• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Quickgun_murugan

• yomama

• dakumangalsingh

• mekapichal_mnthmkura

1 hour ago, kakatiya said:

What ?I kNown one guy who graduated from ait last year june and he didn't get naturalised even today

Papam drivers license kooda ledhu

@3$% how is this even possible?

12 minutes ago, yomama said:

@3$% how is this even possible?

@yomama U nasty uncle.. where gone ray U ..al these time.. lot of disco going on here.. ppl are not well informed..

aa commander evado telusko bro.. adiki article 15 iyyalsindey.. papam soldier without DL anta for an yr.. @3$%@3$%

2 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

@yomama U nasty uncle.. where gone ray U ..al these time.. lot of disco going on here.. ppl are not well informed..

aa commander evado telusko bro.. adiki article 15 iyyalsindey.. papam soldier without DL anta for an yr.. @3$%@3$%

@3$% court marshal ye no articles. No dl, no citizenship, no pay, no food, sleeping in motorpool and going to work. what is this man?@3$%

29 minutes ago, yomama said:

@3$% court marshal ye no articles. No dl, no citizenship, no pay, no food, sleeping in motorpool and going to work. what is this man?@3$%

@3$%  @yomama

UCMJ implement cheddam aithe. vadi meeda... papam aa soldier.. motor pool lo sleeping  DFAC lo eating anta..without DL shitzship anta.. damn... 

NtpOu1.gifNtpOu1.gif

54 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

@gr33d Military Special Category untadi..

he might be dumb as fcuk.. no offense.. commander nundi oka letter teeskuntey edaina istharu... nothing to do with visa status... military ID paina panulu aypothay easy ga... I cant believe he was not informed this.. 

no man... he is not .. texas a  and m lo chadivadu.. every time he go to uscis they say the case is pending and name verification is due.

next he went to dmv with his sergeant, they didn't give him license .. tried many times.. old licensce expired.

26 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

no man... he is not .. texas a  and m lo chadivadu.. every time he go to uscis they say the case is pending and name verification is due.

next he went to dmv with his sergeant, they didn't give him license .. tried many times.. old licensce expired.

wow.. that's weird bro.. poor guy...  I cant believe the DMV did this even after showing Military ID... We travelled overseas on Military IDs...

Name verification enti? what issue he has?

did he change his name or what?

NUMI ani oka letter temmantaru SSN office nundi for name verification... adaa?

@kakatiya bro... ask your friend to email to

[email protected]

veella through velthe panulu tondarga avuthay... I never trusted USCIS to process fast.... I went through them and things worked out real fast...

already apply chesuntey.. A# , DOB, BCT ekkada chesadu.. eppudu graduate ayyadu.. ee info petti .. inka naturalize kaledu.. family ki kuda status issue avutundi ani email pettumanu...

USCIS odu digosthadu..

@kakatiya @dakumangalsingh @tennisluvr @yomama

40 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

wow.. that's weird bro.. poor guy...  I cant believe the DMV did this even after showing Military ID... We travelled overseas on Military IDs...

Name verification enti? what issue he has?

did he change his name or what?

NUMI ani oka letter temmantaru SSN office nundi for name verification... adaa?

@kakatiya bro... ask your friend to email to

[email protected]

veella through velthe panulu tondarga avuthay... I never trusted USCIS to process fast.... I went through them and things worked out real fast...

already apply chesuntey.. A# , DOB, BCT ekkada chesadu.. eppudu graduate ayyadu.. ee info petti .. inka naturalize kaledu.. family ki kuda status issue avutundi ani email pettumanu...

USCIS odu digosthadu..

@kakatiya @dakumangalsingh @tennisluvr @yomama

Naaku oka doubt manam intha chesi repodduna unused visas ni capture chestu green cards anni currrnt avte paristiti entii I cannot digest that fact

7 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

Naaku oka doubt manam intha chesi repodduna unused visas ni capture chestu green cards anni currrnt avte paristiti entii I cannot digest that fact

I don't think that will happen but what's wrong with that bro. Why can't you digest the fact?

When you have a sure shot chance of geting a GC through MAVNI, would you bet on something that has a smallest probability of happening? 

