2% extra charge if you use your debit/credit card

mastercheif

9 minutes ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

Corruption kuda cash lone jaruguddi kada!! Cashless valla konchem ayina taggudani na feeling.

ex: hyd police janalani pattukovadam manesaru!! Red signal datithe pic teesi intiki pamputharu!! 500 fine intiki vastundi. Govt is paying 50-100 to the police who took the pic!! Win-win

cashless will kill the economy first. It'll kill the people on the fringes.

Then we can satisfy ourselves that our police and tax officers are less corrupt than before.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• Ara_Tenkai

• mastercheif

• Kool_SRG

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

I mean, instead of glory hunting. I hate bureaucrats who appear in the media.

anyway, lets see if govt will take on the cost of cashless transactions, and make it easy for indian people to transact without cash.

There are other problems with it. Like international financial players gaining a lot from such a system, unless the govt owns the entire domestic infrastructure. 

Yep !! Lets hope for a better India!!

Just now, lazybugger said:

cashless will kill the economy first. It'll kill the people on the fringes.

Then we can satisfy ourselves that our police and tax officers are lesser corrupt than before.

I think i shd use a betterterm than cashless!! Small transactions like road meeda tiffin centerlu vegies avi cash based a undali!! I meant there shd be a limit like below Rs 500 transactions etc

i dont u derstand how it kills economy and people

Ara tenkai,

There's not much leakage in the VAT system. Estimates about 15-20% of the economy is black. rest is taxed. This includes IT taxes. So I guess the leakage from VAT is very less.

How do you think Agricultural products supply chain can be brought into VAT? That's another huge source of black money.

govt should work on bringing this, and real estate into VAT. Not go hitting livelihood of the daily labourers, and small traders.

3 minutes ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

i dont u derstand how it kills economy and people

small business owners not paying salaries to their workers. daily sales drop because of lack of change or cash. etc.

Not enough work for skilled carpenters etc. Everyone is affected.

5 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

Ara tenkai,

There's not much leakage in the VAT system. Estimates about 15-20% of the economy is black. rest is taxed. This includes IT taxes. So I guess the leakage from VAT is very less.

How do you think Agricultural products supply chain can be brought into VAT? That's another huge source of black money.

govt should work on bringing this, and real estate into VAT. Not go hitting livelihood of the daily labourers, and small traders.

Sarele this is going no where, manam chesedi kuda em ledule kani

that was a good discussion. bye Tc bro

What govt needs is lots of IT raids, lots and lots of targeted IT raids.

Even IT raids are mostly useless. The money confiscated finally is only a very small portion of the money found in the raid.

But its still better than silly things like demonetization, and push towards cashless without any sort of helping hand for the poor who stand to lose in such systems.

Asalu edi chesina extremes chestaru india lo. First politicians ni control cheyakunda enni chesina waste. Asalu india lo cash less anedi worst concept. 

5 states lo north lo elections unnayani big notes cancel chesi malli public mundu vere message ichi credit kodadamani chusadu. Anni abaddale veedivi

4 minutes ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

Sarele this is going no where, manam chesedi kuda em ledule kani

that was a good discussion. bye Tc bro

I'm s0rry. There can be no common ground.

What Modi did was atrocious to say the least. Instead of defending what he did, you are questioning why I'm questioning him.

8 minutes ago, Merabharathmahan said:

Asalu edi chesina extremes chestaru india lo. First politicians ni control cheyakunda enni chesina waste. Asalu india lo cash less anedi worst concept. 

5 states lo north lo elections unnayani big notes cancel chesi malli public mundu vere message ichi credit kodadamani chusadu. Anni abaddale veedivi

veedantha fake PM inkodu undadu. 

65yrs kastapadi, slow ga tappati adugulu vesthu nadusthunna India ni, okatey term lo munchesey laa unnadu.

30 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

I'm s0rry. There can be no common ground.

What Modi did was atrocious to say the least. Instead of defending what he did, you are questioning why I'm questioning him.

sorry bro u understood this in a wrong way!! I never brought Modi in my discussion neither did i support him. I liked the concept of demonetization and cashless economy. It might be a political stunt by Modi. I just liked the idea and saw the people as i was in india for a month at that time. I am not saying it is a great idea but i thought a step towards change!!

7 minutes ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

sorry bro u understood this in a wrong way!! I never brought Modi in my discussion neither did i support him. I liked the concept of demonetization and cashless economy. It might be a political stunt by Modi. I just liked the idea and saw the people as i was in india for a month at that time. I am not saying it is a great idea but i thought a step towards change!!

I also hope something good comes out of this to India, by accident.

I don't like Modi, or the way he runs things. But traditional way of doing things may not be always right. I'll be glad to be proved that I'm wrong. 

I cannot argue based on hope.

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

I also hope something good comes out of this to India, by accident.

I don't like Modi, or the way he runs things. But traditional way of doing things may not be always right. I'll be glad to be proved that I'm wrong. 

I dont know why u hate just one politician!! Everyone is a fruit from the same tree!! Anything they do is for protecting their vote banks!!

andaru shavala meeda chillar erukune valle!!

2 minutes ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

I dont know why u hate just one politician!! Everyone is a fruit from the same tree!! Anything they do is for protecting their vote banks!!

andaru shavala meeda chillar erukune valle!!

I don't hate one politician. But I hate how he's being revered, when he is no different from other politicians. If he went about his business without hungama, I wouldn't even talk about him. Just the govt.

He himself makes it everything about himself.

Just now, lazybugger said:

I don't hate one politician. But I hate how he's being revered, when he is no different from other politicians. If he went about his business without hungama, I wouldn't even talk about him. Just the govt.

Mana valla athi anthele!! Mana kulamo mana religion ayithe nethina pettukuntaru!! America is no different!!