

So his first name appeared as FNU on the passport(First name unknown).

His naturalization got delayed by 3 months due to that, which of course doesn't seem like a big deal at all compared to the delays we are facing right now.

@tennisluvr @kakatiya

naku ide situation ayindi.. Indian passport lo naa name motham first name lo untadi.. us lo enter ayinappudu oka laga enter cheskunnaru coz they couldn't fit everything in first name field so the guy shifted some part to middle name ... SSN ochinappudu aadu vadiki ishtam ochinattu raskunnadu (he fitted it in one field by removing spaces in my name ) MEPS lo they couldn't verify my name SSN and 2 yrs entry info ... racha racha ayindi so naa process 8 months ayindi like after AsVab to OPI test to signing contract... I was lucky coz the investigation was quick and contract sign chesina 3 months lopala ship chesaru