3 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

haha... avvochu. man.. or motham assam kuda avvochu.... anything can happen... all these nasty fellows might get GCs and enjoy better financial stable life while U r struggling on low paid job in army . Hope that wont happen... or majority might leave or forced to leave coz nothing will work out for them.. no GCs.. strict on H1s OPTs H4 EADs... appudu U will be happy you have taken this decision of joining army.

Mavni is a sacrifice bro... you will know what I mean when you join... but it has its own perks..

mavni through you get citznship .. which is permanent.. reppodduna evadaina naturalized vallaki chtichip teeseskovali ani rule techina... Military through ochindi kabatti life long safe and respectful position untadi.. apart from that.. no body can question military ppl. coz you will be a veteran.. only less than 4% of americans do that bro..

choice is yours.. don't compare with anybody.. ofcourse you cant do anything if everyone gets GCs and good lives.. while you r struggling..

one thing is doesn't matter whether u r GC usc .. or H1.. if you have a stable job with good income or some thing that gives you constant income... you will be happy in vomerica.. that's first.. after that  you will be able to focus on  your goals and ambitions

4 minutes ago, Suhaas said:

I don't think that will happen but what's wrong with that bro. Why can't you digest the fact?

When you have a sure shot chance of geting a GC through MAVNI, would you bet on something that has a smallest probability of happening? 

mavni through gc kuda kadu citznship... that puts him atleast 5 yrs ahead of those so called others..

3 minutes ago, Suhaas said:

Nenu oka chuthiya professor daggara thesis chesi late ga grad ayya 

ade maa dost gallu easy ga non thesis chesi grad ayyaru

ippudu vallaki fellilu ayyi i140 lu approve ayyi vunnaru 

nenu Emo lottery lu estu kurchunna eppudoo oka daggara nenu gelavali ani anukovadam tappa race lo first ravali ani anukovadam nerama cheppu suhaas ankul nenu chese sahasam ki sardakatha vundali kada 

3 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

haha... avvochu. man.. or motham assam kuda avvochu.... anything can happen... all these nasty fellows might get GCs and enjoy better financial stable life while U r struggling on low paid job in army . Hope that wont happen... or majority might leave or forced to leave coz nothing will work out for them.. no GCs.. strict on H1s OPTs H4 EADs... appudu U will be happy you have taken this decision of joining army.

Mavni is a sacrifice bro... you will know what I mean when you join... but it has its own perks..

mavni through you get citznship .. which is permanent.. reppodduna evadaina naturalized vallaki chtichip teeseskovali ani rule techina... Military through ochindi kabatti life long safe and respectful position untadi.. apart from that.. no body can question military ppl. coz you will be a veteran.. only less than 4% of americans do that bro..

choice is yours.. don't compare with anybody.. ofcourse you cant do anything if everyone gets GCs and good lives.. while you r struggling..

one thing is doesn't matter whether u r GC usc .. or H1.. if you have a stable job with good income or some thing that gives you constant income... you will be happy in vomerica.. that's first.. after that  you will be able to focus on  your goals and ambitions

Bro it's not about so called others. I am happy for being enlisted because I am vexed with this monotonous life may be I am trying to find meaning for my life thru army career. But end of the day I should be happy and after my career in army I should be able to pursue things which I like not that I want to be under someone's mercy ante

18 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

Nenu oka chuthiya professor daggara thesis chesi late ga grad ayya 

ade maa dost gallu easy ga non thesis chesi grad ayyaru

ippudu vallaki fellilu ayyi i140 lu approve ayyi vunnaru 

nenu Emo lottery lu estu kurchunna eppudoo oka daggara nenu gelavali ani anukovadam tappa race lo first ravali ani anukovadam nerama cheppu suhaas ankul nenu chese sahasam ki sardakatha vundali kada 

inkollaki cheppe antati odni kadu kani vallatho manakenduku bro. manam kuda gelustham eppudo oka sari race lo first ostham pakka.  andarni lite tisko bro, everybody's journey is different. 

I sincerely hope and pray that you get what you are looking for and nuvvu chese saahasm ki sardakatha vundali.  S%Hi