• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VizagRocks

• ronitreddy

• Laxman_STL

• Luke

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

quote chesi pilusthunnar ra babu. em cheddam. mee pillakaayala ki seppu, quote seyyakandi ani.

quote chesina prathisari vochinava bey tholu mandam gaa... annitilo elu pedathav nee avva hostel warden lekka.. 10ngey

7 minutes ago, siru said:

hmm..but serious comedy chesevallu vundaru inka DB lo...  his threads are fun..like the  need for guns in india..

And banning his ID doesnt mean he cant comeback with another ID. So technically we cant keep him Out of his DB

He's probably the dumbest fcuk in this db, and that's quite an achievement. 

Anyway, why should I care. I'm outta here.

17 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

assholes, stop quoting me.

That someone actually speaks up for that idiot is very surprising.

It looks like even though the standards of this db is falling with every passing day, the mods are probably getting better. This is one ban that quite deserves, for being boring, annoying, and an abusive lout.

Kool tatha..

1 minute ago, TheBrahmabull said:

quote chesina prathisari vochinava bey tholu mandam gaa... annitilo elu pedathav nee avva hostel warden lekka.. 10ngey

evadra nuvvu? nuvvena top school lo saduvukunna ani ikkada pose kottey yedhava? chethha naayaala. em school ra adhi?

1 minute ago, ronitreddy said:

Kool tatha..

waiting aa thatha, to see who can get under my skin ani?

let someone go after you mentioning your mother and wife, every dammn time, and see how awesome it is.

16 minutes ago, siru said:

hmm..but serious comedy chesevallu vundaru inka DB lo...  his threads are fun..like the  need for guns in india..

And banning his ID doesnt mean he cant comeback with another ID. So technically we cant keep him Out of his DB

He's the alt right idiot in this db. Who thinks abusing someone's female relatives is the best argument against everything in this world.

13 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

waiting aa thatha, to see who can get under my skin ani?

let someone go after you mentioning your mother and wife, every dammn time, and see how awesome it is.

Why would I count on you? LOL

I don't irk people by making some ludicrous statements as some people do..Hence your statement can be ruled out.

1 minute ago, ronitreddy said:

Why would I count on you? LOL

I don't irk people by making some ludicrous statements as some people do..Hence your statement can be ruled out.

lol. count on what? you are just another cheapo who abuses others through pr0xy. because you don't have the balls to do it directly. that's all.

I only make harmless general statements (which are true, and quite funny in a way). I've never abused or insulted anyone here, preemptively.

that said, your glee is quite obvious. Its pathetic even.

2 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

lol. count on what? you are just another cheapo who abuses others through pr0xy. because you don't have the balls to do it directly. that's all.

I only make harmless general statements (which are true, and quite funny in a way). I've never abused or insulted anyone here, preemptively.

that said, your glee is quite obvious. Its pathetic even.

@ronitreddy is cheap as$ reddy fcuker

Just now, Laxman_STL said:

iluvu

wait, lets see how some of these losers defend his abusive behaviour by pointing out to my behaviour.

ronit reddy made a nice start. But I don't think he'll go far with it. He seems to really believe that he can say anything insulting, and the other guy shouldn't respond in kind. That's why he sticks to his chamchas mostly. lets see how far he takes this.

1 minute ago, VizagRocks said:

wait, lets see how some of these losers defend his abusive behaviour by pointing out to my behaviour.

ronit reddy made a nice start. But I don't think he'll go far with it. He seems to really believe that he can say anything insulting, and the other guy shouldn't respond in kind. That's why he sticks to his chamchas mostly. lets see how far he takes this.

@VizagRocks  Chamchas ni English lo emantaarU? +-